Jan. 6 th terrorist attack hearings should damage trump.

Should bust alot of right wing lies.

It will be interesting to hear the facts on the matter. Emails and conversations between republicans and which ones lied.
Jim Jordan has been quite for awhile.
The Republican leadership must of told Jim Jordan to STFU. Had to tell him that cause he has been quit quite.
Hittin' the fortified wine a little early today, eh sock-o? :auiqs.jpg:

A reasonable bail isn’t supposed to be designed to keep locked-up a person who happens to be presumed innocent in the eyes of the law.
Sounds like you have a problem with the entire justice system. Not sure where whining about me fits into that. I didn't make the rules.

I suppose your next step would be to survey individual cases and argue why each individual should be released.

Good luck. Their lawyers actually went to school for and get paid to do exactly that and have tried and failed. But maybe your emotional appeals, feet stomping, and insults will succeed where the experts have failed.

Haha... or not.

Sounds like you have a problem with the entire justice system. Not sure where whining about me fits into that. I didn't make the rules.

I suppose your next step would be to survey individual cases and argue why each individual should be released.

Good luck. Their lawyers actually went to school for and get paid to do exactly that and have tried and failed. But maybe your emotional appeals, feet stomping, and insults will succeed where the experts have failed.

Haha... or not.
Nope. It only “sounds like” that to a hack like you. I have spent much of my life toiling away in the justice system. I’m a big proponent of the system. I don’t pretend that it’s perfect. I believe it takes serious effort and determination by many people to keep it ticking. And I recognize that often times the system falls short.

Whether it is an overzealous and unethical prosecutor, a dim-witted or overly partisan judge or a miscreant criminal defense attorney there are many ways for the system to be sent off track. There are additional factors, too. And yet — for the most part — the system amazingly does a pretty good job of getting things right.

So that “sounds like” crap is just your own preconceived notions and biases infesting your tiny brain.

But If you nevertheless cannot grasp that lengthy pretrial incarceration is a serious legal issue, then your ignorance is a very sad “you problem,” Farty. Nothing new in that.

Nope. It only “sounds like” that to a hack like you. I have spent much of my life toiling away in the justice system. I’m a big proponent of the system. I don’t pretend that it’s perfect. I believe it takes serious effort and determination by many people to keep it ticking. And I recognize that often times the system falls short.

Whether it is an overzealous and unethical prosecutor, a dim-witted or overly partisan judge or a miscreant criminal defense attorney there are many ways for the system to be sent off track. There are additional factors, too. And yet — for the most part — the system amazingly does a pretty good job of getting things right.

So that “sounds like” crap is just your own preconceived notions and biases infesting your tiny brain.

But If you nevertheless cannot grasp that lengthy pretrial incarceration is a serious legal issue, then your ignorance is a very sad “you problem,” Farty. Nothing new in that.
Sorry, but your words are your words. You made a nonspecific , overly general argument that detaining defendants pretrial isn't fair.

Your inability to articulate yourself is your problem, not mine.

So, you are in possession of a useless, overly general argument that has been defeated countless times.

Again, that's your problem, not mine.

This is the dumb shit that happens to you when you work backwards. You have a fetish for Jan 6 defendants, so you work backwards to form arguments. And this causes you to end up settling on dumb, defeated arguments that you think carry emotional appeal and which don't speak to any specific case.

All that = failure. Your failure. Again, your problem, not mine.

Sorry, but your words are your words. You made a nonspecific , overly general argument that detaining defendants pretrial isn't fair.

Your inability to articulate yourself is your problem, not mine.

So, you are in possession of a useless, overly general argument that has been defeated countless times.

Again, that's your problem, not mine.

This is the dumb shit that happens to you when you work backwards. You have a fetish for Jan 6 defendants, so you work backwards to form arguments. And this causes you to end up settling on dumb, defeated arguments that you think carry emotional appeal and which don't speak to any specific case.

All that = failure. Your failure. Again, your problem, not mine.
Wrong. Your interpretation as always is biased and ignorant. Lengthy pretrial detentions do impede the ability of the folks accused to assist in their own defenses. You are free to deny it or to try to spin anything I say any which way. But you can’t find a workaround to objective truth.

You fail again, Farty.

Your interpretation as always is biased and ignorant.
Oops, you degenerated into my fanboi again.

It's not my interpretation. It's the tested (countless times) interpretation of the justice system.

You only argue pretrial detentions are unfair.

Your whining and insults don't distract from the simple fact that your argument is a failed argument.

I don't have to lift a finger.

It's not my interpretation. It's the tested (countless times) interpretation of the justice system.

Your whining and insults don't distract from the simple fact that your argument is a failed argument.

Your self congratulations, as always, are utterly undeserved. But that never prevents you from pretending that you say anything of merit. You don’t of course. And you obviously can’t refute anything I’ve said.

Farty, you pathetic dolt, maybe you don’t know what a fanboy is. But there’s a hint I. The word. (“Fan”). If you could understand what that word means, even a retard like you wouldn’t make such idiotic assertions.

Be that as it may: lengthy pretrial incarcerations can indeed be needed. Often times they aren’t. And whether warranted or not, they always impede the defense. You have my leave to deny that too. Your words, after all, have no truth value here, either.

There is no doubt that Trump wanted to punish America for losing the election.

And there is no doubt that some Americans want a dictator instead of the will of the people.

How much do they pay you to spam message boards with Prog talking points?

It is worth noting that in at least one case, the prosecutors have admitted to breaking the law with their pretrial, indeed, PRE CHARGING detention.

That was a clear violation of the defendants rights and teh case was NOT thrown out.

I think the terrorist attack was a dry run for an attack in the future.
Well, this is a full court press. The MAGA elites are clearly trying to put as many mindless orange drones -- average intelligence or fundamental knowledge or ability to even speak not required -- into as many positions of authority as possible, from school boards to Secretaries of State to Congress. I'd guess their hope is that future insurrections won't be necessary. They want to bring this whole thing down, and the street-level rubes don't even know what they're asking for.

The big winner to date? Steve Bannon.

vHHcC76.jpg

Well, this is a full court press. The MAGA elites are clearly trying to put as many mindless orange drones -- average intelligence or fundamental knowledge or ability to even speak not required -- into as many positions of authority as possible, from school boards to Secretaries of State to Congress. I'd guess their hope is that future insurrections won't be necessary. They want to bring this whole thing down, and the street-level rubes don't even know what they're asking for.

The big winner to date? Steve Bannon.

Your hate is making you.... stupid.

The orange cult leader and his Mafia captains should pay the full price for what they have done. I guess they may, they may not. I'll believe it when I see it.

But he and they are now disposable. This has metastasized far beyond any of them. I doubt anything would make the slightest difference in the cult's efforts.

And there is no doubt that some Americans want a dictator instead of the will of the people.
The 1/6 committee presentation is going to expose the Republican Taliban for what they are. No wonder the trumpanzees are shaking in their boots.

What rights? Their rights are they are presumed innocent until convicted in court.

Right to a fair trial. Right to equality of justice. Both seem doubtful, in this atmosphere, with people like you in charge.

Forum List

Back