Jan. 6 th terrorist attack hearings should damage trump.

Right to a fair trial. Right to equality of justice. Both seem doubtful, in this atmosphere, with people like you in charge.

Who has not gotten a fair trial? At least one defendant prevailed in court.

You mean the guy who pleaded guilty??

I'm asking YOU who YOU mean.

I thought you meant Lucas Denney. Is that who you meant? His rights were certainly violated. As the federal prosecutors admitted. Hell, they even "conceded that the indictment against him should be dismissed".

So, you fine with him having his rights violated?

"Federal prosecutors admitted Monday to losing track of one jailed defendant in the storming of the Capitol and conceded that the indictment against him should be dismissed, but they urged a judge to permit the charges to be refiled because of the seriousness of his alleged attack on police during the Jan. 6 riot.

In a highly unusual court filing, lawyers from the U.S. Attorney’s Office said the handling of the case against Texas resident Lucas Denney violated his rights under the Speedy Trial Act. Prosecutors said errors and oversights led to Denney sitting in a Virginia jail for weeks last month as he awaited his first court appearance in Washington, D.C."

I'm asking YOU who YOU mean.

I thought you meant Lucas Denney. Is that who you meant? His rights were certainly violated. As the federal prosecutors admitted. Hell, they even "conceded that the indictment against him should be dismissed".

So, you fine with him having his rights violated?

"Federal prosecutors admitted Monday to losing track of one jailed defendant in the storming of the Capitol and conceded that the indictment against him should be dismissed, but they urged a judge to permit the charges to be refiled because of the seriousness of his alleged attack on police during the Jan. 6 riot.

In a highly unusual court filing, lawyers from the U.S. Attorney’s Office said the handling of the case against Texas resident Lucas Denney violated his rights under the Speedy Trial Act. Prosecutors said errors and oversights led to Denney sitting in a Virginia jail for weeks last month as he awaited his first court appearance in Washington, D.C."

Yes, that's the guy who pleaded guilty.

There is no doubt that Trump wanted to punish America for losing the election.

And there is no doubt that some Americans want a dictator instead of the will of the people.
Terrorist attack!? What the fuck is wrong with you? A terrorist is a surprise attack with massive weapons overwhelming the ones attacked causing death of unarmed civilians. Terrorist attack my ass. Pull your head out, the lack of oxygen has damaged your brain cell.

Yes, that's the guy who pleaded guilty.

My position is, that when the prosecutors admit that they violated a defendants rights and admit that the case should be dismissed, that the case should have been dismissed and the victim of the oppression should be freed.

What actually happened is that the pressure for conviction was so strong that even with the prosecutors admitting they had violated his rights and that the case should be dismissed,

that the case was NOT throw out.

What is your response to this clear violation of a defendants rights?

My position is, that when the prosecutors admit that they violated a defendants rights and admit that the case should be dismissed, that the case should have been dismissed and the victim of the oppression should be freed.

What actually happened is that the pressure for conviction was so strong that even with the prosecutors admitting they had violated his rights and that the case should be dismissed,

that the case was NOT throw out.

What is your response to this clear violation of a defendants rights?

The case was not thrown out because the plaintiff pleaded guilty.

I agree, the case should have been thrown out. But that's moot since the guy pleaded guilty instead.

So who else had their rights violated?

The case was not thrown out because the plaintiff pleaded guilty.

I agree, the case should have been thrown out. But that's moot since the guy pleaded guilty instead.

Wow. Even you agree that the case should have been thrown out. Thanks. I appreciate the honesty.

So, imo that case gives us a pretty good view of the mindset of the prosecutors and the pressure to convict and the way this is being handled.

I ask again, are you concerned about the rights of the accused being respected in the 1/6 cases?

Wow. Even you agree that the case should have been thrown out. Thanks. I appreciate the honesty.

So, imo that case gives us a pretty good view of the mindset of the prosecutors and the pressure to convict and the way this is being handled.

I ask again, are you concerned about the rights of the accused being respected in the 1/6 cases?

And again I ask, whose rights are you talking about? You found one guy.

And again I ask, whose rights are you talking about? You found one guy.

We have a clear example of rights being violated and the accused being convicted anyways. No accountability for those that violated his rights.

Whose rights am I talking about? All of the other 1/6 rioters.

Their convictions will be great ammo to use politically against the enemies of the Left. That is what this thread is all about.

We saw in this example, how that can lead to injustice and violation of rights.

Do you support human rights for all, or just people you like?

We have a clear example of rights being violated and the accused being convicted anyways. No accountability for those that violated his rights.

Whose rights am I talking about? All of the other 1/6 rioters.

Their convictions will be great ammo to use politically against the enemies of the Left. That is what this thread is all about.

We saw in this example, how that can lead to injustice and violation of rights.

Do you support human rights for all, or just people you like?

Great, so your answer is ... no one else's rights were violated. Thanks for clearing that up.

And there is no doubt that some Americans want a dictator instead of the will of the people.

President Trump won the election.
No reasonably intelligent person still thinks that is in dispute.

Good luck with that. These hearings aren't going to change any minds.

Forum List

Back