Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

We're all fucked if the GOP wins the midterms. You're just too indoctrinated to know that.
No. We’ll be vastly better off. We’re currently fucked with the old, racist, senile, untreated-Alzheimers victim in Chief at the helm and the Democrat Parody in control of Confess.

You’re just too retarded to see or recognize reality.

No. We’ll be vastly better off. We’re currently fucked with the old, racist, senile, untreated-Alzheimers victim in Chief at the helm and the Democrat Parody in control of Confess.

You’re just too retarded to see or recognize reality.
Far be it from me to point out yet another one of your so-called typos. But we both know what's really at work here, don't we? Dementia! Yeah, you were projecting alright.

Far be it from me to point out yet another one of your so-called typos. But we both know what's really at work here, don't we? Dementia! Yeah, you were projecting alright.
You must be overwhelmed with joy. The f and the g are close together on my iPhone keyboard; and my fat thumb hit the wrong one. I’m glad I made you clap your tiny hands with joy. I also got you to flex your tiny brain. So, good for me, too.

Other than that, you still suck ass — professionally!

You must be overwhelmed with joy. The f and the g are close together on my iPhone keyboard; and my fat thumb hit the wrong one. I’m glad I made you clap your tiny hands with joy. I also got you to flex your tiny brain. So, good for me, too.

Other than that, you still suck ass — professionally!
Oh! Sure! That's what happened. LOL Forgot the R in what you were attempting to say which was what? Congess? I'd get my thumb fixed so you don't look like the Putz that you are. And yeah, I get a big kick out of stupidity and excuses for being stupid while you insult smart people. It's a hoot!

Oh! Sure! That's what happened. LOL Forgot the R in what you were attempting to say which was what? Congess? I'd get my thumb fixed so you don't look like the Putz that you are. And yeah, I get a big kick out of stupidity and excuses for being stupid while you insult smart people. It's a hoot!
Nobody said anything about forgetting. What I did say was that the f and g were next to each other. If I had typed “congess” the autocorrect would have activated. But confess is a word so it doesn’t activate the autocorrect. And I didn’t notice the mistake.

You really need to spend some time focusing your brain cells (both of them) on something important. But again, I can’t congratulate you enough on playing the game of pointing out typos. I’ve played that game too. It’s diverting once in a while. But don’t kid yourself. It’s not important or substantive.

You remain off topic. I’m guessing that’s because you lack the ability to argue on the merits. You remain a dickhead and that’s an insult to penises everywhere.

Nobody said anything about forgetting. What I did say was that the f and g were next to each other. If I had typed “congess” the autocorrect would have activated. But confess is a word so it doesn’t activate the autocorrect. And I didn’t notice the mistake.

You really need to spend some time focusing your brain cells (both of them) on something important. But again, I can’t congratulate you enough on playing the game of pointing out typos. I’ve played that game too. It’s diverting once in a while. But don’t kid yourself. It’s not important or substantive.

You remain off topic. I’m guessing that’s because you lack the ability to argue on the merits. You remain a dickhead and that’s an insult to penises everywhere.
And you're an idiot Trumper and that is the king of all insults. And you'd be mad at yourself if you understood what that means. But being that you ARE a trumper, you couldn't possibly know what that means.

Forum List

Back