Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

How are liberals doing that? A whole lotta projecting goin' on...
/------/ Pull your head out of the sand and pay attention for once:

Republicans pile on criticism of 'woke' Disney's ...

https://www.foxbusiness.com › politics › republicans-criticize-woke-disney-indoctrination-children
"The radical left will stop at nothing to indoctrinate America's children with their woke ideology. Corporations like Disney should listen to parents and reject the left's disturbing obsession ...

Dems Priority List Includes Attacks On Free Speech And Gun ...

https://www.investors.com › politics › editorials › democrats-house-first-amendment-second-amendment
Dems Priority List Includes Attacks On Free Speech And Gun Rights ... The issue "evaporated during the final weeks of the election in all but very safe liberal districts ... Ownership data ...

"may have"

so fucking tired of MAY GOD DAMN HAVE being speculated into reality by a bunch of assholes who are digging for more hate.

not the truth.

No, but I asked you what Congress could change and you came up with nothing viable.
I gave you a list of things, basically undoing what democrats have done. They are responsible for the mess we are in and if you don't want to listen to the 80% of voters who think the country is headed in the wrong direction then that's on you. I'm actually glad the left are so dense that they honestly believe that with 80% of Americans saying the country is headed in the wrong direction, that the best course of action is to stay on the same course. How stupid.

I gave you a list of things, basically undoing what democrats have done. They are responsible for the mess we are in and if you don't want to listen to the 80% of voters who think the country is headed in the wrong direction then that's on you. I'm actually glad the left are so dense that they honestly believe that with 80% of Americans saying the country is headed in the wrong direction, that the best course of action is to stay on the same course. How stupid.

And I showed how your list was a mix of nonsense or unworkable.

I also point out, the polls don't show 80% and you have failed to post one which does.

And you're an idiot Trumper and that is the king of all insults. And you'd be mad at yourself if you understood what that means. But being that you ARE a trumper, you couldn't possibly know what that means.
I’m not actually. But even if I were, I’d still be smarter than a complete moron such as you who supports an old racist senile untreated Alzheimer’s victim like Brandon. Over Shrillary of course I voted for Trump. Instead of that asshole, Brandon, of course I voted for Trump. And if he is the GOP nominee OF COURSE I would happily vote again for Trump.

The balance of your post is just your tragically pathetic effort to engage in ad hominem.

You’re unarmed, son. Go play with your diaper. Or Brandon’s.

And I showed how your list was a mix of nonsense or unworkable.

I also point out, the polls don't show 80% and you have failed to post one which does.
Your own polls you found showed that around 70% of Americans think the country is headed int the wrong direction. Do you think it is heading in the wrong direction, or are you one of the 30%? If you think it is headed in the wrong direction do you think the best course of action is to keep doing what we're doing? I'm betting that those 70% are thinking we should do something different.

I do. The biggest problem being we're a divided country.
LOL. Yes, we have been, we are now, and we always will be. People are different, that's why we have had two different parties for decades, if not centuries. Are you willing to lay down your arms and become Republican so that the country can be united? Do you like high inflation? Are you foolish enough to think there is nothing we can do about it?

Your own polls you found showed that around 70% of Americans think the country is headed int the wrong direction. Do you think it is heading in the wrong direction, or are you one of the 30%? If you think it is headed in the wrong direction do you think the best course of action is to keep doing what we're doing? I'm betting that those 70% are thinking we should do something different.
Of course, you mean elect Trump or a Trump clone again, which is hilariously stupid in this context.

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

Every federal institution tasked with checking executive corruption and power or enforcing law has deemed Trump to be an ethical dumpster fire at best, and at worst a criminal.

Our intelligence agencies suspected him of possibly being a foreign asset. Our congress impeached him for high crimes. The special prosecutor demonstrated repeated obstruction of Justice. The Jan 6 committee finds he may have committed crimes. The GAO says he almost certainly DID break the law. The ethics office has a book of violations by him. The FEC suspects hom of mishandling inauguration and campaign funds. His personal lawyer went to prison for breaking campaign finance law at his direction. Federal prosecutors are resigning because he is not being prosecuted for tax and loan fraud.

This is it. This is the limit of the power of our institutions. Either they will hold against the cult, or they will not.

Every federal institution tasked with checking executive corruption and power or enforcing law has deemed Trump to be an ethical dumpster fire at best, and at worst a criminal.

Our intelligence agencies suspected him of possibly being a foreign asset. Our congress impeached him for high crimes. The special prosecutor demonstrated repeated obstruction of Justice. The Jan 6 committee finds he may have committed crimes. The GAO says he almost certainly DID break the law. The ethics office has a book of violations by him. The FEC suspects hom of mishandling inauguration and campaign funds. His personal lawyer went to prison for breaking campaign finance law at his directio. Federal prosecutors are resigning because he is not being prosecuted for tax fraud.

This is it. This is the limit of the power of our institutions. Either they will hold against the cult, or they will not.
This may end up being a no-win situation. If Garland thinks he can't win, it just opens the floodgates.

We know what happened. But like a good crime boss, Trump knows how to cover his tracks and control his captains.

Roy Cohn, his mentor, taught him well.

dacWMfx.jpg

This may end up being a no-win situation. If Garland thinks he can't win, it just opens the floodgates.

We know what happened. But like a good crime boss, Trump knows how to cover his tracks and control his captains.

Roy Cohn, his mentor, taught him well.

dacWMfx.jpg
Oh, there will be winners. If nothing else, the corrupt and unethical criminals will be big winners.

As it stands right now, Trump's anti democratic behavior and coup attempt have been REWARDED. He is crowd funding his retirement and controls a major political party. 70% of Republicans buy the Big Lie and support Trump's efforts to end democracy as we know it.

Mac1958

The aspiring, corrupt criminals see that Trump has been rewarded for his efforts.

How do you think 2024 is going to go? We haven't seen ANYTHING, yet.

Mac1958

The aspiring, corrupt criminals see that Trump has been rewarded for his efforts.

How do you think 2024 is going to go? We haven't seen ANYTHING, yet.
I'm not good at political predictions, sure as hell. But my guess is that it will depend on two things: The electoral results of this November, and the condition of the economy in November 2024.

If the cult controls electoral systems in the battleground states, chances are good we'll be in a full-blown constitutional crisis if the Democrat beats Trump. It's likely they'd refuse to certify, and off we go.

Then there will be the economy and inflation. If we're not in a clearly better trajectory by November 2024, Trump could easily win. The cult will have 100% turnout. They have to save America from evil. The Dems? Doubtful.

Forum List

Back