Jane Fonda

It's what we ended up doing, anyway, isn't it?

Nixon needed Mao so he could withdraw from Vietnam while saving face by playing Mao and the Soviets off against each other.

So Comrade Stalin, are you saying NIXON got us our of Vietnam?

Shit, your fellow Communist RW was just claiming that Jane Fonda got us out....

What Fonda did had virtually no effect on anything. She was naive and was used by the North Vietnamese. What happened was not the effect on the American's she planned or expected or wanted. She went there to offer comfort and support to our soldiers and to foster goodwill with the North Vietmese. It all backfired. Her intentions were well meant.

Fonda went there to offer comfort and support to the North Vietnamese.

Yeah, it was treason.

I dont live in Iraq, I live in the US

Why?

North Korea is everything you seek to turn the USA into, so why not apply for asylum ?

And I would want those 7000 Americans alive again

And Sadam back in power, right Comrade?

I was OK with Saddam in power. We had him contained and he was no threat outside his own borders

Removing him from power cost 7000 American lives, over 100,000 Iraqi civilians and $3 trillion in debt

1. On March 26, 1945, Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall issued the following order: "Censor all stories, delete criticism Russian treatment." This was aimed at those Americans who had been POWs of the Red Army.
Note that some 20,000 US soldiers were never returned by Stalin.
Not a peep from the administration.

a. FDR died April 12th..but, based on Marshall's order, the White House clearly knew of the following prior to that:

" By May 15, 1945, the Pentagon believed 25,000 American POWs "liberated" by the Red Army were still being held hostage to Soviet demands that all "Soviet citizens" be returned to Soviet control, "without exception" and by force if necessary, as agreed to at the Yalta Conference in February 1945.

When the U.S. refused to return some military formations composed of Soviet citizens, such as the First Ukrainian SS Division, Stalin retaliated by returning only 4,116 of the hostage American POWs. On June 1, 1945, the United States Government issued documents, signed by General Dwight D. Eisenhower, explaining away the loss of approximately 20,000 POWs remaining under Stalin's control." WWII Home Page, National Alliance of Families

So....could you add those 20,000 to your list?

Damn....derailing your own thread again trying to push your new "FDR is a commie" rant? I guess nobody is biting on the six other threads you started, so you might as well try here. Trolling Libs is not as easy as you thought ....is it?

Give up on Jane Fonda already?

So, those 20,000 don't matter?

You only object to American deaths if they are fighting against the GLORIOUS Peoples Revolutionaries? 20,000 murdered by your hero Stalin are just "broken eggs," eh Comrade RW?

Why?

North Korea is everything you seek to turn the USA into, so why not apply for asylum ?

I was OK with Saddam in power. We had him contained and he was no threat outside his own borders

Removing him from power cost 7000 American lives, over 100,000 Iraqi civilians and $3 trillion in debt
by that logic you should have been ok with mumbarak, ghadafi and assad. liberal hypocrisy is a wild thing

I opposed the Iraqi war.

But you stand with America's enemies in every case.

You cried when the Berlin wall fell, didn't you?

Why?

obama's failed policies have added almost $8 trillion in debt. and he still has 3 more years to drag us down even further

Why?

obama's failed policies have added almost $8 trillion in debt. and he still has 3 more years to drag us down even further

Queue countdown.

IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT....

If Chiang's troops were capable of beating Mao's, they'd have done in the 1940's.

"Cash My Check" is what the Americans called him, for good reason.

You and your fellow CPUSA members called him that - decent Americans didn't.

You are 100% correct.

The Soviet agents in the Roosevelt/Truman administrations stabbed Chiang in the back.

From the book “Blacklisted From History,” by M. Stanton Evans: Soviet agents in the U.S. State department (and Treasury) worked actively to damage confidence of our government, in the (Nationalist) Chinese fighting in their own country, as our allies against the Japanese, and in favor of the Communist unsurgency of Mao Tse-Tung and Chou En-Lai.

While Chiang Kai-Shek was busy as our ally fighting the Japanese, White, Currie, Coe, Glasser, and Hiss were doing all they could to undermine him in favor of Mao and the communists.

a. “Another example of [Harry Dexter] White acting as an agent of influence for the Soviet Union was his obstruction of a proposed $200 million loan to Nationalist China in 1943, which he had been officially instructed to execute,[52] at a time when inflation was spiraling out of control.”
Harry Dexter White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why?

by that logic you should have been ok with mumbarak, ghadafi and assad. liberal hypocrisy is a wild thing

We didn't invade Egypt, Libya or Syria did we?

More liberal logic

Why?

Can you name any Obama policies that added $8 trillion to the debt?

Go ahead....try

We didn't invade Egypt, Libya or Syria did we?

More liberal logic

we did support the overthrow of the governments. bottom line the reuslts were the same. wait, no they weren't. at least we rebuilt and brought stability back to iraq. well until obama took over anyway

Can you name any Obama policies that added $8 trillion to the debt?

Go ahead....try

for starters, his economic recovery package.

Get the tissues ready......

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

And....in two related stories......

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

jane fonda urinal cakes | eBay

https://www.google.com/search?q=jan...GMOfn0AGN7oH4AQ&ved=0CEYQsAQ&biw=1120&bih=578

Jane Fonda is irrelevant.

Why do you people like to dust the cobwebs off these zombies anyway?

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

https://www.google.com/search?q=jan...GMOfn0AGN7oH4AQ&ved=0CEYQsAQ&biw=1120&bih=578

idk? why are libs still blaming reagan for issues 4 terms of democratic leadership haven't changed?

idk? why are libs still blaming reagan for issues 4 terms of democratic leadership haven't changed?

It baffles me the shit these people obsess over.

Ted Nugent, burnt out rock star

Jane Fonda, mummified actress

Who fucking cares what these walking dead say anyway?

Is 'irrelevant' newspeak for 'let's hide any examples of Liberal anti-American behaviors'?

"You can run but you can't hide."
The Brown Bomber

It baffles me the shit these people obsess over.

Ted Nugent, burnt out rock star

Jane Fonda, mummified actress

Who fucking cares what these walking dead say anyway?

I'm sensing that even shiny metal objects baffle you.

And the vulgarity.....is that supposed to represent your sophistication?

Forum List

Back