Jane Fonda

Thank GOD we listened to the Jane Fonda's of the world rather than you idiots demanding we throw more boys into the meatgrinder

ROFL

We didn't listen to Jane Fonda, we listened to Richard Nixon - HE ended the war that the democrats started.

Fonda was just a pile of shit traitor, even her own side disavowed her after she actively worked for the NVA.

I still can't understand why she wasn't shot.

If McViegh could be put down like the filthy dog he was, then the same could await the pig Fonda. Two peas in a pod.

Actually, it was Ford

Outright murder is okay but exercising one's First Amendment right is not.

We get the same crap about GW and Iraq/Afghanistan.

Oh wait, I forgot, Iraq and Afghanistan have magically morphed into Obama's wars.

:cuckoo:

Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan and has had twice as many KIA's as Bush did so 'morphed' is not exactly the correct word.

Bush had already signed the Status of Forces agreement to leave Iraq and gave that to Obama. The only negotiating point left was to have the Iraq government agree to not prosecute US troops, but allow the US military deal with any infractions committed by the troops.

Obama sent the clown Biden to negotiate and he came back without an agreemet. As a result, no Special Ops forces were left in country to support and train the Iraq army and Al Queda has taken back several large cities that were fought for and secured by American troops.

The same thing is scheduled by the Obama regime to happen in Afghanistan. You will probably blame that on Bush as well, but you would be wrong.

Hey Bush screwed the pooch in Iraq and opened up a huge can of worms

Mission accomplished my ass!

where would you want to live? iraq 2008 or iraq today after 5 yrs of obama fuck ups.

Obama tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan and has had twice as many KIA's as Bush did so 'morphed' is not exactly the correct word.

Bush had already signed the Status of Forces agreement to leave Iraq and gave that to Obama. The only negotiating point left was to have the Iraq government agree to not prosecute US troops, but allow the US military deal with any infractions committed by the troops.

Obama sent the clown Biden to negotiate and he came back without an agreemet. As a result, no Special Ops forces were left in country to support and train the Iraq army and Al Queda has taken back several large cities that were fought for and secured by American troops.

The same thing is scheduled by the Obama regime to happen in Afghanistan. You will probably blame that on Bush as well, but you would be wrong.

where would you want to live? iraq 2008 or iraq today after 5 yrs of obama fuck ups.

PLeeeeeezzzzee!

You're not going to send the human piñata, the wingster, off to Iraq??????

Some of us would have to find another target.

[

actually, if we had allowed chaing's troops to invade china during the korean war and given them support, we wouldn't have had to worry about china in the vietnam war.

If Chiang's troops were capable of beating Mao's, they'd have done in the 1940's.

"Cash My Check" is what the Americans called him, for good reason.

So its better to throw your support behind history's greatest mass murderer....ok good plan

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

[

actually, if we had allowed chaing's troops to invade china during the korean war and given them support, we wouldn't have had to worry about china in the vietnam war.

If Chiang's troops were capable of beating Mao's, they'd have done in the 1940's.

"Cash My Check" is what the Americans called him, for good reason.

So its better to throw your support behind history's greatest mass murderer....ok good plan

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

It's what we ended up doing, anyway, isn't it?

Nixon needed Mao so he could withdraw from Vietnam while saving face by playing Mao and the Soviets off against each other.

I dont live in Iraq, I live in the US
And I would want those 7000 Americans alive again

What Fonda did had virtually no effect on anything. She was naive and was used by the North Vietnamese. What happened was not the effect on the American's she planned or expected or wanted. She went there to offer comfort and support to our soldiers and to foster goodwill with the North Vietmese. It all backfired. Her intentions were well meant.

What Fonda did had virtually no effect on anything. She was naive and was used by the North Vietnamese. What happened was not the effect on the American's she planned or expected or wanted. She went there to offer comfort and support to our soldiers and to foster goodwill with the North Vietmese. It all backfired. Her intentions were well meant.

You're an ignorant dunce.

1. On March 26, 1945, Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall issued the following order: "Censor all stories, delete criticism Russian treatment." This was aimed at those Americans who had been POWs of the Red Army.
Note that some 20,000 US soldiers were never returned by Stalin.
Not a peep from the administration.

a. FDR died April 12th..but, based on Marshall's order, the White House clearly knew of the following prior to that:

" By May 15, 1945, the Pentagon believed 25,000 American POWs "liberated" by the Red Army were still being held hostage to Soviet demands that all "Soviet citizens" be returned to Soviet control, "without exception" and by force if necessary, as agreed to at the Yalta Conference in February 1945.

When the U.S. refused to return some military formations composed of Soviet citizens, such as the First Ukrainian SS Division, Stalin retaliated by returning only 4,116 of the hostage American POWs. On June 1, 1945, the United States Government issued documents, signed by General Dwight D. Eisenhower, explaining away the loss of approximately 20,000 POWs remaining under Stalin's control." WWII Home Page, National Alliance of Families

So....could you add those 20,000 to your list?

1. On March 26, 1945, Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall issued the following order: "Censor all stories, delete criticism Russian treatment." This was aimed at those Americans who had been POWs of the Red Army.

a. FDR died April 12th..but, based on Marshall's order, the White House clearly knew of the following prior to that:

" By May 15, 1945, the Pentagon believed 25,000 American POWs "liberated" by the Red Army were still being held hostage to Soviet demands that all "Soviet citizens" be returned to Soviet control, "without exception" and by force if necessary, as agreed to at the Yalta Conference in February 1945.

When the U.S. refused to return some military formations composed of Soviet citizens, such as the First Ukrainian SS Division, Stalin retaliated by returning only 4,116 of the hostage American POWs. On June 1, 1945, the United States Government issued documents, signed by General Dwight D. Eisenhower, explaining away the loss of approximately 20,000 POWs remaining under Stalin's control." WWII Home Page, National Alliance of Families

Damn....derailing your own thread again trying to push your new "FDR is a commie" rant? I guess nobody is biting on the six other threads you started, so you might as well try here. Trolling Libs is not as easy as you thought ....is it?

Give up on Jane Fonda already?

Last edited:
The burden of evil people is to be afraid to die. It is part of the punishment for living lives of evil.

Really? Because Ms. Fonda stood up and said, "hey, this Vietnam War is a really, really stupid idea", we did eventually get out of there, saving thousands of American lives.

I guess she could have said nothing and concentrated on her acting career.

She crossed the line when she visited the enemy and did propaganda photos and interviews for them. That's treason. Had she stayed here, no one would still be angry at her.

Damn....derailing your own thread again trying to push your new "FDR is a commie" rant? I guess nobody is biting on the six other threads you started, so you might as well try here. Trolling Libs is not as easy as you thought ....is it?

Derailing seems to be your new word for things you can't deal with.

You can't handle the fact that I blunted the "gee, the 70,000..." that you tried to bring in.

Run away.

Last edited:

Derailing seems to be your new word for things you can't deal with.

You can't handle the fact that I blunted the "gee, the 70,000..." that you tried to bring in.

Run away.

70,000?

Are you sure it wasn't 70 million that FDR had killed? I'm sure one of your rightwing blogs can support that number

Last edited:
The burden of evil people is to be afraid to die. It is part of the punishment for living lives of evil.

Really? Because Ms. Fonda stood up and said, "hey, this Vietnam War is a really, really stupid idea", we did eventually get out of there, saving thousands of American lives.

I guess she could have said nothing and concentrated on her acting career.

She crossed the line when she visited the enemy and did propaganda photos and interviews for them. That's treason. Had she stayed here, no one would still be angry at her.

That would be a solid argument if we had declared war against North Vietnam.

We didn't.

No, actually you are, and a screwball to boot. Most of the board is aware of what a :cuckoo: you are. There is no evidence whatsoever that Fonda's actions had a negative effect on American soldiers. She went there to show them her support and to deliver letters from home. She was naive and was used by the North Vietnamese, but she did not do anything that hurt anyone of our men, unless you can prove that with empirical evidence. Someone who makes assumptions without evidence is the one who is the ignorant dunce, and that is you, in spades.

No, actually you are, and a screwball to boot. Most of the board is aware of what a :cuckoo: you are. There is no evidence whatsoever that Fonda's actions had a negative effect on American soldiers. She went there to show them her support and to deliver letters from home. She was naive and was used by the North Vietnamese, but she did not do anything that hurt anyone of our men, unless you can prove that with empirical evidence. Someone who makes assumptions without evidence is the one who is the ignorant dunce, and that is you, in spades.

2000: "I will go to my grave regretting the photograph of me in an anti-aircraft carrier, which looks like I was trying to shoot at American planes. It hurt so many soldiers. It galvanized such hostility. It was the most horrible thing I could possibly have done. It was just thoughtless."

2005: "I will go to my grave regretting that. The image of Jane Fonda, Barbarella, Henry Fonda's daughter, just a woman sitting on a enemy aircraft gun, was a betrayal," said Fonda.

"It was like I was thumbing my nose at the military. And at the country that gave me privilege. It was the largest lapse of judgment that I can even imagine. I don't thumb my nose at this country. I care deeply about American soldiers."

The 67-year-old actress and activist, however, defended her decision to go to Hanoi and said she had no regrets about being photographed with American POWs there or making broadcasts on Radio Hanoi because she was trying to stop the war.

"Well, both sides were using propaganda, were using the POWs for propaganda," said Fonda. "I don't think there was anything wrong with it. It's not something that I will apologize for."

Nor does she apologize for making broadcasts on Radio Hanoi. "Our government was lying to us, and men were dying because of it," she said. "And I felt that I had to do anything that I could to expose the lies, and help end the war. That was my goal."
Read more at snopes.com: Jane Fonda and American POWs in North Vietnam

"She went there to show them her support..."

Yes, she did.

Be clear, the "them" refers to the North Vietnamese communists who where torturing American GIs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back