January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

Only retards watched it
Even msnbc made fun of it

Suburban swamp boomer asswipes like you will probably be starved to death or killed by roving gangs when the collapse comes ....and I will smile....God willing live through it to shit on your Mass Graves

View attachment 658143
The Cry Baby Loser has been following the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol with morbid, narcissistic curiosity, as one Republican insider after another tears his scheme to deny Americans their democratic choice in a secure election to shreds.

Particularly captivating for him must have been the videos of Barr and Ivanka admitting he lost.

He'll be howling tomorrow after Kemp and Raffensperger recount his lowlife's treachery in Georgia, both having survived his goons' death threats and his petty vendetta nominations against them.

His fixation on his televised methodical ass-kicking erupted today in the form of the Cry Baby Loser's relentless need to blame somebody else for all his failures:

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 5.02.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 5.07.25 PM.png

Of course, Loose-Lips Kev had already made the cut on the Loser's hit list when he let this slip:

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 9.43.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 5.10.28 PM.png

Last edited:
He was ya dummy. Same thing i told you the last time you vomited that ignorant lie. The committee interviewed him, under oath.

The contrails have turned your brains to mush,Frank.
No they didn’t you obvious liar. He was never deposed and Nancy won’t allow him to be. Ignorance is what you see every time you look in a mirror.

No they didn’t you obvious liar. He was never deposed and Nancy won’t allow him to be. Ignorance is what you see every time you look in a mirror.
Of course, the legend of Epps required that Pelosi be somehow woven into the tale.

Soros and pedophile pizza should make their appearance shortly.

Of course, the legend of Epps required that Pelosi be somehow woven into the tale.

Soros and pedophile pizza should make their appearance shortly.
Epps didn't commit any of the crimes for which Jan 6 insurrectionists are being charged.

There's nothing more to it than that.

He just tried to use and manipulate the crowd. He should probably be arrested for incitement. I would say screaming orders to commit criminal acts through a bullhorn, at a volatile crowd, qualifies.

One month ago, those who thought Trump was involved was 58%. Today that number has dropped to just 44%. The Jan 6 schitt show is not having the effect they want. They are showing that Pelosi was actually responsible due to her gross negligence. Yet the Schitt show persists...

It no wonder they are apoplectic.. All the show has done is expose Nancy's incompetence.. And the Schiff move to assist in breaching Capitol Hill Security will place an exclamation point on the double standard. And that one we can prove without a doubt.

Epps didn't commit any of the crimes for which Jan 6 insurrectionists are being charged.

There's nothing more to it than that.

He just tried to use and manipulate the crowd. He should probably be arrested for incitement. I would say screaming orders to commit criminal acts through a bullhorn, at a volatile crowd, qualifies.
The notion that Whispering Ray flitted about, visiting hundreds of howling trumpers, like a honeybee in a field of buttercups, in an amazingly concise exhibition of weak mind control, is quite the fantasy, every bit as fanciful as the trump goons of January 6 being antifa, blm, typical tourists, or gentlemen songsters out on a spree.

Well over eight hundred Trump goons have been apprehended and prosecuted. Not one has offered the defense, "I couldn't resist the temptations of Whispering Ray!"

The notion that Whispering Ray flitted about, visiting hundreds of howling trumpers, like a honeybee in a field of buttercups, in an amazingly concise exhibition of weak mind control, is quite the fantasy, every bit as fanciful as the trump goons of January 6 being antifa, blm, typical tourists, or gentlemen songsters out on a spree.

Well over eight hundred Trump goons have been apprehended and prosecuted. Not one has offered the defense, "I couldn't resist the temptations of Whispering Ray!"
LOL... Nancy tells the committee he is off limits and cannot be deposed along with many other key people.. why is that?

Nancy tells the committee he is off limits and cannot be deposed along with many other key people.. why is that?
Even if your fake pretense were true, what prevents rabid weird worshipers from accruing and presenting evidence of their crackpot notion? Why are they all so impotent?

Even if your fake pretense were true, what prevents rabid weird worshipers from accruing and presenting evidence of their crackpot notion? Why are they all so impotent?
When you do not hold the power to investigate this, as it should be, the lie will remain. We will see how 'impotent' it is when we take back the house and senate and regain the power to investigate this correctly.

When you do not hold the power to investigate this, as it should be, the lie will remain. We will see how 'impotent' it is when we take back the house and senate and regain the power to investigate this correctly.

That will be a truly epic circle jerk!

When you do not hold the power to investigate this, as it should be, the lie will remain.
Not one partisan investigator, investigative reporter, politician, or prosecutor, anywhere in America, no matter how thoroughly Trumpified, has been capable, during the past several months, of uncovering even a single item of evidence to support their crackpot confection concerning Whispering Ray?

Of course, articles of blind faith, when they serve an agenda, need not meet the normal minimums of credibility.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 10.08.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 10.09.23 AM.png

Last edited:
Nancy tells the committee he is off limits...
Trumpy butts make Bartholomew's hats appear modest in their perseverance. How much bushwa that they cannot document can they pull out of there?

Today's sworn testimony, again featuring Republicans - dedicated public servants - will recount the attempts by the Cry Baby Loser and his thugs to intimidate them and pervert democracy.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House 1/6 committee is set to hear from the caretakers of American democracy — elections workers and local officials — who fended off Donald Trump's pressure to overturn the 2020 presidential election, at times despite frightening personal attacks.
The hearings investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack at the U.S. Capitol resume Tuesday to probe Trump's relentless effort to undo Joe Biden's victory in the most local way — by leaning on officials in key battleground states to reject ballots outright or to submit alternative electors for the final tally in Congress. The pressure was fueled by the defeated president's false claims of voter fraud...
Raffensperger (R), with his deputy Gabe Sterling (R) and Arizona’s Republican state House Speaker Rusty Bowers (R), are scheduled to be key witnesses, along with Wandrea “Shay” Moss, a former Georgia election worker who, with her mother, have said they faced such severe public harassment from Trump allies they felt unable to live normal lives.
“I’m appalled at what I saw,” Bowers (R) said of the hearings in an interview Monday with The Associated Press after arriving in Washington. “I think it illuminates something we need to see big time, and take stock of ourselves. And I hope it would sober us.”

Forum List

Back