January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

Of course, the legend of Epps required that Pelosi be somehow woven into the tale.

Soros and pedophile pizza should make their appearance shortly.
She’s in charge and decides what goes on mudflap. Any other obvious details you need provided to you?

Trumpy butts make Bartholomew's hats appear modest in their perseverance. How much bushwa that they cannot document can they pull out of there?

Today's sworn testimony, again featuring Republicans - dedicated public servants - will recount the attempts by the Cry Baby Loser and his thugs to intimidate them and pervert democracy.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House 1/6 committee is set to hear from the caretakers of American democracy — elections workers and local officials — who fended off Donald Trump's pressure to overturn the 2020 presidential election, at times despite frightening personal attacks.
The hearings investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack at the U.S. Capitol resume Tuesday to probe Trump's relentless effort to undo Joe Biden's victory in the most local way — by leaning on officials in key battleground states to reject ballots outright or to submit alternative electors for the final tally in Congress. The pressure was fueled by the defeated president's false claims of voter fraud...
Raffensperger (R), with his deputy Gabe Sterling (R) and Arizona’s Republican state House Speaker Rusty Bowers (R), are scheduled to be key witnesses, along with Wandrea “Shay” Moss, a former Georgia election worker who, with her mother, have said they faced such severe public harassment from Trump allies they felt unable to live normal lives.
“I’m appalled at what I saw,” Bowers (R) said of the hearings in an interview Monday with The Associated Press after arriving in Washington. “I think it illuminates something we need to see big time, and take stock of ourselves. And I hope it would sober us.”
Which has nothing to do with the fact that Ray Epps is being put off limits by Pelosi. You’re wallowing this kangaroos court’s shit and try to call anybody else ignorant? Look in a mirror for sheer ignorance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

N, Scheiße!!
Poster 'lantern' is telling us that back in elementary school he knew that Ray Epps was not deposed.

I love this bar.
You are a stupid retarded fuck. Reading comprehension escapes you. Oh wait, it’s just too complicated for you to understand. You love showing how stupid you are.

Could anyone from the left explain why you would need teleprompters for a committee conducting testimony? You need teleprompters when you're working off of a script. This isn't a hearing...it's a show.
Because if you tell the truth, you don't need to remember anything, when you lie, you need to follow a written down account/list, like on a teleprompter.

Today's hearing was a total and thorough take down of the biggest liar to ever try and steal an election. Attorney General Barr and many others threw daggers into Trump's claims of a "stolen election." Despite the best efforts of his Cult members, his efforts to steal the win from President Biden failed miserably, in the courts and the court of public opinion.

It's now up to Attorney General Garland to deal with Trump via an aggressive prosecution of his sedition efforts! Locking him up lets him off easy! Bigly!!!

The railroad job you are calling a hearing gave no opportunity for the accused to defend himself. That's what Nancy Pelosi is famous for orchestrating: "rules for thee but not for me." My understanding of misunderstanding is to give each victim of an accusation equal time for his defense.

The Democrats have no compunctions about (1) lying, (2) gross unfairness and (3) injustice. Why would they change now? I'm not buying the Liar Schiff's smug-faced "testimony."

Whatever you say mudflap. By the way, she’s in charge of this clown show. Enjoy the slaughter of your party in November.

WHISPERING RAY
He wields the power to control weak minds!
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

"Savagely attack the police!
Pass it on to the other Trump goons!"

Today's hearing was a total and thorough take down of the biggest liar to ever try and steal an election. Attorney General Barr and many others threw daggers into Trump's claims of a "stolen election." Despite the best efforts of his Cult members, his efforts to steal the win from President Biden failed miserably, in the courts and the court of public opinion.

It's now up to Attorney General Garland to deal with Trump via an aggressive prosecution of his sedition efforts! Locking him up lets him off easy! Bigly!!!

Saw Uncle Remus trying to keep a straight face on TV while he told his lies and fake 'conclusions' for a minute or two,didn't pay any attention to what the scum said. lol you cultists are a hoot.

Saw Uncle Remus trying to keep a straight face on TV while he told his lies and fake 'conclusions' for a minute or two,didn't pay any attention to what the scum said. lol you cultists are a hoot.
The Trump butt barnacles rave incoherently, as they cannot challenge the veracity or impugn the integrity of the long Republican witness list who gave damning testimony.

Devastating.

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 8.16.42 AM.png

"I believe that my Redeemer liveth!"

The Trump butt barnacles rave incoherently, as they cannot challenge the veracity or impugn the integrity of the long Republican witness list who gave damning testimony.

Devastating.

View attachment 660607
"I believe that my Redeemer liveth!"

lol a bunch of inneundo and prepared lies aren't 'damning', they're just stupid and aimed at morons, which is why they want them televised; their base doesn't read..

lol a bunch of inneundo and prepared lies aren't 'damning', they're just stupid and aimed at morons, which is why they want them televised; their base doesn't read..
The Trump bum boys can only whine and fling their poo poo.

. They can't refute the sworn, damning testimony of so many Republicans of integrity.

Predictably, the rubes have been attacking this parade of Republicans who are admitting, under oath, what happened. They're just commie RINOs. I knew it! They always were!

When you bring up the fact that Trump could easily defend himself under oath, they don't want that. The questions will be too mean. A true, modern day, cult.

Yeah, the Georgia story is the one that is undeniable. Looking forward to that.

Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum on Tuesday said that witnesses testifying before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol are laying out a “huge, stunning and clear moment” showing a lack of evidence to support former President Trump’s claims of an unfair election in 2020.

"We've got a lot of theories we just don't have any evidence" --
Rudy Giuliani

Last edited:

Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum on Tuesday said that witnesses testifying before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol are laying out a “huge, stunning and clear moment” showing a lack of evidence to support former President Trump’s claims of an unfair election in 2020.

"We've got a lot of theories we just don't have any evidence" -- Rudy Giuliani
sence when? all they have is opinions.

The Trump bum boys can only whine and fling their poo poo.

. They can't refute the sworn, damning testimony of so many Republicans of integrity.

lol as if you would be able to know integrity, Uncle Remus and his fellow Circus acts on the committee certainly can't. Like I said, they need it on TV because the scam is aimed at illiterates. They're desparate over their looming losses in the mid-terms, and the GOP hacks aren't any paragons of character either when it comes to supporting Trump. They're just like you, zero credibility. Biden can't can't anybody elected,he's a lame duck in his first term. All that cheating you clowns did only sank you deeper in your racist shit storm; your bse is literally assaulting and killing each other in the streets , not just murdering cops and old white people like you hoped.

Last edited:
I like the way they're dismembering the various specific allegations of "fraud".

Not that it will matter to the cult. Still, nice to see it on the record.
Cool. So how did they explain the fact that GOP observers were kicked out when told counting was stopped, then just resumed counting when they left?

Forum List

Back