January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

No, I think we've seen a lot of new things. So far, it is the testimony of Republicans, Trump insiders, and the Justice Department that have repeated of how delusional the bloated one is. And so many followers that bought into the big lie. The one saving grace on this whole matter is that Trump and anyone campaigning on the big lie will lose going forward. I'm embarrassed for anyone that still believes that Trump's self proclaimed, but unsubstantiated, presidential win was reality. It's not a diversion it's reality, something Trump and his "base" need to grasp.
Actually, the true "big lie" is that democrats care about anything but maintaining power and will do anything they can towards that end. They don't care about the people, except as income sources, and they hate this nation.

This is a reality that democrats will never admit, just like theyalways deny the truth when it is not in their favor.

No they didn’t you obvious liar. He was never deposed and Nancy won’t allow him to be. Ignorance is what you see every time you look in a mirror.

Brain-dead con...

Ray Epps, an Arizona man who was filmed encouraging others to enter the U.S. Capitol, testified that he wasn’t “employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on Jan. 5th or 6th or at any other time,” the committee tweeted on Tuesday.

Pretty interesting to observe how animated they are about these hearings. The hearings they also say are about nothing.

The orange buffoon himself wrote a 12-page "response" after yesterday's hearing.

I guess that tells us all we need to know. A lot of this stuff can't be brushed away with lies. We'll see.
And if you were viciously and falsely attacked 24/7 would you just sit back and take it with no opposition?

One sided attacks need to be shown for what they are and rebutted just to show how much the lies are being told are false.

And if you were viciously and falsely attacked 24/7 would you just sit back and take it with no opposition?

One sided attacks need to be shown for what they are and rebutted just to show how much the lies are being told are false.
I know you guys have to believe that all these Republican witnesses are lying.

They just HAVE to be!

lol the psychos are you freaks trying to pass off your petty ridiculous pogroms as serious investigations. Grow up, your crooked corrupt hacks are failing miserably.
This investigation of fact finding, is as serious as they come....and it has been very informative!

If all that any Minority Leader had to do, in order to cover up their own wrong doing or the wrong doing of friends in government,

was to pull out ALL of his own party members on an official investigation, so that no one participates from the minority side, so the minority leader can call the investigation a partisan hoax or partisan witch hunt, to try to cover for his or party or friends criminal actions, or abuses....

We would never have any investigations or sunshine.on attacks like 1/6 that could be called valid.

McCarthy CHOSE to pull the three republicans accepted for the committee, out. McCarthy CHOSE not to replace the two picks that were rejected, of whom he knew before picking them, would be rejected.

His political stunt is failing, except for the die hards who fail to accept or even acknowledge the truth shown.... before their blinded eyes and deaf ears.....

I have no patience for this crud any longer..... Willful ignorance, is unacceptable at this point, and extremely disappointing to witness of fellow Americans!

Last edited:
I know you guys have to believe that all these Republican witnesses are lying.

They just HAVE to be!
Not allowing cross examination and presenting only what they think will help them proves that this committee iwas never constituted to delve for truth, on pre-scripted answers that they have created in advance.

The fact that you continue refuse to see this says an awful lot about you.

Not allowing cross examination and presenting only what they think will help them proves that this committee iwas never constituted to delve for truth, on pre-scripted answers that they have created in advance.

It's not a trial.

McCarthy had his chance. He blew it. Even Trump says so.

Hey, don't worry about it. It's all fake news.

You lie. a) it's not a trial; b) Kevin McCarthy could have offered up other Republicans but chose not to; and c) that committee subpoenaed folks who could have offered counter points but chose not to.

It's not a trial.

McCarthy had his chance. He blew it. Even Trump says so.

Hey, don't worry about it. It's all fake news.
If it is not a trial, to the democrats minds, why are they purporting to bring forth what they call evidence with an eye toward conviction?

They even lie to themselves.

If it is not a trial, to the democrats minds, why are they purporting to bring forth what they call evidence with an eye toward conviction?

They even lie to themselves.
Well, if the DoJ does indict and this goes to trial, we'll finally be able to see and hear the whole story from both sides, with plenty of challenges.

I'd like to see the whole story at one time, with a minimum of partisan bullshit.

Well, if the DoJ does indict and this goes to trial, we'll finally be able to see and hear the whole story from both sides, with plenty of challenges.

I'd like to see the whole story at one time, with a minimum of partisan bullshit.
If you get to see the whole thing, you may well be disappointed with the outcome.

As for the DOJ, they have nothing to do with this farce at this point and the case can be made that they are hyper partisan in any action that they may take.

Brain-dead con...

Ray Epps, an Arizona man who was filmed encouraging others to enter the U.S. Capitol, testified that he wasn’t “employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on Jan. 5th or 6th or at any other time,” the committee tweeted on Tuesday.
I read that article, Faun. At what point was Epps testifying under oath...under threat of perjury? If he wasn't...and was never subjected to cross examination questions under oath...what good is his "testimony"?

Which is why I predict that the DOJ will NOT indict! Pelosi and Company have no desire to have the "whole story" explored from both sides! They want to present THEIR side of the story!

You lie. a) it's not a trial; b) Kevin McCarthy could have offered up other Republicans but chose not to; and c) that committee subpoenaed folks who could have offered counter points but chose not to.
Explain WHY Nancy Pelosi has the right to declare McCarthy's choices unsuitable? She's not the GOP leader...that's not HER call!

This investigation of fact finding, is as serious as they come....and it has been very informative!

If all that any Minority Leader had to do, in order to cover up their own wrong doing or the wrong doing of friends in government,

was to pull out ALL of his own party members on an official investigation, so that no one participates from the minority side, so the minority leader can call the investigation a partisan hoax or partisan witch hunt, to try to cover for his or party or friends criminal actions, or abuses....

We would never have any investigations or sunshine.on attacks like 1/6 that could be called valid.

McCarthy CHOSE to pull the three republicans accepted for the committee, out. McCarthy CHOSE not to replace the two picks that were rejected, of whom he knew before picking them, would be rejected.

His political stunt is failing, except for the die hards who fail to accept or even acknowledge the truth shown.... before their blinded eyes and deaf ears.....

I have no patience for this crud any longer..... Willful ignorance, is unacceptable at this point, and extremely disappointing to witness of fellow Americans!
What gives a Democrat the right to "reject" anyone that McCarthy chose? Show me where that has EVER happened before!

Explain WHY Nancy Pelosi has the right to declare McCarthy's choices unsuitable? She's not the GOP leader...that's not HER call!

She has that right because she's the Speaker of the House. Just as Republicans will have that right to open an investigation, into whether or not Pelosi decided to not bring in the NG on Sedition Day, should they wrestle control of the House in November. As far as who she didn't want on that committee, that was based on keeping Trump loyalists, whose mission it would have been to undermine the committee's efforts, off that committee.

Forum List

Back