🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Was Not A Coup

Its dead clown they're talking about her testimony from last week! Nothing new has happened so stop lying.

Of course they're still talking her testimony from last week. There's been nothing new since. That they're still talking about her testimony indicates it hasn't vanished. That should have been blatantly obvious to you. Sadly, it wasn't.

Of course they're still talking her testimony from last week. There's been nothing new since. That they're still talking about her testimony indicates it hasn't vanished. That should have been blatantly obvious to you. Sadly, it wasn't.
Lol it's dead liar, it was a bs media hit piece to make idiots like you think it was still relevant. But your desperation is clear.

Lol it's dead liar, it was a bs media hit piece to make idiots like you think it was still relevant. But your desperation is clear.

And yet, it's not dead as it's still in the news, as I showed you.

Have you been watching the 1/6 Hearings? This was a coup on par with the Storming of the Bastille.
Thank goodness it was only an attempt. So far 325 defendants have pleaded guilty with a total of more than 855 facing charges. The wheels grind slowly but little by little Trump's mob of insurrectionists are facing American justice. Bigly!!!

Projection fails you. It's still in the news. It hasn't vanished.
Blather rinse repeat. Classic leftist trade mark. It's dead. Your link only talked about how popular her testimony was to other fools like you.

Thank goodness it was only an attempt. So far 325 defendants have pleaded guilty with a total of more than 855 facing charges. The wheels grind slowly but little by little Trump's mob of insurrectionists are facing American justice. Bigly!!!
So you're happy Americans are being persecuted?

Jesus you vermin lie. Lie.
It's dead.
Mike, I think you are claiming the Hutchinson-effect is over?
If that is what you think, well, OK. You be you.
But, it seems undeniable she left a mark. Lest we wouldn't be discussing her testimony one week later.
And we'll likely know even more about that mark with a couple more hearings. No?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you're happy Americans are being persecuted?
Umm, Lenny, when the DOJ charges some bloke for bashing a federal officer performing the duties he took an oath to undertake..... and bashing him with a steel rod, or spraying him in the face with MACE, or knocking him down and tasering him in the neck..........well, the term is p-r-o-s-e-c-u-t-e.

I don't say that to embarrass you but rather to guide you into not repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Or over and over again.
Again.

I don't read leftist BS.
It’s not leftist you dumbass. It is as right wing lawyer you can get advising Trump to commit fraud to stay in power. It could have worked if PENCE decided to commit fraud with the president.

I am not playing the game where you deny Trump a defense. Go fuck yourself. You are FooledbyEverybody
Trump has a defense. Trouble is, it is all lies. Are you trying to say that you cannot defend what Trump tried to do on January 6. Sounds reasonable.

Forum List

Back