Japan Absolutely REFUSES To Let In Syrian ‘Refugees’, says it must look after its own citizens FIRST

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Japan has the right idea. They know they need to take care of their own first. They are willing to send money so the refugees can be helped elsewhere. And where they should be helped is in Arab countries.

Soros is behind the protests against the ban on refugees. Soros wants open borders and one world government, something the left denied for years. There are some extremely radical people now in the U.S. who support Soros's idea and are willing to do anything to make it reality. While the majority of people support the refugee ban, the minority who is out there protesting are getting all the attention from media.

We need to take care of our own first. Starbucks announced that they'll hire 10,000 refugees. Not like all Americans already have jobs but they will favor the non-English speaking refugees. I hope people boycott them.

We can't afford to bring more people here when we have homeless people. Why does the left favor hurting our own just to go along with Soros's radical vision?

"UNITED NATIONS – Japan’s prime minister said Tuesday that his nation needs to attend to its own demographic challenges posed by falling birth rates and an aging population before opening its doors to refugees.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced at the U.N. General Assembly that Japan is ramping up assistance in response to the exodus of refugees to Europe from the Middle East and Africa.

He said Japan will provide $1.5 billion in emergency aid for refugees and for stabilization of communities facing upheaval. But speaking to reporters later Tuesday he poured cold water on the idea of Japan opening its doors to those fleeing.

“I would say that before accepting immigrants or refugees we need to have more activities by women, by elderly people and we must raise (the) birth rate. There are many things that we should do before accepting immigrants”

– Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

He said Japan first needed to attend to domestic challenges which he proposes to tackle under a revamped economic policy that aims to boost GDP to a post-war record level, while bolstering the social security system to support families.

“As an issue of demography, I would say that before accepting immigrants or refugees we need to have more activities…"

Japan Absolutely REFUSES To Let In Syrian ‘Refugees’, says it must look after its own citizens FIRST - Freedom's Final Stand

Japan has the right idea. They know they need to take care of their own first. They are willing to send money so the refugees can be helped elsewhere. And where they should be helped is in Arab countries.

Soros is behind the protests against the ban on refugees. Soros wants open borders and one world government, something the left denied for years. There are some extremely radical people now in the U.S. who support Soros's idea and are willing to do anything to make it reality. While the majority of people support the refugee ban, the minority who is out there protesting are getting all the attention from media.

We need to take care of our own first. Starbucks announced that they'll hire 10,000 refugees. Not like all Americans already have jobs but they will favor the non-English speaking refugees. I hope people boycott them.

We can't afford to bring more people here when we have homeless people. Why does the left favor hurting our own just to go along with Soros's radical vision?

"UNITED NATIONS – Japan’s prime minister said Tuesday that his nation needs to attend to its own demographic challenges posed by falling birth rates and an aging population before opening its doors to refugees.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced at the U.N. General Assembly that Japan is ramping up assistance in response to the exodus of refugees to Europe from the Middle East and Africa.

He said Japan will provide $1.5 billion in emergency aid for refugees and for stabilization of communities facing upheaval. But speaking to reporters later Tuesday he poured cold water on the idea of Japan opening its doors to those fleeing.

“I would say that before accepting immigrants or refugees we need to have more activities by women, by elderly people and we must raise (the) birth rate. There are many things that we should do before accepting immigrants”

He said Japan first needed to attend to domestic challenges which he proposes to tackle under a revamped economic policy that aims to boost GDP to a post-war record level, while bolstering the social security system to support families.

“As an issue of demography, I would say that before accepting immigrants or refugees we need to have more activities…"

Japan Absolutely REFUSES To Let In Syrian ‘Refugees’, says it must look after its own citizens FIRST - Freedom's Final Stand
All americans are refugees or migrants.
Category:American people of Syrian descent - Wikipedia

Most came legally and most did not come with intent to harm. The U.N. said most of the Muslim refugees are actually economic refugees. We can't afford more government dependents and we certainly don't need any more terrorist attacks.

Our government exists to serve the citizens.

Where are the massive leftist protests?

Oh, all other countries are supposed to put their interest first... Only Trump should put his country last.

Israel also not only does not take refugees, illegal aliens, and they actually do not take legal immigrants who are not jews. Which is fine, except that jewish politicians are the most vocal in support of the opposite policy for the USA.

Freeman brings up the word conflation used by the establishment which is such an insult to legal immigrants. Illegal aliens and refugees are not migrants, and migrants are not legal immigrants. Just such a tremendous insult to those following the laws of the host country. It is equivalent to saying consensual sex and rape are the same thing.

Most came legally and most did not come with intent to harm. The U.N. said most of the Muslim refugees are actually economic refugees. We can't afford more government dependents and we certainly don't need any more terrorist attacks.

I know tens of americans who shoot on public, I don't know one syrian refugee who attacked citizens.

Japan has it right. I'm sure citizens of countries in Europe wish their damned Govts. hadn't let those refugees in.

I'm glad our President has tightened up the vetting for anyone coming into our country. I wish they wouldn't let any of them in. We taxpayers support more that enough in this country and we sure as shit don't need to bankroll refugees.

I know tens of americans who shoot on public, I don't know one syrian refugee who attacked citizens
What do you mean "shoot on public?" Shoot what on public, squirt guns? Other than that, your comment is total nonsense. What is your mother tongue (as in speaking in tongues?)

What a novel idea.

Americans dumped an anti-American POTUS and put in a pro-American POTUS. The Left really hates this change and has gone off the rails.

Why not end our War on Drugs?

Japan is known to be one of the most racist countries on earth .

By your use of the word immigrant, you include all ethnicities of people from all time since we allmigrated from Africa, if you trace our ancestry back far enough.

And if everyone is then an immigrant,then really no one is an immigrant because it adds no value or meaning to the statement.

I have not immigrated from anywhere. I andmy family are all born in America and will never leave it to go anywhere else.

So you can take you mentally lame idea that we are all immigrants and shove up where the sun doesnt shine.

Why? Because they won't allow Muslims in their country??

Seems pretty smart to me when you consider what Muslims are doing all over Europe.

Bet the citizens of Europe would love it if their dumbass Govts. got rid of all the Muslims they have let in. Will sure save some European citizens lives.

And ISIS cuts peoples heads off... So is Trump allowed to cut peoples heads off...

Why? Because they won't allow Muslims in their country??

Seems pretty smart to me when you consider what Muslims are doing all over Europe.

Bet the citizens of Europe would love it if their dumbass Govts. got rid of all the Muslims they have let in. Will sure save some European citizens lives.

No. it's cause Japan are assholes . Thy are the worst . Take a quick look at their history sometime .

Forum List

Back