🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Japan's Suicide Forest - Vacation Plans!

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Japan is really into suicide. Apparently suicide is the leading cause of death for Japanese males in the 25 to 44 year age range. There are tens of thousands of suicides there each year, and the most popular place to off yourself is the famed "suicide forest".

Call me weird, but I have been following this story since well before that movie that came out a few months ago. The real suicide forest is even more cool than the movie. Apparently you can go on a hike and stumble upon a corpse. They even sent out routine patrols through the forest looking for corpses.

I think it would be fucking cool to go there, camp out, and just roam around looking for dead bodies. In one documentary on it they showed certain trees where people hang themselves. Authorities cut down the corpses, but there are still rope remains tied around the limbs, dangling there, never removed. They just snip the rope above the neck and leave the loop around the tree limp with some rope dangling down. I'd love to have a photo of that!

Now, I know how fucked up some of you people here are. Therefore, I sadly feel the need to state that I do not want to fuck corpses. So screw you and your cheap, uninspired shots. Of course I would take a gps reading of the location for any corpse I find and report it to authorities. That notwithstanding, I would probably still snap a few shots of the corpses and they lay, or hang, there.

I am considering this for a vacation in the next year or so. The real problem is going to be finding someone to go with me. Unfortunately, not everyone shares my fascination with the macabre. Basically, as a hobby photographer, I'd like to track down some corpses, take some nice shots of them, then create a cool photo album. That would be the coolest thing ever!

I hope you go and I hope you find out just how demented you are as you not only see the body but get to smell it, see the bugs and worms and maybe just a sliver of humanity will seep in and you will take the time to think about what might have driven someone to that point and what's left of their family

• Banned
I hope you go and I hope you find out just how demented you are as you not only see the body but get to smell it, see the bugs and worms and maybe just a sliver of humanity will seep in and you will take the time to think about what might have driven someone to that point and what's left of their family
That's the whole point, you silly fuck!

Well there is something to be said about blatant honesty.....

Forum List

Back