JD Vance interview by Dana Bash.

JD Vance interviewed on CNN is perfection. I knew he would be a huge asset to the Trump campaign. He is future president material.

Quote: “CNN’s Dana Bash sits down with GOP presidential candidate JD Vance to discuss rivals Tim Walz and Kamala Harris and his message to the American people.”

His mascara wasn't applied properly.

His mascara wasn't applied properly.
IMG_1925.gif

I like Vance. No Karen's are going to shut him up!

I have to admit that opening was both erudite, spontaneous and fluid. Should give democrats the runs in their Depends now. Magnitudes above the crap that Kammy and TT spew at their rallies! He expatiated the differences between him and Trump and the Slut Team very well in ways that Trump never has been very articulate in expressing in cogent ways. That is just what Trump needs and just what the Trump Campaign needs.

Good to see it. Let's rock. :rock:

I have to admit that opening was both erudite, spontaneous and fluid. Should give democrats the runs in their Depends now. Magnitudes above the crap that Kammy and TT spew at their rallies! He expatiated the differences between him and Trump and the Slut Team very well in ways that Trump never has been very articulate in expressing in cogent ways. That is just what Trump needs and just what the Trump Campaign needs.

Good to see it. Let's rock. :rock:

Totally agree with you! :up:

Forum List

Back