🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JEB BUSH: I WOULD GOVERN LIKE LYNDON JOHNSON AS PRESIDENT

Sux to be you, Matthew. All of that happened fifty years ago, and we are not going back.

You folks will have no real say at all.

We will pat you on the heads and send you off to play.

Though a Walker or Kasich might make it through, although Walker is looking weak at the moment. He has time to repair himself. Paul maybe.

Try reading the article first:

Bush did not address Johnson’s Great Society and War on Poverty programs, about which Ronald Reagan once famously quipped, “We had a war on poverty, and poverty won.”

Instead, he was referencing Johnson’s mastery of the so-called sausage-making process in Congress.

Leave the knee-jerking to the Lefties.

• Banned

Though a Walker or Kasich might make it through, although Walker is looking weak at the moment. He has time to repair himself. Paul maybe.

He doesn't look weak at all.

It will be Conservatives like me that keep you from realizing your dream of an Obama act a like.

Try reading the article first:

Bush did not address Johnson’s Great Society and War on Poverty programs, about which Ronald Reagan once famously quipped, “We had a war on poverty, and poverty won.”

Instead, he was referencing Johnson’s mastery of the so-called sausage-making process in Congress.

I read it son, and why do you think he "didn't address" Johnson's programs?
That and his Dream Act support means he is fucked.

He doesn't look weak at all.

It will be Conservatives like me that keep you from realizing your dream of an Obama act a like.
Who was the last Conservative nominee for president?

There have been no conservatives for president in a very long time. Even Reagan would be opposed by the Antares' factions in the party. We would have to go back to Goldwater, who could not pull the center at all, whereas RR did very well with the center.

There have been no conservatives for president in a very long time. Even Reagan would be opposed by the Antares' factions in the party. We would have to go back to Goldwater, who could not pull the center at all, whereas RR did very well with the center.

Prove it Jake.......Reagan pulled the center because he was real.

You are a phony and so is Jeb......there is nothing "Conservative" about you Jake....and you still haven't shown up in Omaha ;)

Well, I see Jeb is now a favorite of DemocRAT lite Republicans..... Perhaps the Jakeass would vote for the Uni-Party.... he loves subversives so much. This idiot just gets further and further away from traditional Republican policies and agenda's!

hillary-jeb-2016-smiles.png

Antares is frothing, not realizing he is agreeing with me that RR pulled the center.

Vigilante has just finished a tribute to Putin's photo.

Oh, yes, the far right has so much to offer America.

Forum List

Back