Jeb Bush Threatens Dems' Hold on Hispanic Vote

yeah , Julian castro from Texas , think that he is a mayor of a large Texas city . That might squash the 'jb' teams hopes and I'm glad to see it .

This may seem obvious to all but diehard RW Republicans, but Jeb Bush could be the biggest threat to the Democratic Party since Abraham Lincoln. Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of our population, and a Spanish speaking President and Mexican-born First Lady would be an irresistible combination. Hispanic cultural values are much more closely aligned with the GOP, and it is only Democratic demagoguery about "immigration reform" which has countered this inclination.

Thus the attacks oh him from the Right and the Left. Strange bedfellows indeed!
Jeb doesn't speak Spanish, buttwipe.

Nobody is threatened by Jeb Bush. He will have to prove himself and run against Hillary. She is a tough task master..
I am not at all convinced Hillary will be the Dem nominee.
Maybe you're on a need to know basis... :lol:
I'm happy you're here to give us the inside scoop. Who will be her running mate?
Probably Julian Castro.
Guess Raul and you'd probably be closer.

She was the odds on favorite in 2008. That was her year. Now she's a doddering old lady with bad gas and a predictable game. Big machine, worn out engine.

Hillary vs Jeb would be....I don't even know the word. Disgusting, maybe.

Nobody is threatened by Jeb Bush. He will have to prove himself and run against Hillary. She is a tough task master..
I'm happy you're here to give us the inside scoop. Who will be her running mate?
Probably Julian Castro.

She was the odds on favorite in 2008. That was her year. Now she's a doddering old lady with bad gas and a predictable game. Big machine, worn out engine.

You can always hope.

Probably Julian Castro.

You can always hope.
Can't hurt. It worked in '08.

Probably Julian Castro.

Ronald Reagan was the odds on favorite in 1976. He lost the nomination to Gerald R. Ford. What a shame that Ronald Reagan never went on to be elected POTUS.

Oh, wait, he did...

I'd rather have Hilary rather than any bush and I can't stand her but mostly I'd just ignore her same as I do mrobama . Moderate rinos would be pizzed though .

Carib:

You might want to bone up on what happened in the primaries and into the general of '08 before you make too awfully many dumb comments like you have been in this thread.

I find the very idea of a Jeb Bush presidency appalling. Same with Hillary.

The Dems will count on voters like you sound, to give them a shoe-in for victory, hoping you will sit out another election.
And they probably will win if the Reps run such a stale candidate.

Oh, I think the 2016 GOP primaries are going to be anything but stale...

:lol:
That's nice, dear.

I'll tell you Jeb doesn't have the corner on that market. ANY GOP candidate has a hold on the hispanic vote the minute they wave this around as the GOP banner for 2016... Last time I checked, hispanics are catholic. Read Jude 1 of the New Testament and get back to me..

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

:rofl:
I'm rooting for the Jew. America has never had a Jewish president.

Oh, you want ME to run?!?!?

Goody, goody!!

Yasher Koach!!!
Sándati bugia. :)

They've already had exploratory polling on Jeb vs Hillary. Nobody even comes close to Chris Christie and Repubs hate him. I don't think they have a candidate that could overtake Hillary. Even if you are hoping she's too old, she has a lot of energy. Not to mention Bill.

If I were her, I'd have Obama campaign for her too.

Goody, goody!!

Yasher Koach!!!

Intergalactic translator (2248, Gold Edition) sez: bullshitski.

Goody, goody!!

Yasher Koach!!!

Intergalactic translator (2248, Gold Edition) sez: bullshitski.
Buséna nasu busi bidu vidu. :)

Forum List

Back