Jeb Bush Threatens Dems' Hold on Hispanic Vote

and that shows another example of the bush integrity , bush was protestant and changed to Catholic . In my opinion , just more pandering to Hispanics . [think that he was Episcopalian] .

I'll tell you Jeb doesn't have the corner on that market. ANY GOP candidate has a hold on the hispanic vote the minute they wave this around as the GOP banner for 2016... Last time I checked, hispanics are catholic. Read Jude 1 of the New Testament and get back to me..

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

Oh, they weren't Catholic in 2008 or 2012?

:rofl:

I was okay with Dubya....I despise Bush41 who was one of the dirtbags who "opened China" resulting in millions of AMERICAN jobs going to slave labor there. He also faked Saddam into invading Kuwait (ever read the Glaspie memo?) which gave us bin-Laden, 9/11, and two wars in the ME. And to add insult to injury, there is enough anecdotal evidence to suggest he bailed out of his plane in the Pacific trapping and killing his crew...no more Bush's for me thanks....Scum Willy being a family friend is the last straw.

A few here seem be inferring that if Jeb runs, they won't vote.

There's very little room for error in 2016 for the GOP in terms of electoral votes. I wonder what percentage of the GOP would do the same and not vote.

As Sarah G said, a lot can change 'tween the thought and the leap.

I don't know the details Howie , just what I hear but i'll try to get links as I like to back up what I say or I retract or explain . I'm loose Christian of no particular denomination but was loosely raised Baptist which is a Protestant Denomination I believe .

This may seem obvious to all but diehard RW Republicans, but Jeb Bush could be the biggest threat to the Democratic Party since Abraham Lincoln. Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of our population, and a Spanish speaking President and Mexican-born First Lady would be an irresistible combination. Hispanic cultural values are much more closely aligned with the GOP, and it is only Democratic demagoguery about "immigration reform" which has countered this inclination.

Thus the attacks oh him from the Right and the Left. Strange bedfellows indeed!
Jeb doesn't speak Spanish, buttwipe.

On the Ignore List you go...

Jeb Bush was born in Midland, Texas. When he was six years old, the family relocated to Houston, Texas.[10] The origin of the name Jeb is his initials; Jeb is a direct pronunciation of J.E.B. (John Ellis Bush).[11]

He initially attended Grady Elementary School in Houston.[12] Following in the footsteps of older brother George, Jeb attended high school at the Massachusetts boarding school Phillips Academy.[13] At the age of 17, he taught English as a second language in León, Guanajuato, Mexico, as part of Phillips Academy's student exchange program. While in Mexico, he met his future wife, Columba Garnica Gallo.[14]

In 1973, he graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in Latin American Studies. He completed his coursework in two and a half years.[15] He is fluent in Spanish.[16] -Wikipedia

and that shows another example of the bush integrity , bush was protestant and changed to Catholic . In my opinion , just more pandering to Hispanics . [think that he was Episcopalian] .
He more than likely did what many people do who married catholics. He converted. He married a catholic mexican. Her family made it a condition.

I don't know MAC but I see lots of sentiment on some conservative leaning boards and they mimic my thoughts about the bush's . As an example , many of my cohorts did not vote for McCain simply because he was 'juan mccain' the pandering pirate . Course that's just talk and a 'jb' might run and win but not with my vote .

Why don't you take a break from incessant/repetitive posting and try to gather whatever thoughts you may have?

Except in your twisted mind, converting to a spouse's religion does not indicate a lack of integrity (especially when they are both Christian).

well , then he is also a wusse 'tipsy' !! Wot , can't find an American girl ?? Whats the story on the wife , is she from a rich and powerful foreign family , if you know ?? Is the marriage like some arranged marriages from the old days where Dynasties marry and have kids so as to form political alliance's . I know that you don't know the answer , I'm just asking the question .

Last edited:
thanks Sarah , so they are twins , are they both in politics . Maybe Texas will eventually go Blue !!

This may seem obvious to all but diehard RW Republicans, but Jeb Bush could be the biggest threat to the Democratic Party since Abraham Lincoln. Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of our population, and a Spanish speaking President and Mexican-born First Lady would be an irresistible combination. Hispanic cultural values are much more closely aligned with the GOP, and it is only Democratic demagoguery about "immigration reform" which has countered this inclination.

Thus the attacks oh him from the Right and the Left. Strange bedfellows indeed!

Yeah, not really.

First, the Right Wing is never going to accept amnesty or anything like it. McCain found this out the hard way in 2008, when he had to renounce his otherwise sensible immigration reform package. If Jeb wants the nomination, he's going to have to move to the right on this issue.

Second, unlike stupid white bible thumpers, Hispanic bible thumpers actually understand that the central message of Christianity is not "Tax Cuts for Rich People".

Third - He's a fucking Bush. People would have to develop complete amnesia about what a pair of fuckups his dad and brother were.

Forum List

Back