Jeff found dead

Well this was predictable!

The elites operate like the mob.

Exactly. Amazingly, we still have some misguided little bootlickers here (who think they're smarter than everyone) who continue to scoff at anything that goes against their paradigm. I feel sorry for them, actually. They remind me of myself in my younger days, when I was blissfully unaware of how the world actually operates.

Wonder what they're smirking about?
5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg
You’re confused, you’re thinking of the Clintons
You're the one that's confused, if you think that's Clinton in the picture.
View attachment 273739
The girls are where? If you were making a case for homoerotic behavior, maybe you'd have a point. On the other hand, considering what Epstein has been involved in, I ask again about the photo I posted, what are they smirking about?
Lol
The Clintons are into sex trafficking Trump is not you clueless little motherfucker...

How many times did Clinton fly on the 'Lolita Express'?
Now compare that to how many times Trump flew on it (like zero...).
Any TDS case against Trump IS NOW NULL AND VOID!

Thanks for the link!

Good riddance...I just said to the wife last night I was shocked he was still alive with the list of powerful people he was associated with.
Clearly, they are powerful enough to reach into federal prison.

A lot of people are able to get to you in a max security Federal institution. Didn't protect Mueller's BFF, Whitey Bulger.

Thanks for the link!

Good riddance...I just said to the wife last night I was shocked he was still alive with the list of powerful people he was associated with.

you people are so short sighted. The Clinton's are small fish compared to the people associated with this freak. The Clinton's are yesterday's news. move on.

Here's my whacky conspiracy theory: Epstein did commit suicide. He tried of few weeks ago, but was found too quickly. He wanted to try again, and had enough powerful connections to ensure he had the opportunity. (powerful connections who were more than happy to see him take his leave)

Thanks for the link!

you people are so short sighted. The Clinton's are small fish compared to the people associated with this freak. The Clinton's are yesterday's news. move on.
Your opinion. Small fish or not, they clearly have the power to reach anyone they chose, if they are responsible for this.

We all know an investigation will turn up nothing and his death will never be solved. Like so many others.

You have to laugh. All the Trupettes talking about Bill Clinton.

Donald Trump:
1) is on a video standing with Epstein oogling & discussing young girls.
2) Is on video saying how he & his bud Jerry like young women.
3) Is on video admitting he knew Epstein was a child rapist as he liked young girls.
4) Is accused by a woman of rape when she was 13 at an Epstein party

But hey, that Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton never shoewed any interest in underaged girls. Trump has.
SURE and then you woke up curled up in the fetal position and started sucking your thumb because you realized it was only a dream

He likes em like Monica, just barely legal. Hillary is nauseating, but that’s just wrong. He’s got a history of hanging with freaks like wine stain and dead Jeff. Rest in pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Monica was 22. Monica pursued Bill Clinton.

Trump barged in MS Teen USA dressing room hoping to see young girls undressed. He is accused of raping a 13 year old.

I live in a very Republican area of PA. 4 days a week, they are arresting someone of molestation or assault of under aged girls.

Why are Republicans the deviant ones?

Dead men tell no Clinton tales
Trump tells us he was a Terrific guy

Will Trump fly flags at half mast?

Trump 86'ed him from Mar A Lago.

Plenty of people have been banned for life from the property and didn't kill themselves over being rejected by their president.
A tale of 2 Presidents and a pedophile.

Trump: GTFO!!

Clinton: heh. Let's meet more 16 year old girls on your plane, Jeff!

You have to laugh. All the Trupettes talking about Bill Clinton.

Donald Trump:
1) is on a video standing with Epstein oogling & discussing young girls.
2) Is on video saying how he & his bud Jerry like young women.
3) Is on video admitting he knew Epstein was a child rapist as he liked young girls.
4) Is accused by a woman of rape when she was 13 at an Epstein party

But hey, that Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton never shoewed any interest in underaged girls. Trump has.
SURE and then you woke up curled up in the fetal position and started sucking your thumb because you realized it was only a dream

He likes em like Monica, just barely legal. Hillary is nauseating, but that’s just wrong. He’s got a history of hanging with freaks like wine stain and dead Jeff. Rest in pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Monica was 22. Monica pursued Bill Clinton.

Trump barged in MS Teen USA dressing room hoping to see young girls undressed. He is accused of raping a 13 year old.

I live in a very Republican area of PA. 4 days a week, they are arresting someone of molestation or assault of under aged girls.

Why are Republicans the deviant ones?

Clinton did his dirty deed with Monica in the workplace, and that is despicable. If Clinton was some conservative black guy working as a security guard and took some honky girl into the guard's shed, he would have been fired on the spot. Clear case of Liberal Privilege.

Forum List

Back