Jefferson Davis Highway to be renamed.

We are on an IDENTICAL path that occurred in Venezuela......to a "T"
Fascist uprising, Civil unrest, DOMINION VOTING MACHINES, Statutes toppled, street names changed, gun confiscation, Dictator
Venezuelan "Patriots" also turned in their guns and immediately after, got a dictator.

The United States of America will fall to a Dictator immediately after Biden/Harris take your guns.

GoodT!!

085c1a145c07ba5a387dbcbcb642f06f.gif

Frankly, it's not a good idea to name things after human beings. All are flawed.

You smell.

Why do you even post? Even when people try to engage with you neutrally you're incapable of worthwhile discourse. You truly are a fucking idiot.
There is no worthwhile discourse with you vermin. Ever. You ask stupid troll questions and if I'm stupid enough to respond then you just spew more crap. You need a new set of shill procedures.

There is no worthwhile discourse with you vermin. Ever. You ask stupid troll questions and if I'm stupid enough to respond then you just spew more crap. You need a new set of shill procedures.

Your signature is ironic gold.

When will they change the name of the Commonwealth of Virginia itself?

Virginia is named for an anti-Catholic, anti-hispanic tyrant.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.
George Orwell, 1984

Monday night, city council members voted unanimously to rename a roadway formerly known as Jefferson Davis Highway. US Route 1 will now become Richmond Highway.

Jeff Davis Highway to be renamed in Richmond

Put the old street signs in a museum.

Good.

I applaud them for doing that.

We never should have named anything after traitors to our nation who hate our constitution and government.

Forum List

Back