Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

It's no surprise that you claim Bubba never went to Epstein's orgy island even though Bill Clinton has already admitted to going there 4 times.
you lying sack of skat! :lol:

Bill Clinton did not say he has been to Epstein's Island, called St James Island!

here is what his spokesperson said:

D-_JckyXYAAHBMx.jpg:large

NOW, please tell me where you got that Bill Clinton SAID he went to the island of Epstein's 4 times? He said he never went there....

I'm still checking the flight manifests, which go through 2004, not just 2002 and 2003 which the spokesperson mentioned.

That's what Clinton's mouthpiece, a "spokesman" said.

I'd like to see Clinton speak himself, and promise to tell the truth, under oath and see what he has to say.

I bet he could be pinched on a perjury or obstruction charge IMHO.

so Epstein's big attorneys, Kenneth Star and Alan Dershowitz got the sweetheart deal with Acosta.... our now, Labor Secretary who was a prosecutor over the case... that's the bottom line.... and Acosta broke the Law by deceiving the girl victims and not telling them ahead of cutting the plea deal...

there was no Justice for them....

WHY did Acosta do all of this for a pedophile?

I think he should resign, don't you all... On both the left and the right?

It's no surprise that you claim Bubba never went to Epstein's orgy island even though Bill Clinton has already admitted to going there 4 times.

Bill Clinton did not say he has been to Epstein's Island, called St James Island!

NOW, please tell me where you got that Bill Clinton SAID he went to the island of Epstein's 4 times? He said he never went there....

I'm still checking the flight manifests, which go through 2004, not just 2002 and 2003 which the spokesperson mentioned.

I'd like to see Clinton speak himself, and promise to tell the truth, under oath and see what he has to say.

you really need to seek help Polishprince... :)

Clinton has nothing to do with this going on now... with Trump's Labor Secretary Acosta giving this young teen loving-phile Epstein a deal of a lifetime and spitting in the young victim's faces.

WHY DID HE DO IT?

Clinton has nothing to do with this going on now... with Trump's Labor Secretary giving this young teen loving-phile Epstein a deal of a lifetime and spitting in the young victim's faces.
Yep......I figured you would say something like that.
Who cares that you're totally ignoring the perp in these crimes.
All you want is to blame their crimes on Trump.
Sounds like Russian Collusion all over.
Democrats colluded with Russia....we even caught Obama talking about it on video...yet it's Trump's fault.

He kinda looks like Richard Gere.
Richard Gere did play a rich dude that liked hookers at least once. I always found it strange that so many women loved the movie pretty women considering it was a hooker flick.
It's a Cinderella flick. Of course we loved it.
Calling a hooker Cinderella does not change her from being a hooker...and the Gere character was Jon
turning a vulnerable 13 year old in to a hooker, by a man 30 years older, is a crime.

Clinton has nothing to do with this going on now... with Trump's Labor Secretary Acosta giving this young teen loving-phile Epstein a deal of a lifetime and spitting in the young victim's faces.

WHY DID HE DO IT?

Mr. Acosta wasn't sure that the evidence he had and the case he assembled was good enough to convict.

So he worked out a deal.

They do this kind of thing all the time, to get an admission of guilt and some jail time

He kinda looks like Richard Gere.
Richard Gere did play a rich dude that liked hookers at least once. I always found it strange that so many women loved the movie pretty women considering it was a hooker flick.
It's a Cinderella flick. Of course we loved it.
Calling a hooker Cinderella does not change her from being a hooker...and the Gere character was Jon
turning a vulnerable 13 year old in to a hooker, by a man 30 years older, is a crime.
Thank you Captain Obvious!

Its really up to Hillary to prove her innocence, not vice versa.

That's what we learned from the Mueller Report and the Kavanaugh Hearing.
Uh, what? Trump is charged with no crime...Kavanaugh sits on the SCOTUS...

Your posts are crap. Grade A crap.
So are yours. https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...rive_trying_to_pin_epstein_case_on_trump.html
the main issue is Acosta, Trump just needs to replace him...

all the other Trump stuff can be explained.... i.e. of course Trump would know Epstein for years, they live in 2 of the same cities, NYC and west palm beach, they are both billionaires, they are likely to cross paths over and over again...

So are yours. https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...rive_trying_to_pin_epstein_case_on_trump.html

all the other Trump stuff can be explained.... i.e. of course Trump would know Epstein for years, they live in 2 of the same cities, NYC and west palm beach, they are both billionaires, they are likely to cross paths over and over again...

Actually, Trump and Epstein lived in Palm Beach, not West Palm Beach.

As far as Acosta is concerned, there is no reason to think he was covering for the defendent Epstein many years ago, and wasn't working in good faith. Should that change, President Trump will take a look at it. But right now, Acosta is doing a fantastic job at the DOL, helped get unemployment down to 50 year lows, and all of this stuff was known years ago about the plea deal.

As far as Acosta is concerned, there is no reason to think he was covering for the defendent Epstein many years ago, and wasn't working in good faith. Should that change, President Trump will take a look at it. But right now, Acosta is doing a fantastic job at the DOL, helped get unemployment down to 50 year lows, and all of this stuff was known years ago about the plea deal.
Look, you're dealing with people who let their importnt friends get away with rape, but when Trump has his lawyer ban someone wealthy from his hotel chains for sex trafficking, that ban should be ignored because Trump must be hated forever and ever and ever and ever and ever!!! I know it's screwy, but that's how the left rolls. They have marginalized Trump to the point of thinking of him in scatological terms, and they're staying with it because nobody calls them on calumny. Well, we do, but the people who tell the truth are banned from fellowship with the leftist clowns who appear at the same time news programs with real facts used to appear up until around the sixties. The seventies saw a turnaround when Woodward and Bernstein took out a President whose team broke the law in a campaign. Hillary was hoping her false narrative would do the same thing to Donald Trump once she set it in motion. She decided if she couldn't be President, President Trump was going to pay for his win through the nose, and she had people conspire to write up fiction to destroy President Trump. Then her colleagues in the Senate and Congress pretended it was a true story and also pretended to be soooo scandalized when he kept not making any mistakes, no matter how deep they dug the hole.

Acosta broke the law Polishprince, a judge ruled so... and everyone knows he broke the law by NOT informing the victims that he was working a plea deal with Epstein and not telling them the conditions of the plea deal he made BEFORE the pleas deal was signed, sealed and delivered...

The plea agreement was OUTRAGEOUS, and no prosecutor of sex crimes have ever seen anyone make such a deal with a sex predator....

He victimized the young girls by charging him with a single prostitution charge and not corrupting a minor.... so he gave Epstein a deal of a lifetime, AND he slapped the young vulnerable girls lured by him in the face by calling these young girls who were victimized, simply, prostitutes.

He needs to go, Pres Trump needs to replace him... and even though Trump is sticking his heels in at this moment, I bet ya 10 to one Acosta will be forced to resign, and Trump will replace him.

Acosta broke the law Polishprince, a judge ruled so... and everyone knows he broke the law by NOT informing the victims that he was working a plea deal with Epstein and not telling them the conditions of the plea deal he made BEFORE the pleas deal was signed, sealed and delivered...

The plea agreement was OUTRAGEOUS, and no prosecutor of sex crimes have ever seen anyone make such a deal with a sex predator....

He victimized the young girls by charging him with a single prostitution charge and not corrupting a minor.... so he gave Epstein a deal of a lifetime, AND he slapped the young vulnerable girls lured by him in the face by calling these young girls who were victimized, simply, prostitutes.

He needs to go, Pres Trump needs to replace him... and even though Trump is sticking his heels in at this moment, I bet ya 10 to one Acosta will be forced to resign, and Trump will replace him.
Honestly, this is a slam dunk case against Epstein and Acosta.

Look, you're dealing with people who let their importnt friends get away with rape, but when Trump has his lawyer ban someone wealthy from his hotel chains for sex trafficking, that ban should be ignored because Trump must be hated forever and ever and ever and ever and ever!!! I know it's screwy, but that's how the left rolls. They have marginalized Trump to the point of thinking of him in scatological terms, and they're staying with it because nobody calls them on calumny. Well, we do, but the people who tell the truth are banned from fellowship with the leftist clowns who appear at the same time news programs with real facts used to appear up until around the sixties. The seventies saw a turnaround when Woodward and Bernstein took out a President whose team broke the law in a campaign. Hillary was hoping her false narrative would do the same thing to Donald Trump once she set it in motion. She decided if she couldn't be President, President Trump was going to pay for his win through the nose, and she had people conspire to write up fiction to destroy President Trump. Then her colleagues in the Senate and Congress pretended it was a true story and also pretended to be soooo scandalized when he kept not making any mistakes, no matter how deep they dug the hole.
The problem is, Trump has so much criminal liability right now, nothing you just said means shit.

I wouldn't bet against that at all. And the thing is ---- this had already come out at his hearing over two years ago.

>> Among those opposing his nomination was Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif. She criticized the then-U.S. attorney’s role in approving a “non-prosecution agreement” in 2007 with Palm Beach financier Jeffrey Epstein when he was charged with sex trafficking.

Epstein, who police found had solicited dozens of girls to perform sexual acts in his Florida mansions for several years, pleaded guilty to one state charge of soliciting minors for prostitution, paid damages to scores of victims and had to register as a sex offender.

In a deal with Acosta’s office, Epstein avoided any federal charges and spent a little over a year in prison. << -- April 2017

WHY DID HE DO IT?

Mr. Acosta wasn't sure that the evidence he had and the case he assembled was good enough to convict.

So he worked out a deal.

They do this kind of thing all the time, to get an admission of guilt and some jail time

But.... If you look at it from hindsight, in light of me too and political correctness his resignation makes perfect sense. Why not go through any number of old case files to see who we can force into resigning?

so Epstein's big attorneys, Kenneth Star and Alan Dershowitz got the sweetheart deal with Acosta.... our now, Labor Secretary who was a prosecutor over the case... that's the bottom line.... and Acosta broke the Law by deceiving the girl victims and not telling them ahead of cutting the plea deal...

there was no Justice for them....

WHY did Acosta do all of this for a pedophile?

I think he should resign, don't you all... On both the left and the right?
Probably because there was no pedophile.

We are living in amazing times! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

GOD Bless all Patriots everywhere!

tejRtLH.jpg

WHY DID HE DO IT?

So he worked out a deal.

But.... If you look at it from hindsight, in light of me too and political correctness his resignation makes perfect sense. Why not go through any number of old case files to see who we can force into resigning?

Its easy to say in hindsight that Mr. Epstein should have been treated harsher than he was in 2008.

But, OTOH, Epstein was a First Time Offender and accepting the deal might have given him a chance to mend his ways. In addition, it would save folks from having to testify in court, which can be problemsome too.

Forum List

Back