Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Kim Davis. A Kentucky shoot-out..

Evidently she can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

And the Academy Award for clumsiest actress ever goes to Jennifer Lawrence.

The Hunger Games star (once again) took a tumble. This time, she was walking the red carpet in Madrid at The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 premiere.

Which is ironic, considering that Katniss Everdeen (an expert archer) has to have exceptional coordination.

Only a gay ass motherfucker would say J Law isn't hot. Damn.

There are some of us who put more value things other than physical appearance.

No physical appearabce can overcome being opinionated, over-educated, or not knowing her place. Besides, blondes do nothing for me.

She is not a blonde...it's a dye job.
Incorrect.

She's no natural blonde, eyebrows are a give away and since she was like utterly stupid and left her nudes to be hacked it should be easy to check

Evidently she can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

And the Academy Award for clumsiest actress ever goes to Jennifer Lawrence.

The Hunger Games star (once again) took a tumble. This time, she was walking the red carpet in Madrid at The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 premiere.

She's adorable.

She's pretty....just a tad stupid

Nope. Not stupid.

Yep, dumb as a stump. You've already failed at the natural blonde, cut your losses while you can

No physical appearabce can overcome being opinionated, over-educated, or not knowing her place. Besides, blondes do nothing for me.

Incorrect.

She's no natural blonde, eyebrows are a give away and since she was like utterly stupid and left her nudes to be hacked it should be easy to check
You realize that blonde does not have to be platinum blonde, right?

Incorrect.

You realize that blonde does not have to be platinum blonde, right?

You realize I'm a woman and I can recognize a dye job, right?

LOLOlosdodsflasoflafoslcoLOLSODlwef

OMFG!!!

LOLOL

OMFG!!!!!!!

Funniest thing ever! Jennifer is their new Jon Stewart!

She is the same actress who whined about how much less the democrats who made her movies paid her compared to the male actors.....and she supports democrats.....quite the dipstick...

Read an article on that.

Seems she didn't hold out for bigger money as long as her costars did.

but...the democrats making the picture obviously had no problem paying a woman a lot less than her male stars....right? they knew how much they were paying everyone and didn't say to themselves...hey, we need to pay her the same as the men.....

Forum List

Back