Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Kim Davis. A Kentucky shoot-out..

oh boy, someone evidently has the hot's for this shallow person they call an actress, what's her name never heard of her. she is so Biiiiiiggggg AND famous right. :rolleyes-41:

this is the second thread started on her. like we are suppose to care

Liberals gave up that whole "thinking" thingy in favor of doing whatever some celebrity tells them
Hannity. Limbaugh. Beck.

The only ones I know that listen to them is lefties that are "keeping their enemies close." There words not mine.

Not one of the conservatives I know listen to any of the three.

Another liberal fallacy.
Come on. You can't believe that the only people listening to them are liberals. Seriously. Don't be ridiculous.

Liberals gave up that whole "thinking" thingy in favor of doing whatever some celebrity tells them
Hannity. Limbaugh. Beck.

The only ones I know that listen to them is lefties that are "keeping their enemies close." There words not mine.

Another liberal fallacy.
Come on. You can't believe that the only people listening to them are liberals. Seriously. Don't be ridiculous.

And you can't believe that all conservatives listen or care what they think?

Hannity. Limbaugh. Beck.

Another liberal fallacy.

Absolutely i don't believe that.

But their entire careers are built on them giving their uncredentialed opinions to conservative audiences. Celebrities giving opinions.

Hannity. Limbaugh. Beck.

Another liberal fallacy.

But their entire careers are built on them giving their uncredentialed opinions to conservative audiences. Celebrities giving opinions.

I don't know any of my friends that care what Lawrence, Limbaugh, Hannity or other celebs think. I don't listen or watch any of them and 13 million listen to or watch Hannity or Limbaugh? I don't know or care.

As far as Lawrence, she is an actress, never watched her movies, that I know of. Not sure why I would care what she says.

Hannity. Limbaugh. Beck.

Another liberal fallacy.

I don't know any of my friends that care what Lawrence, Limbaugh, Hannity or other celebs think. I don't listen or watch any of them and 13 million listen to or watch Hannity or Limbaugh? I don't know or care.

As far as Lawrence, she is an actress, never watched her movies, that I know of. Not sure why I would care what she says.
If she'd said she's a republican, you'd be celebrating.

oh boy, someone evidently has the hot's for this shallow person they call an actress, what's her name never heard of her. she is so Biiiiiiggggg AND famous right. :rolleyes-41:

this is the second thread started on her. like we are suppose to care
Never heard of her either. But she sounds like a dumbass.

Another liberal fallacy.

If she said she was a Republican, I wouldn't care. They are entertainers, I only watch or listen for their entertainment value to me. Their politics are not relevant to me. Bruce Willis is a Republican, I don't watch his movies or care what he says. He is an actor, nothing more. I don't pay to hear their opinions and I don't want their opinions. They need to be concerned with their craft. Their opinions are like yours or mine, just one opinion. Now, I may agree or disagree with the opinion however it carries no weight in my life.

If she said she was a Republican, I wouldn't care. They are entertainers, I only watch or listen for their entertainment value to me. Their politics are not relevant to me. Bruce Willis is a Republican, I don't watch his movies or care what he says. He is an actor, nothing more. I don't pay to hear their opinions and I don't want their opinions. They need to be concerned with their craft. Their opinions are like yours or mine, just one opinion. Now, I may agree or disagree with the opinion however it carries no weight in my life.

So if Clint Eastwood leveled a long barreled 44 magnum toward your face and said, "Make My Day" you would make it??

go-ahead-make-my-day-quote-1.jpg

So if Clint Eastwood leveled a long barreled 44 magnum toward your face and said, "Make My Day" you would make it??

go-ahead-make-my-day-quote-1.jpg
I doubt I would ever meet Eastwood. So your question is pretty silly.

"I was raised a Republican, but I just can't imagine supporting a party that doesn't support women's basic rights," Lawrence told Vogue magazine.

Conservatives are much too smart to care for what a Hollywood airhead thinks.
Progressives, on the other hand, get all of their opinions from comedians, late night talk show hosts, actresses, actors, and musicians.
It's the reason why they are always wrong.
Really? Conservatives elected one to be President. They give all kinds of credence to the likes of Charlton Heston, Clint Eastwood, Rush Limbaugh, Dennis Miller, and Ted Nugent. Guess that must be why they are always wrong.

No not really. That would only exists in your aledged mind. Reagan was a governor and a politician who used to be an actor, huge difference.

And conservatives are always right, idiot.

"I was raised a Republican, but I just can't imagine supporting a party that doesn't support women's basic rights," Lawrence told Vogue magazine.

Progressives, on the other hand, get all of their opinions from comedians, late night talk show hosts, actresses, actors, and musicians.
Really? Conservatives elected one to be President. They give all kinds of credence to the likes of Charlton Heston, Clint Eastwood, Rush Limbaugh, Dennis Miller, and Ted Nugent. Guess that must be why they are always wrong.

No not really. That would only exists in your aledged mind. Reagan was a governor and a politician who used to be an actor, huge difference.

Reagan's portrayal of a president was probably his best acting job, considering he had already lost half his marbles.
Conservatives are always far far right, but not necessarily correct about anything.

Reagan's portrayal of a president was probably his best acting job, considering he had already lost half his marbles.
Conservatives are always far far right, but not necessarily correct about anything.

Yeah, see? You are wrong again.

Are you still holding marching with MartinLuther King for civil rights against Charlton Heston?

Forum List

Back