Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Kim Davis. A Kentucky shoot-out..

This is a lesson for republicans . Jenn is a self employed millionaire . The kind of person who would be in the GOP wheelhouse . But the anti women shit is a deal breaker for her .

How do yall respond ? With hate filled mysogynist posts that just confirm her beliefs about republicans .

I don't hate her, I don't know her. I don't watch her movies, I don't care what she thinks, she is a celeb.
How is what any of what I said is hateful?

Seems the left was pretty misogynistic when it came to Palin. Of course you will excuse that won't you.

Jennifer is no dummy.

She graduated from high school two years early with a 3.9/4.0 average, aiming at a career in acting.

Yeah, so? The fact that it's even possible to have graduated from her HS two years early shows that her school obviously didn't have very high graduation standards. My HS required a minimum of 26 credits for graduation, which was not generally possible in three years. The only way people graduated early is if they happened to grab a couple opportunities in middle school to take certain courses that would count for HS credit, and then managed to load up their schedule very precisely for three years. There were some who wanted to graduate early, but it just wasn't logistically possible for them.

If her school only required 16 credits, then that's pretty weak.
Yes, a republican state. Jennifer rose above it.

Jennifer is no dummy.

She graduated from high school two years early with a 3.9/4.0 average, aiming at a career in acting.

Yeah, so? The fact that it's even possible to have graduated from her HS two years early shows that her school obviously didn't have very high graduation standards. My HS required a minimum of 26 credits for graduation, which was not generally possible in three years. The only way people graduated early is if they happened to grab a couple opportunities in middle school to take certain courses that would count for HS credit, and then managed to load up their schedule very precisely for three years. There were some who wanted to graduate early, but it just wasn't logistically possible for them.

She made $52 million last year according to Forbes.

Good for her. Being rich does not require being smart.

There are some of us who put more value things other than physical appearance.

No physical appearabce can overcome being opinionated, over-educated, or not knowing her place. Besides, blondes do nothing for me.

She is not a blonde...it's a dye job.
Incorrect.

She's no natural blonde, eyebrows are a give away and since she was like utterly stupid and left her nudes to be hacked it should be easy to check
You realize that blonde does not have to be platinum blonde, right?

You realize I'm a woman and I can recognize a dye job, right?
She's a natural blonde. Not platinum blonde and her hair color usually is dyed to some extent, but her natural hair color is considered blonde.
How Jennifer Lawrence's Hunger Games hair cost $30,000 (all because she didn't want too many dye jobs)

Jennifer is no dummy.

Did you graduate 1 year early, let alone 2, and with a 3.9 gpa, and then go on to be a millionaire in your early 20s after becoming a star actress that 2 years previous nobody had ever heard of? I think not, unless you are Jennifer Lawrence.

What a bizarre argument. I just explained to you that graduating a year early in my HS was nearly impossible. Had I wanted to, I actually could have. I earned HS credits in middle school that would have made it possible if I had wanted to line my classes up just right. But I didn't want to do that. I was heavily involved in music in HS, and would have had to sacrifice that in order to double up on classes to finish early. All the same, I am quite confident that I am more intelligent than Jennifer Lawrence; my IQ is in the 99.8 percentile, so there's that.

Also, wealth does not equate to intelligence. Donald Trump is more wealthy than Jennifer Lawrence, and he's a flaming idiot.

Jennifer is no dummy.

Read the following link and then tell me she isn't smart. She is extremely smart and delightfully refreshing.

Jennifer Lawrence Is Determined, Hilarious, and—Above All—Real

Smart and hot.

Interesting how you equate her agreeing with you and intelligence. Typical for a Liberal. Bets are on that if someone that was hot disagreed with you, you would consider her stupid.
No dumb ass. He's saying she's smart because she's smart.

As I said, if a hot girl disagreed with him, she'd be stupid in his opinion. That's how the left works. They supported a black despite being unqualified because he is black.
It's all about the race, bout the race, bout the race....

This is a lesson for republicans . Jenn is a self employed millionaire . The kind of person who would be in the GOP wheelhouse . But the anti women shit is a deal breaker for her .

How do yall respond ? With hate filled mysogynist posts that just confirm her beliefs about republicans .

Wonder how shes feels about Hillary's husband using an intern for a humidor?

Moderation Message:

2 threads merged into Currents Events.
Y'all have fun now. Y'hear??????

Jennifer is no dummy.

Read the following link and then tell me she isn't smart. She is delightfully smart and extremely refreshing.

Jennifer Lawrence Is Determined, Hilarious, and—Above All—Real

Um, what? Absolutely nothing in that article speaks to her being intelligent. To the contrary, it paints her as a shallow airhead. The only reason you think she's intelligent is because you have a crush on her, and she says things you agree with.

Oh, hahaha, a birthday cake shaped like poop. What an Einstein!

A 25 year old allegedly sophisticated woman and a Hollywood actress gives an interview to what used to be a relatively high class women's magazine and she can't express herself better than "on your best fucking day you couldn't make this shit up" and she thinks Kim Davis is a shameful representative of Kentucky. Go figure.
She's spot on.

Kim Davis Makes Jennifer Lawrence 'Embarrassed To Be From Kentucky'
"Don't even say her name in this house."

In a revealing interview with Vogue, the 25-year-old actress declares Davis a shameful representative of her old Kentucky home. She referred to her as the "lady" who makes her "embarrassed to be from Kentucky."

I've said this a zillion times, the people, the hicks, the losers the ingrate that reign from the state of Ky. are some of the sorriest white hicks you'd ever meet. These people vote the GOP ticket, and are some of the poorest mf's in the country. Half live off the gov. but vote in a anti- gov. governor and senator...BOTH OF WHOM HAVE PARTAKEN IN GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS. Even on your best fuckin day, you couldn't make this shit up.

99% of the hicks all signed up for ACA and yet the voted in a gov. who plans to kick they hicky ass's to the curve and get rid of it. And rednecks still want to dis black people and call us stupid? Seriously?

You go girl??? LOL

What a fucking child!!!

Kim Davis Makes Jennifer Lawrence 'Embarrassed To Be From Kentucky'
"Don't even say her name in this house."

In a revealing interview with Vogue, the 25-year-old actress declares Davis a shameful representative of her old Kentucky home. She referred to her as the "lady" who makes her "embarrassed to be from Kentucky."

I've said this a zillion times, the people, the hicks, the losers the ingrate that reign from the state of Ky. are some of the sorriest white hicks you'd ever meet. These people vote the GOP ticket, and are some of the poorest mf's in the country. Half live off the gov. but vote in a anti- gov. governor and senator...BOTH OF WHOM HAVE PARTAKEN IN GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS. Even on your best fuckin day, you couldn't make this shit up.

99% of the hicks all signed up for ACA and yet the voted in a gov. who plans to kick they hicky ass's to the curve and get rid of it. And rednecks still want to dis black people and call us stupid? Seriously?

You go girl??? LOL

What a fucking child!!!
The child is the one who believes in the Jesus Bunny and wouldn't do her goddamned job...

That is okay because Democrats justify other Democrats behavior. Watch how they all rush to Billy's defense. How many affairs? How many times did he use his political power for sexual favors? And how they said nothing of Hillary standing by her man.

Or how Monica went after and got the president's penis. She went to DC with her "presidential knee pads"

Lol! You want to talk about affairs and womanizing ? Donald trump is the GOP lead ! You want to compare his past with bills ?

At least the dems don't preach on family values . You conservatives are such hypocrites .

Lol! You want to talk about affairs and womanizing ? Donald trump is the GOP lead ! You want to compare his past with bills ?

At least the dems don't preach on family values . You conservatives are such hypocrites .

And there you have it, your justifying.

Forum List

Back