Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Kim Davis. A Kentucky shoot-out..

Smart and hot.

Interesting how you equate her agreeing with you and intelligence. Typical for a Liberal. Bets are on that if someone that was hot disagreed with you, you would consider her stupid.
No dumb ass. He's saying she's smart because she's smart.

As I said, if a hot girl disagreed with him, she'd be stupid in his opinion. That's how the left works. They supported a black despite being unqualified because he is black.

Only a gay ass motherfucker would say J Law isn't hot. Damn.

There are some of us who put more value things other than physical appearance.

No physical appearabce can overcome being opinionated, over-educated, or not knowing her place. Besides, blondes do nothing for me.

I would have a hard time believing any woman doing anything for you.

As usual, your opinion doesn't count.

As usual, you think yours does. The only people to whom yours matter don't count for shit which mean your opinions don't count for shit.

If my opinion didn't count, you wouldn't be so upset.

Don't flatter yourself. Don't think my response meant I thought your opinion mattered. Just trying to educate another Liberal moron that apparently is beyond learning. I guess the statement stupid if forever is proven by you alone.

Smart and hot.

Interesting how you equate her agreeing with you and intelligence. Typical for a Liberal. Bets are on that if someone that was hot disagreed with you, you would consider her stupid.

As I said, if a hot girl disagreed with him, she'd be stupid in his opinion. That's how the left works. They supported a black despite being unqualified because he is black.

Are you referring to Rain Man Carson?

I would have a hard time believing any woman doing anything for you.

Right now the nurses are contractually obligated to do things for me, while I'm in the hospital. My wife does plenty for me at home.

Smart and hot.

Are you referring to Rain Man Carson?

Only if you're stupid enough to admit Carson is a lefty. I don't think you're that stupid.

That's what they all say.

I've generally found the more conventionally attractive a woman is (especially Western women) the less they tend to have the appropriate non-physical attributes to be a proper woman.

Jennifer is more intelligent than the total of the KY far right reactionaries put together.

She is embarrassment to the America that thinks clearly.

That's what they all say.

I've generally found the more conventionally attractive a woman is (especially Western women) the less they tend to have the appropriate non-physical attributes to be a proper woman.
So you like homely, quiet, mouse like women. That's okay. I prefer women hot, opionated, confident.
Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.
But J Law's smells like lilacs.

Still another in a series of posts from vacant low information lefties who rely on numb actresses and left wing blogs to do their thinking for them

So you like homely, quiet, mouse like women. That's okay. I prefer women hot, opionated, confident.

So your dream girl is Kaitlyn Jenner..... Something that doesn't know whether it's a Man or a woman.

As usual, your opinion doesn't count.

As usual, you think yours does. The only people to whom yours matter don't count for shit which mean your opinions don't count for shit.

If my opinion didn't count, you wouldn't be so upset.

Don't flatter yourself. Don't think my response meant I thought your opinion mattered. Just trying to educate another Liberal moron that apparently is beyond learning. I guess the statement stupid if forever is proven by you alone.

Wanna check that sentence structure and try again?

Forum List

Back