Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Kim Davis. A Kentucky shoot-out..

Kim Davis Makes Jennifer Lawrence 'Embarrassed To Be From Kentucky'
"Don't even say her name in this house."

In a revealing interview with Vogue, the 25-year-old actress declares Davis a shameful representative of her old Kentucky home. She referred to her as the "lady" who makes her "embarrassed to be from Kentucky."

I've said this a zillion times, the people, the hicks, the losers the ingrate that reign from the state of Ky. are some of the sorriest white hicks you'd ever meet. These people vote the GOP ticket, and are some of the poorest mf's in the country. Half live off the gov. but vote in a anti- gov. governor and senator...BOTH OF WHOM HAVE PARTAKEN IN GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS. Even on your best fuckin day, you couldn't make this shit up.

99% of the hicks all signed up for ACA and yet the voted in a gov. who plans to kick they hicky ass's to the curve and get rid of it. And rednecks still want to dis black people and call us stupid? Seriously?

So to Jennifer Lawrence, being strongly and religiously opposed to gay marriage is one of the worst qualities a person can have and is the opposite of human decency.

Well Jennifer Lawrence may have a brain, but she lacks wisdom and the ability to understand God and charity. She cannot process the evidence for God, the reality of sin, the reality of heaven and hell. And still, we should honor her bold declarations on right and wrong? She is very much blind to eternal truths. Why follow the blind?
There is no reality in your Easter Bunny theology.

A 25 year old allegedly sophisticated woman and a Hollywood actress gives an interview to what used to be a relatively high class women's magazine and she can't express herself better than "on your best fucking day you couldn't make this shit up" and she thinks Kim Davis is a shameful representative of Kentucky. Go figure.

if she announced she was a Christian then went out and was dating the Los Angeles Laker team and snorting coke all night you best believe the same loser saying the others stories arent relevant would insist they are relevant

libs are silly, moronic pussies who cry and fall apart if they cant dictate the parameters of every debate

And you're a serial meltdowner. Seek help.

cry for me leftard; it's what you do

if she announced she was a Christian then went out and was dating the Los Angeles Laker team and snorting coke all night you best believe the same loser saying the others stories arent relevant would insist they are relevant

libs are silly, moronic pussies who cry and fall apart if they cant dictate the parameters of every debate

Do you have any idea how stale the whole "you're melting down" tact is?

You are talking to NY, his whole bit is stale. He needs to get some new ideas.

he/she chases me around from board to board, nipping at my ankles. clearly i'm all up in its head! lol

he/she chases me around from board to board, nipping at my ankles. clearly i'm all up in its head! lol

I had him on ignore, but every now and then something happens and suddenly I see ignored ppl's posts again and respond to them before I realize that I usually have them on ignore because they contribute nothing to the discussion, ever.

Sore loser.

Then stop melting down with the irrational mental patient posts. Read the post I quoted. That's the sum total of conservative intellect on this board.

Sore loser.

Considering I haven't lost anything, your comment is not logical. That bit is also a stale bit. Got anything new or is it the same old crap?

Sore loser.

Considering I haven't lost anything, your comment is not logical. That bit is also a stale bit. Got anything new or is it the same old crap?

This from the guy who claimed pitbulls have no inherited characteristics.

Then stop melting down with the irrational mental patient posts. Read the post I quoted. That's the sum total of conservative intellect on this board.

WHY dont you jump back into Paris Hilton's shoulder bag where you belong?

YAP YAP!!

Sore loser.

This from the guy who claimed pitbulls have no inherited characteristics.

Pulling another old trick, trying to bring up another subject.

So I guess all you got is the old crap and nothing new. You are sad dude.

Don't really care about her opinion....
Oh wait.....
She's an award winning actress.......
Still don't really care....

And... the opinion of a 2nd rate actress is a political issue because...? I'm not a pop culture buff and I never heard of Jennifer Lawrence but I can't imagine how an actress could view the marriage of two lesbians as a "woman's rights issue". The actress is quoted in the formerly high class woman's fashion magazine "on my best fucking day I can't imagine how that shit happened". Which opinion of the great state of Kentucky is more valid, the ranting of a vulgar hollywood slut or a courageous woman who went to jail to defend her religious beliefs?

The best thing about being a Liberal is never having to think, people just give you opinions

"I was raised a Republican, but I just can't imagine supporting a party that doesn't support women's basic rights," Lawrence told Vogue magazine.

Women = Rights?????

I don't think so, sweetie. If it wasn't for her looks, nobody would have ever heard of her.

Forum List

Back