Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Kim Davis. A Kentucky shoot-out..

o
I did read the article - and it had absolutely no relevance to this thread, other than populist "othering" - which was clearly your point. She's not like the rest of us, she's frivolous in her spending, and so on.

which was clearly your point.

No, but you've made up your mind as to the reason I posted the link.

and I doubt any additional discussion will get you to see the light.

have a nice evening

Again - if that wasn't your point, why did you post about her travel habits? Why are they relevant to this thread?

how are they NOT relevant you idiot? for instance if she runs around yelling about global warming but drives a CHRYSLER HEMI LIKE OBAMA DID, or flies across the planet to attend a Live Earth concert; that is relevant to her choice of political party dullard

ur such a crybaby

Shhh. Grownups are talking.

that's great yes they are. and when we're done we'll change you. for now just sit in your soiled diaper and STFU ok??

What basic rights do they not support?

Woman's right to abortion.
Woman's right to birth control.
Woman's right to equal pay.
Woman's right to vote.
Woman's right to free speech.

wish we had a right to not watch you post stupid shit you cant back up with facts

You do.

It's called ignore.

that's true dude. but then again i must admit i get a sense of pleasure helping your make a fool of yourself daily

You both are math challenged. Over half the voters elected Kim. Kentucky supported her and Jen dissed her and every voter in Kentucky who elected Kim.

Over half? Yeah, half her fuckin ingrate family. Think about it, you moron, who gives a fuck about county clerk votes on a damned voting ballot, unless your a fuckin friend or family, moron!! I bet she got maybe 100 votes if that!!

You both are math challenged. Over half the voters elected Kim. Kentucky supported her and Jen dissed her and every voter in Kentucky who elected Kim.

Over half? Yeah, half her fuckin ingrate family. Think about it, you moron, who gives a fuck about county clerk votes on a damned voting ballot, unless your a fuckin friend or family, moron!! I bet she got maybe 100 votes if that!!

Link...

FYI, you only have to win by one vote.

I asked my wife last night, "I wonder if Jennifer Lawrence is a Democrat or a Republican?"
She asked, "Why do you care?"
I said, "I guess I don't, all she is is an actress. Her politics don't matter."

if she announced she was a Christian then went out and was dating the Los Angeles Laker team and snorting coke all night you best believe the same loser saying the others stories arent relevant would insist they are relevant

libs are silly, moronic pussies who cry and fall apart if they cant dictate the parameters of every debate

if she announced she was a Christian then went out and was dating the Los Angeles Laker team and snorting coke all night you best believe the same loser saying the others stories arent relevant would insist they are relevant

libs are silly, moronic pussies who cry and fall apart if they cant dictate the parameters of every debate

^^^That

And you're a serial meltdowner. Seek help.

Kim Davis Makes Jennifer Lawrence 'Embarrassed To Be From Kentucky'
"Don't even say her name in this house."

In a revealing interview with Vogue, the 25-year-old actress declares Davis a shameful representative of her old Kentucky home. She referred to her as the "lady" who makes her "embarrassed to be from Kentucky."

I've said this a zillion times, the people, the hicks, the losers the ingrate that reign from the state of Ky. are some of the sorriest white hicks you'd ever meet. These people vote the GOP ticket, and are some of the poorest mf's in the country. Half live off the gov. but vote in a anti- gov. governor and senator...BOTH OF WHOM HAVE PARTAKEN IN GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS. Even on your best fuckin day, you couldn't make this shit up.

99% of the hicks all signed up for ACA and yet the voted in a gov. who plans to kick they hicky ass's to the curve and get rid of it. And rednecks still want to dis black people and call us stupid? Seriously?

So to Jennifer Lawrence, being strongly and religiously opposed to gay marriage is one of the worst qualities a person can have and is the opposite of human decency.

Well Jennifer Lawrence may have a brain, but she lacks wisdom and the ability to understand God and charity. She cannot process the evidence for God, the reality of sin, the reality of heaven and hell. And still, we should honor her bold declarations on right and wrong? She is very much blind to eternal truths. Why follow the blind?

And you're a serial meltdowner. Seek help.
Do you have any idea how stale the whole "you're melting down" tact is?

Forum List

Back