Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Kim Davis. A Kentucky shoot-out..

That's hilarious.

Post had nothing to do with wealth envy.

You should have read the article

"I was raised a Republican, but I just can't imagine supporting a party that doesn't support women's basic rights," Lawrence told Vogue magazine.

I thought the answer might be because she doesn't like taking it in the ass.

That's hilarious.

I did read the article - and it had absolutely no relevance to this thread, other than populist "othering" - which was clearly your point. She's not like the rest of us, she's frivolous in her spending, and so on.

this thread has no relevance anyway left-wing dullard.

Hollywood type holds liberal views

BFD

That's hilarious.

I did read the article - and it had absolutely no relevance to this thread, other than populist "othering" - which was clearly your point. She's not like the rest of us, she's frivolous in her spending, and so on.

which was clearly your point.

If that's not your point, what was?

How is her choice in transportation relevant to her political views?

o
That's hilarious.

No, but you've made up your mind as to the reason I posted the link.

and I doubt any additional discussion will get you to see the light.

have a nice evening

o
That's hilarious.

have a nice evening

Again - if that wasn't your point, why did you post about her travel habits? Why are they relevant to this thread?

You both are math challenged. Over half the voters elected Kim. Kentucky supported her and Jen dissed her and every voter in Kentucky who elected Kim.

o
That's hilarious.

have a nice evening

Again - if that wasn't your point, why did you post about her travel habits? Why are they relevant to this thread?

how are they NOT relevant you idiot? for instance if she runs around yelling about global warming but drives a CHRYSLER HEMI LIKE OBAMA DID, or flies across the planet to attend a Live Earth concert; that is relevant to her choice of political party dullard

ur such a crybaby

Well have the National Guard run over to Kentucky and root out those Taliban dumbass.

o
That's hilarious.

have a nice evening

how are they NOT relevant you idiot? for instance if she runs around yelling about global warming but drives a CHRYSLER HEMI LIKE OBAMA DID, or flies across the planet to attend a Live Earth concert; that is relevant to her choice of political party dullard

ur such a crybaby

He maintains that when he's unable to follow the subject, then whoever is the author of the track he lost must not be addressing the subject.

o
That's hilarious.

have a nice evening

ur such a crybaby

Shhh. Grownups are talking.

Forum List

Back