Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Kim Davis. A Kentucky shoot-out..

who the hell is she and why the hell are we suppose to give a crap what she will be in politics? she'll more than likely still be some airhead if she's an actress. good grief a wealth of useless information.

some people need to go get a life

"I was raised a Republican, but I just can't imagine supporting a party that doesn't support women's basic rights," Lawrence told Vogue magazine.

Conservatives are much too smart to care for what a Hollywood airhead thinks.
Progressives, on the other hand, get all of their opinions from comedians, late night talk show hosts, actresses, actors, and musicians.
It's the reason why they are always wrong.

"I was raised a Republican, but I just can't imagine supporting a party that doesn't support women's basic rights," Lawrence told Vogue magazine.

Conservatives are much too smart to care for what a Hollywood airhead thinks.
Progressives, on the other hand, get all of their opinions from comedians, late night talk show hosts, actresses, actors, and musicians.
It's the reason why they are always wrong.

yep and leftwing hate sites, who never tells them the truth because they need to keep them rabid and foaming at the mouth....sorta like with the posting of this thread.

What basic rights do they not support?

Woman's right to birth control.

Woman's right to vote.
Woman's right to free speech.
wtf? :lol:

My thoughts exactly.

What the fuck is up with republicans?

who started the fricken thread. ? so what the hell is up with you on the left?
you are melting down almost daily now. it's not been pretty to watch

LOL! I sure do get a kick out of reading Jethrine's postings.

Kim Davis Makes Jennifer Lawrence 'Embarrassed To Be From Kentucky'
"Don't even say her name in this house."

In a revealing interview with Vogue, the 25-year-old actress declares Davis a shameful representative of her old Kentucky home. She referred to her as the "lady" who makes her "embarrassed to be from Kentucky."

I've said this a zillion times, the people, the hicks, the losers the ingrate that reign from the state of Ky. are some of the sorriest white hicks you'd ever meet. These people vote the GOP ticket, and are some of the poorest mf's in the country. Half live off the gov. but vote in a anti- gov. governor and senator...BOTH OF WHOM HAVE PARTAKEN IN GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS. Even on your best fuckin day, you couldn't make this shit up.

99% of the hicks all signed up for ACA and yet the voted in a gov. who plans to kick they hicky ass's to the curve and get rid of it. And rednecks still want to dis black people and call us stupid? Seriously?

Forum List

Back