🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jerry (ban free speech) Falwell Jr. is talking about, get this, "free speech"

R

rdean

School For Scandal: Liberty University's Latest Venture Into Partisanship | Americans United

As has been widely reported, school officials last week decided to shut down a small Democratic Party club that a few students had started. I guess some planks in the party platform are just too dangerous for Liberty students to even talk about.

Jerry Falwell Jr., now chancellor of the school, has been furiously backpedaling since this story broke. The club has not been banned, he insists. It has merely lost university recognition.

Falwell Jr. likes to brag that Liberty has become the nation's leading evangelical university. If that's true, it's a sad commentary on the state of evangelicalism in America today. Young people – even those of a conservative Christian stripe – deserve to be challenged every now and then.

---------------------

Peter Thiel is set to admonish the GOP for refusing to embrace LGBT rights on stage here tonight.

The tech billionaire will declare to the Republican National Convention that he is proud to be gay, a source familiar with Thiel's remarks told CNN. He'll be the first speaker in the party's history to do so at an RNC.

He's set to take the stage in the 9 p.m. ET hour Thursday -- three speakers before Trump -- and plans to speak for about five minutes.

Peter Thiel to tell RNC he's proudly gay

-----------------------

Should be interesting to see the Republicans reaction to a positive gay message since their platform is so anti gay. Anti gay to the point of Shariah law.

Gay GOP group's ad blasts party platform as 'most anti-LGBT' ever

--------------

Tony Perknis and other gay haters are talking tonight. Guess the GOP is warming up the audience for Trump.

Family Research Council

Ah Jerry Falwell... curator of modern evangelical Christianity...

de5de9eca66ac90a60cd1ae648f916f6936560adbb62d39c8477471a6d8422f3.jpg

I'm pondering if I should shit all over the board and in others threads next week during Clinton's convention like rderp & several of the other trolls have done.

I'm pondering if I should shit all over the board and in others threads next week during Clinton's convention like rderp & several of the other trolls have done.
Bring terlit paper, aka shit tickets...Isn't Falwell like 120 years old, In Biblical years.....??

Every high profile conservative speaker in modern times has been a victim of assault sometime in their careers or numerous times on college campuses. Liberal college professors actually teach kids that violence is a way to make a political point. You almost gotta laugh that the radical left complains about Liberty U.

Every high profile conservative speaker in modern times has been a victim of assault sometime in their careers or numerous times on college campuses. Liberal college professors actually teach kids that violence is a way to make a political point. You almost gotta laugh that the radical left complains about Liberty U.

Sounds like you have inside information. How many liberal colleges have you attended?

The difference between you and me is that you lie all the time. And you are such a pansy, you cry and whine when I post facts because you know all you have are conspiracies.

You: I could shit all over the board like you guys with your facts, only I don't have any facts:
Waaaa!
2010-12-13-Boehner.jpg

Forum List

Back