Jerry Brown's "new normal..."

On a trip to Alaska I took 3 years ago the ship I was on traveled a route in Glacier Bay that was impassable 15 years earlier because it was ice locked.

The climate change deniers are the jokes of the world and part of the problem not the solution.

Sub human.

The melt from Alaska, due entirely to the fact that the NA tectonic plate is moving SW, away from the pole..... is way way way beaten back by 80 billion tons of ice added every year to 90% of Earth's ice on Antarctica.

Ice comes and goes based on where land is. Antarctica had no ice 70 million years ago because it was not yet on the South Pole...

4b91cfad-3e9d-4fe5-a570-433d4c79a2c0-jpeg.168520

Reasonable can post this type of FUDGE chart all he wants. He has no idea what data was used, whether or not the data was "altered" by those who in emails were urging "hide the decline..."
If you notice there are 4 science agencies charting on that graph.
But you, like the ignoramus you are, called them “ fudged” with absolutely nothing to back it up.
I understand you have to push Trump’s lying science agenda. It’s what a cult has to do.

there are 4 science agencies charting on that graph.

WHAT data did they use? YOU have NO FUCKING CLUE

DID they FUDGE the data? YOU have NO FUCKING CLUE....

I showed the DATA, and you hate the DATA because you are a sick in the head kleptocratic left wing liar and parrot who doesn't understand basic science.

The CO2 is in the ATMOSPHERE, which is NOT WARMING....

If an uncomfortable reality confronts a retard, the retard responds by claiming reality is "fudged".

I see this every single day.

This has become the "new normal" for TrumpTards.

One of Trump's tards claimed that Trump doesn't lie, he exaggerates. I shit you not.

As far as someone who is completely whacked out, idiotic, formerly addicted to coke, and "Gov Moonbeam," the Dems have their 2020 candidate right in the CA Gov mansion.... Jerry Brown.

Jerry Brown calls the CA fires the "new normal" thanks to Global Warming. Really... never mind it isn't July, it is December....

Every incremental human in CA consumes additional fresh water from finite supplies of rivers, aquifers, lakes etc. When too many humans suck too much water from nature, nature gets dry and burns.

But that doesn't suit Gov Moonbeam. Nope. CA is bilking the heck out of state taxpayers for climate this and that. Building desalination plants would solve the problem, but Democrats do not solve problems, they exploit them to bilk the taxpayer using fear and fraud.

Indeed, Gov Moonbeam quickly hired both Eric Holder and former US Attorney from San Diego Laura Duffy as O left office, never mind both were instrumental in thwarting an FBI fraud case against the climate "scientists" that Obama personally dinged in 2012.... but was "silent" on the climate issue from 2010 to 2012....

Gov Moonbeam is the new face of the Dem Party now that lovely Hillary is too doped up to step up every day....

Let's hear about the "new normal" in weather in the US now....

You can't make this stuff up. It belongs in a comic book

Record Breaking Winter Cold? Don’t Worry, the Climate Explainers Have it Covered

"Even this week’s cold weather is probably being caused at least in part by global warming, said Jonathan Overpeck, a climate scientist at the University of Michigan."

" But as the winds have weakened, it’s gotten easier for freezing Arctic air to swoop further south, he said.

“That is due to the warming of the Arctic, which in turn is due to human emissions of greenhouse gases and primarily burning of fossil fuels,” Overpeck said in an interview."

Flint Michigan just record its all time record low, not just low for the date....most record lows come between Jan 10 - Feb 10

flint michigan record low temperature - Google Search

The planet is NOT WARMING. Not a bit...

But left wing liars are bilking you, the US taxpayer, and apparently will as long as Jeff Sessions doesn't allow any indictments for anyone as long as he "has the Swamp's back" as US AG....
California constantly being on fire still doesn’t shake your ignorance that climate change is a serious problem and getting worse.
We have a backward anti science president who is leading us down the road to extinction.

Obama blamed radical Islamic terrorist attacks on "climate change", "bad family situations", and a "lack of education".

How much more "backward anti-science" can that be? There's even a Muslim mayor in London who made a similar statement to Guv Moonbeam's: That radical Muslim terrorist attacks are the "new normal", and should be expected if you live in the cities.

I just love how the left tries to normalize cataclysmic events, when those events are the result of their own failed policies.
The problems in Syria is climate change based due to severe droughts.
Our Joint Chiefs of Staff say climate change is America’s #1 National defense problem but what do they know, right?

CFEA6CEE-0D7E-4064-90C2-69C0D92F2DA1.jpeg
If an uncomfortable reality confronts a retard, the retard responds by claiming reality is "fudged".

I see this every single day.

This has become the "new normal" for TrumpTards.

One of Trump's tards claimed that Trump doesn't lie, he exaggerates. I shit you not.

Poor Dexter can’t use any links because he knows the shit he’s pulling straight from his ass is only promoted on GW propaganda sites.

As far as someone who is completely whacked out, idiotic, formerly addicted to coke, and "Gov Moonbeam," the Dems have their 2020 candidate right in the CA Gov mansion.... Jerry Brown.

Jerry Brown calls the CA fires the "new normal" thanks to Global Warming. Really... never mind it isn't July, it is December....

Every incremental human in CA consumes additional fresh water from finite supplies of rivers, aquifers, lakes etc. When too many humans suck too much water from nature, nature gets dry and burns.

But that doesn't suit Gov Moonbeam. Nope. CA is bilking the heck out of state taxpayers for climate this and that. Building desalination plants would solve the problem, but Democrats do not solve problems, they exploit them to bilk the taxpayer using fear and fraud.

Indeed, Gov Moonbeam quickly hired both Eric Holder and former US Attorney from San Diego Laura Duffy as O left office, never mind both were instrumental in thwarting an FBI fraud case against the climate "scientists" that Obama personally dinged in 2012.... but was "silent" on the climate issue from 2010 to 2012....

Gov Moonbeam is the new face of the Dem Party now that lovely Hillary is too doped up to step up every day....

Record Breaking Winter Cold? Don’t Worry, the Climate Explainers Have it Covered

"Even this week’s cold weather is probably being caused at least in part by global warming, said Jonathan Overpeck, a climate scientist at the University of Michigan."

" But as the winds have weakened, it’s gotten easier for freezing Arctic air to swoop further south, he said.

“That is due to the warming of the Arctic, which in turn is due to human emissions of greenhouse gases and primarily burning of fossil fuels,” Overpeck said in an interview."

Flint Michigan just record its all time record low, not just low for the date....most record lows come between Jan 10 - Feb 10

But left wing liars are bilking you, the US taxpayer, and apparently will as long as Jeff Sessions doesn't allow any indictments for anyone as long as he "has the Swamp's back" as US AG....
California constantly being on fire still doesn’t shake your ignorance that climate change is a serious problem and getting worse.
We have a backward anti science president who is leading us down the road to extinction.

Obama blamed radical Islamic terrorist attacks on "climate change", "bad family situations", and a "lack of education".

How much more "backward anti-science" can that be? There's even a Muslim mayor in London who made a similar statement to Guv Moonbeam's: That radical Muslim terrorist attacks are the "new normal", and should be expected if you live in the cities.

I just love how the left tries to normalize cataclysmic events, when those events are the result of their own failed policies.
Our Joint Chiefs of Staff say climate change is America’s #1 National defense problem but what do they know, right?

Correction: The Joint Chiefs of Staff said that climate change is America’s #1 National defense problem. They were wrong and most of them have been replaced. As should be every other Obama-sympathizer and Tory in our government.

And if Syria is having droughts, I seriously doubt that it has no connection to the fact that I drive an SUV, burn my garbage in a burn barrel, and burn a few tires for New Years Eve , Earth Day, and the 4th of July.

On a trip to Alaska I took 3 years ago the ship I was on traveled a route in Glacier Bay that was impassable 15 years earlier because it was ice locked.

The climate change deniers are the jokes of the world and part of the problem not the solution.

Sub human.

The melt from Alaska, due entirely to the fact that the NA tectonic plate is moving SW, away from the pole..... is way way way beaten back by 80 billion tons of ice added every year to 90% of Earth's ice on Antarctica.

Ice comes and goes based on where land is. Antarctica had no ice 70 million years ago because it was not yet on the South Pole...
No link. Not surprised. Why do you forsake science and identify with propaganda pushed by Big Oil and Big Coal?
I know. You have to.
You must obey your masters.

Correction: The Joint Chiefs of Staff said that climate change is America’s #1 National defense problem. They were wrong and most of them have been replaced. As should be every other Obama-sympathizer and Tory in our government.

And if Syria is having droughts, I seriously doubt that it has no connection to the fact that I drive an SUV, burn my garbage in a burn barrel, and burn a few tires for New Years Eve , Earth Day, and the 4th of July.
Yes scientists have been replaced in Trump/ Pruitt’s EPA with fossil fuel CEO’s and being the dumbfuck you are, you’re not the least bit suspicious.
And I’m not surprised at all you’re a poor citizen of planet earth by how you claim to pollute.
Ignorance runs deep in the Trump cult.

This guy thinks he knows more than the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff.
No really.
Hilarious.

No really.
Hilarious.

Ok three-digit idjit. I searched the entire U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff website and nowhere did I find the statement that "Climate change is America’s #1 National defense problem."

Look for yourself...

Official Website of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Of course if that was said at one time, it's been erased just as is Obama's legacy is disappearing. :biggrin:

“ The planet is not warming” says no climate scientist on the planet.

THE DATA from satellites and balloons shows no warming in the atmosphere. That is where the CO2 is... Why is the atmosphere not warming while CO2 is rising?

You apparently need to parrot someone identified by the "US" media as a climate "scientist..."

Someone who told you the Marshall Islands are sinking because of ocean rise... never mind there is no ocean rise, and the Marshall Islands are right on the "lip" of the tectonic formation known as the Pacific Ring of Fire, on the subduction side....
LaDexter, we have been over this before, and you were proven wrong. Now you are just proven to be a liar.

majuro.jpg

map of marshall islands location - Yahoo Image Search Results

No really.
Hilarious.

Ok three-digit idjit. I searched the entire U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff website and nowhere did I find the statement that "Climate change is America’s #1 National defense problem."

Look for yourself...

Of course if that was said at one time, it's been erased just as is Obama's legacy is disappearing. :biggrin:
It is definitely stated that climate change is a major security threat to the stability of the world. Especially considering some of the most threatened nations from the result of that change are nuclear armed.

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change
DoD News, Defense Media Activity

PRINT | E-MAIL

WASHINGTON, July 29, 2015 — Global climate change will aggravate problems such as poverty, social tensions, environmental degradation, ineffectual leadership and weak political institutions that threaten stability in a number of countries, according to a report the Defense Department sent to Congress yesterday.

The Senate Appropriations Committee requested the report in conjunction with the Defense Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2015, asking that the undersecretary of defense for policy provide a report that identifies the most serious and likely climate-related security risks for each combatant command and the ways those commands integrate risk mitigation into their planning processes.

Fragile States Vulnerable to Disruption

The report finds that climate change is a security risk, Pentagon officials said, because it degrades living conditions, human security and the ability of governments to meet the basic needs of their populations. Communities and states that already are fragile and have limited resources are significantly more vulnerable to disruption and far less likely to respond effectively and be resilient to new challenges, they added.

“The Department of Defense's primary responsibility is to protect national security interests around the world,” officials said in a news release announcing the report’s submission. “This involves considering all aspects of the global security environment and planning appropriately for potential contingencies and the possibility of unexpected developments both in the near and the longer terms.

“It is in this context,” they continued, “that the department must consider the effects of climate change -- such as sea level rise, shifting climate zones and more frequent and intense severe weather events -- and how these effects could impact national security.”

No really.
Hilarious.

Look for yourself...

It is definitely stated that climate change is a major security threat to the stability of the world. Especially considering some of the most threatened nations from the result of that change are nuclear armed.

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > Article

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change
DoD News, Defense Media Activity

PRINT | E-MAIL

WASHINGTON, July 29, 2015 — Global climate change will aggravate problems such as poverty, social tensions, environmental degradation, ineffectual leadership and weak political institutions that threaten stability in a number of countries, according to a report the Defense Department sent to Congress yesterday.

The Senate Appropriations Committee requested the report in conjunction with the Defense Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2015, asking that the undersecretary of defense for policy provide a report that identifies the most serious and likely climate-related security risks for each combatant command and the ways those commands integrate risk mitigation into their planning processes.

Fragile States Vulnerable to Disruption

The report finds that climate change is a security risk, Pentagon officials said, because it degrades living conditions, human security and the ability of governments to meet the basic needs of their populations. Communities and states that already are fragile and have limited resources are significantly more vulnerable to disruption and far less likely to respond effectively and be resilient to new challenges, they added.

“The Department of Defense's primary responsibility is to protect national security interests around the world,” officials said in a news release announcing the report’s submission. “This involves considering all aspects of the global security environment and planning appropriately for potential contingencies and the possibility of unexpected developments both in the near and the longer terms.

“It is in this context,” they continued, “that the department must consider the effects of climate change -- such as sea level rise, shifting climate zones and more frequent and intense severe weather events -- and how these effects could impact national security.”

It was stated that by the last administration. But they are no longer in power, and this administration is going after the real threat to our security.

View attachment 168520

"Climate change" goes on and on, has for hundreds of billions of years.

You cannot even answer THE FIRST QUESTION of Earth climate change, which is

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

You are nothing but a parrot, a sub human incapable of thinking and asking questions. The only thing PARROTING ever proves is that the individual doing the parroting has a BIRDBRAIN....

You’re just way too easy.

Nice pictures.

9d111543-ed4b-4dfd-9911-4db75864c9c1-png.168519

When were each taken?
1941 for the first picture, 2004, for the second.
2003_muir_glacier.jpg

This is from 2003, showing that the glacier is no longer a tidewater glacier. These are USGS photos, here is the site for them

USGS Release: Most Alaskan Glaciers Retreating, Thinning, and Stagnating, Says Major USGS Report (10/6/2008 11:44:25 AM)

And what do government grants have to do with anything?

Those "government grants" come with the demand that the "study" for which the money is "funding" concludes "warming" or funding gets CUT OFF.

And you are fucking liar. No such thing. No grant is made that way. And you do not profit from a grant. All it does is cover expenses. If your education was beyond the third grade, you would know this.

View attachment 168520

"Climate change" goes on and on, has for hundreds of billions of years.

You cannot even answer THE FIRST QUESTION of Earth climate change, which is

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

You are nothing but a parrot, a sub human incapable of thinking and asking questions. The only thing PARROTING ever proves is that the individual doing the parroting has a BIRDBRAIN....

You’re just way too easy.

Nice pictures.

9d111543-ed4b-4dfd-9911-4db75864c9c1-png.168519

When were each taken?
1941 for the first picture, 2004, for the second.
2003_muir_glacier.jpg

This is from 2003, showing that the glacier is no longer a tidewater glacier. These are USGS photos, here is the site for them

USGS Release: Most Alaskan Glaciers Retreating, Thinning, and Stagnating, Says Major USGS Report (10/6/2008 11:44:25 AM)
If I take a picture of my backyard in June, I see flowers, grass and animals.

If I take a picture of the same area in December, I see snow.

Is that Global Warming/Climate Change?

When I asked WHEN, I was referring to the TIME of year.

See the rocks and mountains in each picture? There is no snow on them in any of the pictures, therefore the pictures are not taken in winter. So you are getting a full view of the ice that is present. Third grade logic.

Forum List

Back