Jerusalem should be divided

Listen, folks. The party is over. From here on out Israel will be taking land. Mark my words. They try to overrun Israeli borders and you can kiss Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and part of Saudi Arabia good bye. With one push of a button. Don't tempt her. She will not hesitate to preserve her people and her nation. She knows full well what NEVER AGAIN means. Maybe you people need to go study history and learn from it. Looks like history just repeated itself in America. As an American Zionist I can tell you that the Super Storm Sandy - The Perfect Storm Part 2 - ( Part 1 having taken place in October 31st, 1991 which was made into a movie, happened because George Bush Sr. met in Madrid with world leaders and agreed to carve up Israeli land on October 30, 1991,within 24 hours Georges' favorite home on Kennebunkport, Maine was destroyed. This time? PJ Crowley of State Dept spoke on behalf of Obama and stated Israels interests are no longer America's interests. Within 24 hours the storm began to gather and now we see the aftermath. The lesson? Keep your hands off of Israeli land and keep your noses out of her politics. - Jeremiah

Is Jeremiah your real name? If so, you were correctly named after Jeremiah from the Bible.
oh dear, jeremiah here seems worse than even the rest of the zios in this circus!

and I wasted so many words on another thread arguing rationally with him!!

Typical American ignorance and arrogance on all fronts.

Jeremiah, .......forever young ............was a great totallly peaceful prophet and Modern Israel should heed his words as if he were alive today.

we need a lot more prophets like him in israel and everywhere today

and less of these arrogant ignorant zionist toads like this so called Jeremiah

Its an insult to zionism to call him a zionist; he's that bad...zionists tend to be educated people.

actually I have no problem with the old traditional religious jewish zionism or the christian variety either

its only the thieving kind of zionism that I object to...maybe I should change my profile to anti theft half jew!!

Pro-Jihad Jew hater will suit you better:tongue:

Is Jeremiah your real name? If so, you were correctly named after Jeremiah from the Bible.
oh dear, jeremiah here seems worse than even the rest of the zios in this circus!

Jeremiah, .......forever young ............was a great totallly peaceful prophet and Modern Israel should heed his words as if he were alive today.

Its an insult to zionism to call him a zionist; he's that bad...zionists tend to be educated people.

actually I have no problem with the old traditional religious jewish zionism or the christian variety either

its only the thieving kind of zionism that I object to...maybe I should change my profile to anti theft half jew!!

Hispanic fake Jew would fit you nicely. :lol:

More excuses and lies from the Jews.

These people want to play that game

They're gonna have it coming for them.

Last edited:

Hispanic fake Jew would fit you nicely. :lol:

This picture will fit you perfectly

trolls.jpg

Jerusalem will be divided after the Washington DC will.:lol:
jerusalem is in fact totqally divided...2 thirds jews; one third arabs

washington DC is too....majority of poor blacks and rest bloated white politico freaks

human nature is divided against itself

no surprise that many cities are

which brand of politicos claim so called sovereignty is irrelevant to the reality of real division

Your point being?

Should Jews give up the ancestors' right of Jerusalem?

While Jews in Europe cried for Jerusalem since time immemorial, you suggest giving that up?

You don't have an ancestral right shithead

washington DC is too....majority of poor blacks and rest bloated white politico freaks

which brand of politicos claim so called sovereignty is irrelevant to the reality of real division

Your point being?

While Jews in Europe cried for Jerusalem since time immemorial, you suggest giving that up?

Lips is hispanic, she has an ancestral right to Harlem.

Israel divided?! Ha! Ha! Ha! Where ever did you find these people, Rosie?! Jerusalem is the Capitol of Israel, Sir. It always has been and it always will be. There shall be no Sovereign State of Palestine. Not now, not ever. Dream on! Ha! Ha! - Jeremiah

Jerusalem will be divided after the Washington DC will.:lol:

It already has been. When originally constituted DC was a square parcel of land contributed by MD and VA. The VA portion was returned in 1846. Try again. There doesn't seem to be any reason why Israel couldn't return the part of Jerusalem that was majority Palestinian prior to the 90s.

How is disagreeing in some ways with Israel being pro jihad?

And you almost make it as if Palestinians fell out the sky and did Jihad.

Palestinians are there to defend themselves.

Your point being?

I do have, much more than you, who talks about things but doesn't live them

LONG LIVE JEWISH YATHRIB

pull the stinking carcass of the
rapist pig out of the holy soil
of jewish Yathrib

So are we Israelis.

And Kvetch is not pro Jihas because he's against Israel.

He's against JEWS and anything resembeling or reminging Judaism. Pretending to be one of us, nontheless. Ha! like that's fooling anyone here.

So are we Israelis.

He's against JEWS and anything resembeling or reminging Judaism. Pretending to be one of us, nontheless. Ha! like that's fooling anyone here.

I haven't seen that.

So are we Israelis.

I haven't seen that.

for 2 reasons

1. You have looked passed that, or secretly agreeing with him

2. You're not Jewish, so you won't recognize it even if you've tried.

Chose 1. or 2. Or 1+2. Or put a 3 and then it will be "all of the above"

Your point being?

I do have, much more than you, who talks about things but doesn't live them

please...don't confuse ancestral rights with colonial enterprise. an dtuiggen tu, amadan?

So are we Israelis.

I haven't seen that.

for 2 reasons

No. No. And no.

She actually disagrees with me in many ways. And has argued against me.

I have more of a hard line stance to this conflict since I've seen this shit.

I haven't seen that.

for 2 reasons

No. No. And no.

She actually disagrees with me in many ways. And has argued against me.

I have more of a hard line stance to this conflict since I've seen this shit.

Oh really? On which thing you guys disagreed?

Yoou said that Hamas should throw us to the ocean and Kvetch argued that we should be given snorkels?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back