Zone1 Jesus Christ suffered for you. And you... Will you suffer for Him?

That is called being a mature adult

Accepting your own mortality and not needing some fantasy about everlasting life......if you are good
call me when you are on your death bed

we'll see how well you do accepting death after a life of no meaning, no Jesus..

call me when you are on your death bed

we'll see how well you do accepting death after a life of no meaning, no Jesus..
Another fantasy
No atheists in Foxholes

Atheists die all the time and accept their fate.

Most of the 8 billion on earth do not accept Jesus

Another fantasy
No atheists in Foxholes

Atheists die all the time and accept their fate.

Most of the 8 billion on earth do not accept Jesus
Jesus told us this

that FEW would find the Narrow Way to Heaven

canonized saints have said something like 99% don't make it (paraphrase but accurate one)

Jesus told us this

that FEW would find the Narrow Way to Heaven

canonized saints have said something like 99% don't make it (paraphrase but accurate one)
Sad that you would support a religion that excludes most of humanity

What if they are right and YOU are the one excluded?

i say, yes, because if you did put your faith in Him you wouldnt be a member of the rcc.
I taught high school for 16 years at a Private Catholic High School in the Los Angeles Diocese. I've never heard you accusation ever before. Far from it.

Sad that you would support a religion that excludes most of humanity

What if they are right and YOU are the one excluded?
I doubt God rejects people who hate such things as: mutilating and murdering unborn children (and a plethora of other unsavory things)

not worried

Just because YOU want to exclude people like me.. while accepting the perverts and baby killers (etc) doesn't mean God does.. unless you believe in a god who doesn't love children..

which, since you're a dim..we know that is so

I doubt God rejects people who hate such things as: mutilating and murdering unborn children (and a plethora of other unsavory things)

not worried

Just because YOU want to exclude people like me.. while accepting the perverts and baby killers (etc) doesn't mean God does.. unless you believe in a god who doesn't love children..

which, since you're a dim..we know that is so
it is you excluding most of the world because they don’t share your religious fantasies

it is you excluding most of the world because they don’t share your religious fantasies
why do you think it is OK to exclude Christians

but not homosexuals, adulterers and baby killers?

wow.. great ethics there. And then you have the nerve to say thatChristans exclude people

The dims wrote the book on Hypocrisy.. double standards

why do you think it is OK to exclude Christians

but not homosexuals, adulterers and baby killers?

wow.. great ethics there. And then you have the nerve to say thatChristans exclude people

The dims wrote the book on Hypocrisy.. double standards

Looks like Christians doing the excluding

Looks like Christians doing the excluding
looks like both

But Christians are in the right to do so

Have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness, the Word says

In 1 Cor 6:14 (or is it 2 Cor? Anyhow..) it says not to be unequally yoked (friendship.. marriage.. social situations) with unbelievers..

because you are going to suffer anyway?

And maybe suffering with Christ makes suffering meaningful

whereas w/o Him... I fail to see how life even has meaning... Are we just put here to grow old and in the end we die and that's it.. no meaning?

I feel sorry for those who think so
Our interactions with others is what gives our lives meaning.

Our interactions with others is what gives our lives meaning.
yes, if you learn from what is going on in said interactions.

A lot of relationships just keep going through the same cycles.. and no one learns or grows much.. just keep blaming the other party.. thinking that if there is enough blame thrown, the victim will eventually give in and take said blame

etc...etc.............................................

In other words, people are sinners and most don't want to give up their sinfulness.. not to save a marriage or anything else

yes, if you learn from what is going on in said interactions.

A lot of relationships just keep going through the same cycles.. and no one learns or grows much.. just keep blaming the other party.. thinking that if there is enough blame thrown, the victim will eventually give in and take said blame

etc...etc.............................................

In other words, people are sinners and most don't want to give up their sinfulness.. not to save a marriage or anything else
people make their own choices for their own reasons. Some good, some bad. Those choces determine the meaning or lack of meaning of their life.

people make their own choices for their own reasons. Some good, some bad. Those choces determine the meaning or lack of meaning of their life.
well, people make decisions out of ignorance a lot of the time.. most of the time, I'd say.. It's not like God gives people, at birth, instructions they can u/stand and execute perfectly.. thereby having NO excuses.. doesn't work like that obviously.

So we make huge mistakes and pay for it the rest of our lives.. Yes, we are forgiven by God but circumstances punish... and maybe no one else forgives, so there's that.. etc...

I'm glad there is ONE person who forgives.. doesn't hold our past mistakes against us. The sin may punish, but Jesus.. well, He seems to only allow the punishment that the sin itself allows.. while HE loves us unconditionally.

Humans wouldn't know anything about such...........

That's ok. Catholics don't know where I'm at (spiritually speaking). ;)
actually, I do more/less know where non-Catholics are at.. I was at one time in my youth entirely or virtually entirely NON Catholic myself

I have been a non-Catholic and I have been Catholic.. Only people like me who can say such can speak on both spiritual places..

Forum List

Back