Zone1 Jesus Christ suffered for you. And you... Will you suffer for Him?

people make their own choices for their own reasons. Some good, some bad. Those choces determine the meaning or lack of meaning of their life.
I think there is meaning in every person's experiences whether they see it or not.. Sometimes people outside their situations see meaning they themselves cannot or do not see..

which I guess.. the Person I most think of here is God (who sees all).. not sure what your beliefs about Him are.. but in any case..

I believe in Him yet do not profess to know a lot about Him.. esp that old thing about.. Why does He allow this or that evil in the world?

Why does He allow children to be molested?

No one can answer that except that He gave us free will.. and some people say Yes to the devil so often, they end up doing sick things like that

Take this issue up with God

He made the Rules, not yours truly

good luck...
And that, my friend, is your problem

You have no way of knowing which rules God actually made, outside your “faith”

If your faith is wrong, you will face an angry God

And that, my friend, is your problem

You have no way of knowing which rules God actually made, outside your “faith”

If your faith is wrong, you will face an angry God
You know this makes no sense, don't u?

It is contradictory and presumptuous. If I myself do not know exactly how things will go when I face God, how the devil do YOU know? You don't know one thing about me... well, you know one thing: you know what I post here.. But the human soul is infinite so you really don't know a thing about me..

so anyhow... Why do you think i will face an angry God but presumably do not think YOU will?

You know this makes no sense, don't u?

It is contradictory and presumptuous. If I myself do not know exactly how things will go when I face God, how the devil do YOU know? You don't know one thing about me... well, you know one thing: you know what I post here.. But the human soul is infinite so you really don't know a thing about me..

so anyhow... Why do you think i will face an angry God but presumably do not think YOU will?

It’s your God
You claim your God will not accept those who do not follow your scriptures

Others say the same thing about you

It’s your God
You claim your God will not accept those who do not follow your scriptures

Others say the same thing about you
and then there is TRUTH

aka Reality

Everyone makes his own choices RE what that might entail.. Happy trails.. I mean Happy Choices to you (although all of life can never be happy happy happy in every situation)

and then there is TRUTH

aka Reality

Everyone makes his own choices RE what that might entail.. Happy trails.. I mean Happy Choices to you (although all of life can never be happy happy happy in every situation)

What will you do when you meet Allah?

Forum List

Back