🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JESUS never condoned sin neither should His belioevers!

:lol: ok democrat and liberals are evil blah blah blah

Are they?

You might recall some of the things you post on these boards over the years when your partisanship takes control over your biblically expressed guide to loving

I do recall them. Which is why I know i havent condemned an entire party. Just because the leadership is corrupt as heck doesnt mean every rank and file member is. Most are just decieved.

Faith is the opposite of thinking and there's no way to deny that.

Well, I deny that. So clearly there isn't "no way" to deny it.

But, as I've said about a million times, people are and should be free to believe whatever hocus pocus they need to get them through the night.

I completely agree that you should be free to believe your delusions. That doesn't change the fact that God lives and you will face judgment for your actions. But if pretending you aren't accountable for anything you do makes you feel better, I am not going to stop you.

All I've ever demanded is that you keep it in your tax-free churches. Don't try to force it on me or my kids or my government.

And who the hell do you think you are to demand we not speak about anything in public? And no one is forcing anything on you. Quite the opposite. You are the one doing the assault as usual.

Faith is the opposite of thinking and there's no way to deny that.

Well, I deny that. So clearly there isn't "no way" to deny it.

But, as I've said about a million times, people are and should be free to believe whatever hocus pocus they need to get them through the night.

I completely agree that you should be free to believe your delusions. That doesn't change the fact that God lives and you will face judgment for your actions. But if pretending you aren't accountable for anything you do makes you feel better, I am not going to stop you.

All I've ever demanded is that you keep it in your tax-free churches. Don't try to force it on me or my kids or my government.

And who the hell do you think you are to demand we not speak about anything in public? And no one is forcing anything on you. Quite the opposite. You are the one doing the assault as usual.

Actually, I don't care if you want to be the pitiful nutter screaming the end is nigh down on the street corner.

But, you've been given tax-free buildings, hundreds of thousands of them. Use them. Stay off my front porch and out of my schools and government buildings.

After all, whether you like it or not, its YOUR Constitution too.

JESUS never condoned sin neither should His believers! GOD SAYS SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION, be smart and don't try to call GOD liar!!! Why ask for early judgment!!! THINK!

JESUS never condoned sin neither should His believers! GOD SAYS SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION, be smart and don't try to call GOD liar!!! Why ask for early judgment!!! THINK!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1Corinthians 6:9

Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1Corinthians 6:9

:lol: ahhh kay bro

God if he exists would rather chill with a guy like me in my guesstimation than a guy who swings from his nuts.

God if he exists would rather chill with a guy like me in my guesstimation than a guy who swings from his nuts.

you could read GOD'S Word and know what kind of "guy" you should be OR you can choose to stay blind and ignorant!!!

you could read GOD'S Word and know what kind of "guy" you should be OR you can choose to stay blind and ignorant!!!

or you could have half the sense to know that religious texts were written by humans and not by god - as a means to control you

or stay blind and ignorant

or you could have half the sense to know that religious texts were written by humans and not by god - as a means to control you

YES!!! FOOLS SAY THERE IS NO GOD and they reject the truth of GOD'S WORD!!!and you????

YES!!! FOOLS SAY THERE IS NO GOD and they reject the truth of GOD'S WORD!!!and you????

FOOLS SAY THEY KNOW GODS WORD!!!!!!!!!

and you?

stfu you lunatic

and you?

stfu you lunatic

YES!!! The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity. Psalm 53:1======= During the end time the Bible says that wickedness and evil will run rampant all over the world. We can already see our world being consumed by liberal leftist propaganda such as legalizing gay marriages, allowing homosexuals in the pulpit, increased sexual immorality, and other vices that are clearly forbidden in the Bible.
YOU KNOW WHAT GOD'S WORD SAYS ABOUT SEXUAL PERVERSION,you have no excuse,you dare to be judged!!!

and you?

stfu you lunatic

YES!!! The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity. Psalm 53:1======= During the end time the Bible says that wickedness and evil will run rampant all over the world. We can already see our world being consumed by liberal leftist propaganda such as legalizing gay marriages, allowing homosexuals in the pulpit, increased sexual immorality, and other vices that are clearly forbidden in the Bible.
YOU KNOW WHAT GOD'S WORD SAYS ABOUT SEXUAL PERVERSION,you have no excuse,you dare to be judged!!!

god told me to tell you that your obsessive behavior is unholy and to go to hell

tomorrow

he also asked where that rapture went

is "any day now" the all encompassing "infinity time" or what? :lol:

knowing that you have zero comprehension about the meaning of the bible or what it says... not even your own book...

is not the same as not believing in G-d.

and you really should seek help.

I'm agnostic.

I feel Religion is fake, and God may or may not be real. I'm unable to advise.

I'm agnostic.

I feel Religion is fake, and God may or may not be real. I'm unable to advise.

YOU are allowing satan to blind you and use you as his tool and fool!!!! IT IS ALL YOUR CHOICE!!! THINK!

Jesus never condoned sin. Jesus does not approve or sin. He died for the sins of mankind. If sin could have been condoned, He wouldn’t have died. The New Testament Bible teaches that the wages (salary, payment) for sin is death. It cannot be condoned but, rather, a price must be paid in death to nullify mankind’s sin. Jesus paid that price with His own death.

However, Jesus did not condemn those who sinned. He offered them grace and freedom from sin by dying on the cross for the sins of the world. His redeeming blood paid the price for sin.

The first chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament shows that Jesus came into the world to reveal the darkness of mankind – to shed His light on the sinful state of man. Sin cannot be hidden from God. He condemns sin but He does not condemn the sinner who turns to Him to receive His forgiveness.

When the adulterous woman was caught in her sin, Jesus did not condone her act. He forgave her sin but asked her to sin no more: "And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more." (John 8:2-11 NKJV).

Wrong. Jesus asked her, Where are your accusers? You know when Jesus was drawing in the sand it could be he was writing down the names of all the men there who had slept with her. Have you ever considered that?

I do not recall Jesus calling people little man, tard, stupid, ignorant, fool...... I do not recall Jesus telling people not to waste his time, GISMY. You call that ministry?

Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. That is what ministry is, GISMY. How is your relationship with God?

Last edited:
Jesus never condoned sin. Jesus does not approve or sin. He died for the sins of mankind. If sin could have been condoned, He wouldn’t have died. The New Testament Bible teaches that the wages (salary, payment) for sin is death. It cannot be condoned but, rather, a price must be paid in death to nullify mankind’s sin. Jesus paid that price with His own death.

However, Jesus did not condemn those who sinned. He offered them grace and freedom from sin by dying on the cross for the sins of the world. His redeeming blood paid the price for sin.

The first chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament shows that Jesus came into the world to reveal the darkness of mankind – to shed His light on the sinful state of man. Sin cannot be hidden from God. He condemns sin but He does not condemn the sinner who turns to Him to receive His forgiveness.

When the adulterous woman was caught in her sin, Jesus did not condone her act. He forgave her sin but asked her to sin no more: "And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more." (John 8:2-11 NKJV).

Wrong. Jesus asked her, Where are your accusers? You know when Jesus was drawing in the sand it could be he was writing down the names of all the men there who had slept with her. Have you ever considered that?

I do not recall Jesus calling people little man, tard, stupid, fool...... I do not recall Jesus telling people not to waste his time, GISMY. You call that ministry?

Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. That is what ministry is, GISMY. How is your relationship with God?

BEST YOU READ YOUR BIBLE MATTHEW CH 23 and see just what names JESUS used for you pharisee types!!!!

You left out revilers which is what you are, GISMY. That is in verse "10"... right after 1 Corinthinians 6:9.

Webster dictionary: revile - verb - to insult or abuse.

Stop it.

- Jeri

You left out revilers which is what you are, GISMY. That is in verse "10"... right after 1 Corinthinians 6:9.

Webster dictionary: revile - verb - to insult or abuse.

Stop it.

- Jeri

27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

31 “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
Matthew 23:27-31

Forum List

Back