🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JESUS never condoned sin neither should His belioevers!

Jesus never condoned sin. Jesus does not approve or sin. He died for the sins of mankind. If sin could have been condoned, He wouldn’t have died. The New Testament Bible teaches that the wages (salary, payment) for sin is death. It cannot be condoned but, rather, a price must be paid in death to nullify mankind’s sin. Jesus paid that price with His own death.

However, Jesus did not condemn those who sinned. He offered them grace and freedom from sin by dying on the cross for the sins of the world. His redeeming blood paid the price for sin.

The first chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament shows that Jesus came into the world to reveal the darkness of mankind – to shed His light on the sinful state of man. Sin cannot be hidden from God. He condemns sin but He does not condemn the sinner who turns to Him to receive His forgiveness.

When the adulterous woman was caught in her sin, Jesus did not condone her act. He forgave her sin but asked her to sin no more: "And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more." (John 8:2-11 NKJV).

Wrong. Jesus asked her, Where are your accusers? You know when Jesus was drawing in the sand it could be he was writing down the names of all the men there who had slept with her. Have you ever considered that?

I do not recall Jesus calling people little man, tard, stupid, fool...... I do not recall Jesus telling people not to waste his time, GISMY. You call that ministry?

Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. That is what ministry is, GISMY. How is your relationship with God?

BEST YOU READ YOUR BIBLE MATTHEW CH 23 and see just what names JESUS used for you pharisee types!!!!

I'm not a pharisee, GISMY. I'm a Christian who has pointed out the truth to you according to 1 Corinthians Chapter 5:12. Chapter 5 ( in case you have not read it ) is Pauls warning that we are not to judge the world because God judges the world. Not the Christian. Paul admonishes the church to judge those inside and confront them over sin such as the man who was with his fathers wife - to put that man out of the church as it would corrupt the entire body. If you were in my home bible study group or home church I'd put you out. This is my final response to you. You are in sin and you know it. You need to repent for reviling people and provoking them to anger. For judging the world when the Word tells you do not do it. God is the judge of the world. Not you.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
Wrong. Jesus asked her, Where are your accusers? You know when Jesus was drawing in the sand it could be he was writing down the names of all the men there who had slept with her. Have you ever considered that?

I do not recall Jesus calling people little man, tard, stupid, fool...... I do not recall Jesus telling people not to waste his time, GISMY. You call that ministry?

Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. That is what ministry is, GISMY. How is your relationship with God?

BEST YOU READ YOUR BIBLE MATTHEW CH 23 and see just what names JESUS used for you pharisee types!!!!

I'm not a pharisee, GISMY. I'm a Christian who has pointed out the truth to you according to 1 Corinthians Chapter 5:12. Chapter 5 ( in case you have not read it ) is Pauls warning that we are not to judge the world because God judges the world. Not the Christian. Paul admonishes the church to judge those inside and confront them over sin such as the man who was with his fathers wife - to put that man out of the church as it would corrupt the entire body. If you were in my home bible study group or home church I'd put you out. This is my final response to you. You are in sin and you know it. Repent.

- Jeremiah

YES!!!begone pharisee get behind me satan!!!

I'm not a pharisee, GISMY. I'm a Christian who has pointed out the truth to you according to 1 Corinthians Chapter 5:12. Chapter 5 ( in case you have not read it ) is Pauls warning that we are not to judge the world because God judges the world. Not the Christian. Paul admonishes the church to judge those inside and confront them over sin such as the man who was with his fathers wife - to put that man out of the church as it would corrupt the entire body. If you were in my home bible study group or home church I'd put you out. This is my final response to you. You are in sin and you know it. You need to repent for reviling people and provoking them to anger. For judging the world when the Word tells you do not do it. God is the judge of the world. Not you.

- Jeremiah

* revised

Last edited:
JESUS never condoned sin neither should His believers! GOD SAYS SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION, be smart and don't try to call GOD liar!!! Why ask for early judgment!!! THINK!

Dear Gismys:
To Forgive does not mean to condone.

What people are asking for is forgiveness.

Guess what, the Message in the Bible is about forgiveness.

To forgive others, that we may be forgiven.

That God forgives our trepasses, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US.

We are responsible for our own forgiveness.

God offers forgiveness unconditional, it is not earned,
but we only have to ASK FORGIVENESS.

The point is to ask FORGIVENESS of sins, crimes and wrongs,
which is NOT condoning promoting or tolerating them
but forgiving the reasons they happen so that God's will can enter in and make things right.

We leave that to God, and ask permission by FORGIVENESS.
We do not dictate the process that God controls.

Gismys if you have absolute faith in God's laws
then you know they are self-enforcing and don't depend on you judging anyone.

Judging others only results in them judging you back.
So it detracts from your purpose of respecting God's laws which are self-evident
and enforce themselves.

JESUS never condoned sin neither should His believers! GOD SAYS SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION, be smart and don't try to call GOD liar!!! Why ask for early judgment!!! THINK!

Dear Gismys:
To Forgive does not mean to condone.

What people are asking for is forgiveness.

Guess what, the Message in the Bible is about forgiveness.

To forgive others, that we may be forgiven.

That God forgives our trepasses, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US.

We are responsible for our own forgiveness.

God offers forgiveness unconditional, it is not earned,
but we only have to ASK FORGIVENESS.

The point is to ask FORGIVENESS of sins, crimes and wrongs,
which is NOT condoning promoting or tolerating them
but forgiving the reasons they happen so that God's will can enter in and make things right.

We leave that to God, and ask permission by FORGIVENESS.
We do not dictate the process that God controls.

Gismys if you have absolute faith in God's laws
then you know they are self-enforcing and don't depend on you judging anyone.

Judging others only results in them judging you back.
So it detracts from your purpose of respecting God's laws which are self-evident
and enforce themselves.

WRONG!!! Those living in sexual perversion don't ask for forgivness thay say their sin is not sin and thus compound their sin by rejecting the truth of GOD'S WORD!!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1Corinthians 6:9

Abide by your own wisdom here.

You also deny yourself the Kingdom of God
by spouting judgments in the "spirit of unforgiveness"
which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Forgive first, and then the words of God will follow.

but anything you say in this "spirit of ILL WILL division" is of Satan and antichrist,
not of God and Jesus.

God's will is GOOD WILL and Jesus Christ brings JUSTICE WITH MERCY.

Mercy, forgiveness and grace will bring justice and salvation.
God's Perfect LOVE casts out all FEAR.
When you fill your heart with God's love, your words will come out in peace and comfort.
That is the Holy Spirit, which is the opposite of "hate speech" that is blasphemy.

Selfish, ill will, rejection and division by UNFORGIVENESS and FEAR:
these are manipulations by Satan to divide the people or church
and undermine God's will and the Kingdom of God from being received.

UNFORGIVENESS is the CAUSE of all the other SINS you list.
If we ask God's grace to remove UNFORGIVENESS and FEAR,
we will also end all negative motivations that lead to sin and falling from Grace.

GOD LOVES THE SINNER BUT GOD HATES SIN AND HAS JUDGED AS TO WHAT IS SIN,RIGHT AND WRONG,THOSE JUDGMENTS ARE FOUND IN HIS WORD!!! Read and learn,I have no need to judge,as the judgments are already found in GOD'S WORD!!!

WRONG!!! Those living in sexual perversion don't ask for forgivness thay say their sin is not sin and thus compound their sin by rejecting the truth of GOD'S WORD!!!

You are responsible for asking for your own forgiveness.

How can you set an example for others if you refuse the same?

WRONG AGAIN!!! I CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN evderyday but those living in sexual perversion are trying to clame their sis is not sin,thus they do not confess and repent!!!

I see you are addressing the wrong people you mistake for pharisees.

The people who may respond to and may deserve public rebuke of this level you provide
are perhaps
the high roller public preachers who publicly condemn others
while they themselves engaged in adultery, pedophilia, prostitution or other illicit or illegal acts abusing sex, relations and people including children.

Yes, it is appropriate to address them as they dished out to others!

However the people here are not that type, except for you who preaches in this condemning fashion.

So if you want to take this approach, make sure you address your fellow peers who preach this way and respond to it.
=====================================================
See Matthew 18:15-20
Believers are supposed to address such persons ONE ON ONE IN PRIVATE.
Rebuke them and redress the grievances or trespasses to "win back" our neighbors.
And if they refuse correction, then you take one or two witnesses to establish the truth.
And if not, then you "tell it unto the church"

So Gismys WHICH people are you addressing that have committed fornication
or other acts of sexual perversion while claiming to be pharisees representing God's laws?

Talk with each of them, one on one, in person to correct the wrongs.

BEFORE "telling it unto the church"

Please tell us which people you address this way
in following the instructions in Scripture
in Matthew 18:15-20. Thank you and best
wishes addressing the church leaders who do need correction if they commit such abuses!

Look up Jehovah's Witnesses and the abuses there which have been covered up
by cult like traditions of kicking out members who report complaints.

Why not go after them, and seek corrections of specific acts?
There are websites full of people asking help to address religious abuses by elders.

Your help would be welcomed there, but seems misdirected here.
Why not go after the real Wolves in Sheep's clothing?

Last edited:
get behind me satan!!! JESUS'S WORD TO PHARISEE TYPES!!! woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[c]

15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.’ 17 Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies[d] the gold? 18 And, ‘Whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.’ 19 Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift? 20 Therefore he who swears by the altar, swears by it and by all things on it. 21 He who swears by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells[e] in it. 22 And he who swears by heaven, swears by the throne of God and by Him who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. 24 Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.[f] 26 Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

31 “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
Matthew 23:13-31

GOD LOVES THE SINNER BUT GOD HATES SIN AND HAS JUDGED AS TO WHAT IS SIN,RIGHT AND WRONG,THOSE JUDGMENTS ARE FOUND IN HIS WORD!!! Read and learn,I have no need to judge,as the judgments are already found in GOD'S WORD!!!

Yes I agree with you we have no need to judge people
but we are comparing our ways of "judging righteous judgment" or perception.

We do this for God's love of people
and refusal and removal of anything sinful or causing sin or stumbling.

In Jesus name we pray for all such stumbling blocks to be removed,
and all relations healed and made whole in perfect love and truth,
through Christ Jesus bringing Restorative Justice, even as our Heavenly Father is perfect in universal love for all his children.

I join you in praying for all hearts minds and souls, all people nations and tribes
over all earth space and time, to receive perfect justice and merciful grace, truth, freedom, love and peace, for the salvation of humanity in keeping with God's perfect will. Amen!

Last edited:
Again Gismys please don't skip any steps.
See Matthew 18:15-20 below in bold below your quotes.

Which of these "pharisees" have you addressed IN PERSON
one on one in private to establish truth and win back relations?

You do this first, to win each of them back, one by one,
and only the ones who refuse to hear then you either
take witnesses with you to correct THAT PERSON
as a neighbor in Christ
or you tell it unto the church as you do here.

WHICH PERSONS are you naming that you have addressed following Scripture?

If this process is followed in the spirit of Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice,
then the compelling authority of Christ does the correction for you.

In this way, we build the Kingdom of God by correcting wrongs and joining in Christ.
See below. I join you in prayer that this process resolves and corrects all issues
otherwise plaguing and blocking relations from receiving Grace and the Kingdom of God.

get behind me satan!!! JESUS'S WORD TO PHARISEE TYPES!!! woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[c]

15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.’ 17 Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies[d] the gold? 18 And, ‘Whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.’ 19 Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift? 20 Therefore he who swears by the altar, swears by it and by all things on it. 21 He who swears by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells[e] in it. 22 And he who swears by heaven, swears by the throne of God and by Him who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. 24 Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.[f] 26 Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

31 “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

Matthew 18:15-20
King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

as a neighbor in Christ

If this process is followed in the spirit of Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice,

In this way, we build the Kingdom of God by correcting wrongs and joining in Christ.
See below. I join you in prayer that this process resolves and corrects all issues
otherwise plaguing and blocking relations from receiving Grace and the Kingdom of God.

King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

WHY DO YOU allow satan to use you??? Why be his tool and fool??? This is not a church,this is a public message board and I am here as a watchman on the wall in these last days to give the lost GOD'S WORD and warning of the cost of sin!!!! BUT YOU??????????????? NOW BEGONE!!DO NOT TRY AGAIN TO HINDER ME!

as a neighbor in Christ

King James Version (KJV)

WHY DO YOU allow satan to use you??? Why be his tool and fool??? This is not a church,this is a public message board and I am here as a watchman on the wall in these last days to give the lost GOD'S WORD and warning of the cost of sin!!!! BUT YOU??????????????? NOW BEGONE!!DO NOT TRY AGAIN TO HINDER ME!

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!=====emilynghiem has requested that you become friends. You can approve or deny this request by visiting:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/profile.php?do=buddylist
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!=====

Forum List

Back