Jesus on Marriage...

Jesus is God in the flesh. Buddha was a little fat drunk who played with himself. Your kind of guy, no doubt.

Weren't you the guy who swore he knows how to talk to people about their religions without being insulting? LOL.

Shakamuni Buddha was a historical man. He was a married Prince, and he left his kingdom to become a monk, and became enlightened. Later, his former wife and son, became monks and achieved their own realization.

Buddha isn't a god. Buddha is the Sanskrit term for "awake". In Tibetan, the term is "sang gye" which means "to clear away" and "to unfold".

What is cleared away are adventitious flaws and what unfolds are radiant qualities of awareness.

Buddha was a man who lived and died and turned to dust. Jesus rose from the dead.

No he didn't...they found the body.

Buddha was a man who lived and died and turned to dust. Jesus rose from the dead.

mmm, hmmm

and noah put all the animals on the ark two by two

except the dinosaurs

and the unicorns

Actually, the Bible says God brought the animals to Noah, and the Bible also says that some were two by two, and other animals were in 7 pairs so they could be used for food and sacrifice. Genesis 7

You believe in Noah and the Ark....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Where does the Bible state the Jesus had a "rainbow body"?

It doesn't. I'm saying that what Jesus did, others did before him and after him. That is, dissolve the physical body into light, and have the ability to send out emanations and perform miracles.

All of Jesus achievements are also recorded in Buddhist iconography as being accomplished by Buddhist yogis. We just use different terms to describe it.

Even the "Trinity" has a Buddha correlation to the Three Kayas.

Don't worry about it. Stay with your own understanding of your faith. I'm just sharing mine and how I relate to yours.

Buddhism doesn't relate to Christianity at all. Just another man-made religious cult made up of a cup of this, a dash of that, and a pinch of whatever.

Well, yeah....christianity IS that. You are correct in that description. One reason why christianity can't even hold together.....how many different sects are there now? 100? 200? 300? more?

mmm, hmmm

and noah put all the animals on the ark two by two

except the dinosaurs

and the unicorns

Actually, the Bible says God brought the animals to Noah, and the Bible also says that some were two by two, and other animals were in 7 pairs so they could be used for food and sacrifice. Genesis 7

You believe in Noah and the Ark....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They laughed at Noah too.

Jesus is God in the flesh. Buddha was a little fat drunk who played with himself. Your kind of guy, no doubt.

Again, you and your Jesus can fit right in with that Buddha concept you've got.

Please stop, you're scaring the children.

Let's see. You say something about Buddha....I simply state that the same can be said about Jesus.....and all you can come up with is "you're scaring the children"?

Isn't that the job of Catholic Priests?

It doesn't. I'm saying that what Jesus did, others did before him and after him. That is, dissolve the physical body into light, and have the ability to send out emanations and perform miracles.

All of Jesus achievements are also recorded in Buddhist iconography as being accomplished by Buddhist yogis. We just use different terms to describe it.

Even the "Trinity" has a Buddha correlation to the Three Kayas.

Don't worry about it. Stay with your own understanding of your faith. I'm just sharing mine and how I relate to yours.

Buddhism doesn't relate to Christianity at all. Just another man-made religious cult made up of a cup of this, a dash of that, and a pinch of whatever.

Well, yeah....christianity IS that. You are correct in that description. One reason why christianity can't even hold together.....how many different sects are there now? 100? 200? 300? more?

Oh, many more than that. Probably 3 million last time I checked.

Let's see. You say something about Buddha....I simply state that the same can be said about Jesus.....and all you can come up with is "you're scaring the children"?

That same church you claim approves of pedophilia?

:eusa_whistle:

You can say the same thing about Jesus, but it wouldn't be true. What I said is true. You keep trying to establish your equivalency, though.

You can say the same thing about Jesus, but it wouldn't be true. What I said is true. You keep trying to establish your equivalency, though.

Prove it.

Well, they are known by their actions, Si. How much time and money has the Church Hierarchy spent in covering up as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?

Well, they are known by their actions, Si. How much time and money has the Church Hierarchy spent in covering up as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?
Still sticking by that claim: The RC church approves of pedophilia?

Are you honest enough to change that claim?

jesus was just a guy

Let's hope that's true for your sake.

I love those so-called Christians who like their religion because they can dream of all they don't like "getting theirs" in an after life. :lol:

Really?... I don't Personally Know a single Christian that way.

They all Pray for the Sinner to Know God and stop the Sin and Find the Kingdom. :thup:

:)

peace...

Still sticking by that claim: The RC church approves of pedophilia?

Are you honest enough to change that claim?

She is a Miserable **** that way...

:)

peace...

how much time and money has the Homosexual Lobby spent in promoting their lifestyle as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?

Hmmm?

Forum List

Back