Jesus on Marriage...

Let's see. You say something about Buddha....I simply state that the same can be said about Jesus.....and all you can come up with is "you're scaring the children"?

Isn't that the job of Catholic Priests?

You can say the same thing about Jesus, but it wouldn't be true. What I said is true. You keep trying to establish your equivalency, though.

Prove it.

Prove you have a brain and I will.

It is hilarious how some can't own up to their mistakes - it's almost neurotic, like any phobia is.

Sooooooo scary for some to admit error .

Wow.

That same church you claim approves of pedophilia?

:eusa_whistle:

Well, they are known by their actions, Si. How much time and money has the Church Hierarchy spent in covering up as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?
Still sticking by that claim: The RC church approves of pedophilia?

Are you honest enough to change that claim?

Again...they are known by their actions. How much time and money has the Church Hierarchy spent in covering up as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?

Well, they are known by their actions, Si. How much time and money has the Church Hierarchy spent in covering up as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?

Again...they are known by their actions. How much time and money has the Church Hierarchy spent in covering up as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?
Dodge.

It's a simple question: Are you still sticking to your claim that the RC church approves of pedophilia?

That would be a yes or a no response.

Easy to do, for most, that is.

How true!
How much time and money has the Homosexual Lobby spent in covering up as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?

I guess this means that the Homosexual Lobby approves of pedophilia.

Is that what it means? How do you come to that conclusion?

The same way you came to yours.

My conclusions were drawn by years upon years of pedophile priests being hidden, moved, protected....and their victims bought off....and those doing the moving and buying off STILL in positions of authority within the Church Hierarchy.

Show us how your came to YOUR conclusions about the "homosexual lobby".

How true!
How much time and money has the Homosexual Lobby spent in covering up as opposed to rooting out the pedophiles in their midst?

Where is your evidence? Oh, you have none.

We have tons of evidence of the RCC aiding and abetting pedophile priests for centuries.

How true!

There are pedophiles in the midst of the Homosexual Lobby? Name one....in fact we'll match one for one.

Here's my first pedophile priest name:

1. Father Ruben Abayan....Los Angeles Diocese

Your turn.

Forum List

Back