Jesus saves

Jan 1, 2015
He even saves you terrorist pakies, as long as you stop blowing up churches and admit that "allah & mohammed " were lies of the devil

Jesus saves...

Moses invests...

Muhammed squanders...

Buddha re-gifts...

Confucius codifies...

And Zeus and Odin and Isis and Thor and Neptune and Athena and Apollo and Mithras and Zoroaster and Gitche Manitou and Hera and Hathor are all on the Retired List.

No human conceptual schemes could in any way contain the reality of OSOTU the Operating System of the Universe...the Human Nervous system does not have the capacity for that nor the words that is the semantics to even begin a description...What I know so far is this a Big Bang occurred in the Universe that led to a chain of events billions of years old that eventually led to my appearance on the scene so "waz up" ? I post therefore I am ....

No human conceptual schemes could in any way contain the reality of OSOTU the Operating System of the Universe...the Human Nervous system does not have the capacity for that nor the words that is the semantics to even begin a description...What I know so far is this a Big Bang occurred in the Universe that led to a chain of events billions of years old that eventually led to my appearance on the scene so "waz up" ? I post therefore I am ....

Let's have René Descarte in a little Latin -- Cogito ergo sum. As one teacher explained, think of the beginning as a billiard table where you hit one ball, and that ball hits another, and so forth. This is what she said was the Prime Mover theory.

Let's have René Descarte in a little Latin -- Cogito ergo sum. As one teacher explained, think of the beginning as a billiard table where you hit one ball, and that ball hits another, and so forth. This is what she said was the Prime Mover theory.

The Billiard table, the cue stick and the balls may be in fact OSOTU....in the beginning OSOTU was by itself both every thing and nothing in one entity....there is no understanding how this could be that all and nothing were one ...this is a monolith like mystery how this could be but somehow it was...The mystery as depicted in 2001 a Space Odyssey:
8126.jpg

there was no "space time continuum" as we know of it so it was different so different we have no hope of holding the reality within our system of cognition and language. Science has no knowledge of conditions pre "Big Bang" and the Physics. It would be like trying to describe a painting done in colors that no one knows the names of....
In any case some billions of years ago [using the grid we created to map the physics phenomenon of time] an event we call Big Bang marked the expulsion of mankind from the Paradise of Unity with All to our current existence as singularities in a fractal duality Universe.

Our Science maps and grids, using observation and measurements, reason, logic and experiments etc, the Physics of our world. It is a response to the mystery of existence and the accompanying Anxiety...existential anxiety created by he reality of being finite in an infinite mystery....we set about finding out what is going on what are we what is all this etc... One can properly say the human organism is in a constant balancing act between the wonder of existence and the terror of existence.... Religions are like the balancing stick often used by tightrope walkers. Religion's dogma helps to reassure the individual through regulated firmly adhered to beliefs and manage terror and enhance wonder.

One can apply Scientific methods to study the Universe the field of consciousness Space Time continuum however that cannot be used on the Monolith itself...Physics as we know it do not apply....it exists in a bubble of its own metaphysics ; Uber Physics

I believe that some millenniums ago from the infinity of Space came a predator[the Flying Shadows], not of organic origin but Solid State artificial Intelligence that defeated us. The predator needs the energies we produce when frightened or in the grip of greed and ambition ...it has placed a Foreign Installation on all human's [similar to the concepts of Original sin and Devil in more conventional beliefs ] shining coats of awareness or Mind...This Foreign Installation saps our energies is responsible for the pettiness and contradictions and cruelty and violence one sees manifested in human interaction and human beings.

There is no need for panic. All of us have a connection to Source more powerful than the Shadows. We block these through routines and because of our daily ordinary concerns. One can weaken the Foreign Installation and begin to regain one's original mind the powerful directly creative mind...Gather personal power by choosing to be kind and generous to others ...practice conscious choice of kindness ...if you can do that you will not taste good to the predators and eventually you can rid the Foreign Installation and bask in the wonder of it all...Good Luck very one...

I use the Term Tetragrammaton [from the Hebrew Four sounds of G*d] more often that I use OSOTU as the word symbol for source. In fact I use the shorter "Tetra" as it feels good to be on such terms with Power...Tetra is comfortable with all of his millions of names...

The Billiard table, the cue stick and the balls may be in fact OSOTU....in the beginning OSOTU was by itself both every thing and nothing in one entity....there is no understanding how this could be that all and nothing were one ...this is a monolith like mystery how this could be but somehow it was...The mystery as depicted in 2001 a Space Odyssey:
8126.jpg

there was no "space time continuum" as we know of it so it was different so different we have no hope of holding the reality within our system of cognition and language. Science has no knowledge of conditions pre "Big Bang" and the Physics. It would be like trying to describe a painting done in colors that no one knows the names of....
In any case some billions of years ago [using the grid we created to map the physics phenomenon of time] an event we call Big Bang marked the expulsion of mankind from the Paradise of Unity with All to our current existence as singularities in a fractal duality Universe.

Our Science maps and grids, using observation and measurements, reason, logic and experiments etc, the Physics of our world. It is a response to the mystery of existence and the accompanying Anxiety...existential anxiety created by he reality of being finite in an infinite mystery....we set about finding out what is going on what are we what is all this etc... One can properly say the human organism is in a constant balancing act between the wonder of existence and the terror of existence.... Religions are like the balancing stick often used by tightrope walkers. Religion's dogma helps to reassure the individual through regulated firmly adhered to beliefs and manage terror and enhance wonder.

One can apply Scientific methods to study the Universe the field of consciousness Space Time continuum however that cannot be used on the Monolith itself...Physics as we know it do not apply....it exists in a bubble of its own metaphysics ; Uber Physics

I believe that some millenniums ago from the infinity of Space came a predator[the Flying Shadows], not of organic origin but Solid State artificial Intelligence that defeated us. The predator needs the energies we produce when frightened or in the grip of greed and ambition ...it has placed a Foreign Installation on all human's [similar to the concepts of Original sin and Devil in more conventional beliefs ] shining coats of awareness or Mind...This Foreign Installation saps our energies is responsible for the pettiness and contradictions and cruelty and violence one sees manifested in human interaction and human beings.

There is no need for panic. All of us have a connection to Source more powerful than the Shadows. We block these through routines and because of our daily ordinary concerns. One can weaken the Foreign Installation and begin to regain one's original mind the powerful directly creative mind...Gather personal power by choosing to be kind and generous to others ...practice conscious choice of kindness ...if you can do that you will not taste good to the predators and eventually you can rid the Foreign Installation and bask in the wonder of it all...Good Luck very one...

I use the Term Tetragrammaton [from the Hebrew Four sounds of G*d] more often that I use OSOTU as the word symbol for source. In fact I use the shorter "Tetra" as it feels good to be on such terms with Power...Tetra is comfortable with all of his millions of names...

Very interesting. I believe that we can't be the only living breathing things among the various solar systems oaut there. After all, it takes about two hundred years to get a message to the closest star, Alpha Centuri, and two hundred years to get a message back. So we really don't know who (which we call aliens) is way out there. They don't even have to look the same as we do, but there could be other civilizations about whom we will never be aware.

8126.jpg

Very interesting. I believe that we can't be the only living breathing things among the various solar systems oaut there. After all, it takes about two hundred years to get a message to the closest star, Alpha Centuri, and two hundred years to get a message back. So we really don't know who (which we call aliens) is way out there. They don't even have to look the same as we do, but there could be other civilizations about whom we will never be aware.

Agree wholeheartedly. :thup:

Forum List

Back