Jets/Packers Negotiations

Not glossing over it. You're assuming that he would have continued to play at that level, and Im not. Im taking his play for what it was which is all we can do. What might have happened is irrelevant to what actually happened.
So when a player gets hurt let’s forget that even happened and pay attention to performance regardless of handicap? No, if you watched the bills all season long Josh Allen hit a roadblock after getting hurt. Josh Allen Joe Burrow at full strength and without snow (harder to pass in the snow) Josh Allen is going to have a better game than Burrow.

Can we at least agree that Allen has a bigger arm and is more mobile than Burrow.

Zeke Elliot says he will only play for the Eagles, Bengals or Jets. Who would want to pick up that scrub? He is the perfect example of why you never want to pay guaranteed money.

Jones belongs in there ahead of Goff, as numbers are great, but winning close games matter. Road playoff games are extra.
Daniel Jones who plays for the Giants? The guy who has more games played than TD's thrown, Daniel Jones? You cant be serious.

So when a player gets hurt let’s forget that even happened and pay attention to performance regardless of handicap? No, if you watched the bills all season long Josh Allen hit a roadblock after getting hurt. Josh Allen Joe Burrow at full strength and without snow (harder to pass in the snow) Josh Allen is going to have a better game than Burrow.

Yeah what else can you do? If player plays a single game and throws 5 TD's should we assume he's going to do that the entire season? Why would the guy who has a better arm and runs better have a harder time in the snow than the weaker armed lesser runner QB? Burrow is better because he processes faster and makes the right decision more often. Allen turns the ball over too much.
Can we at least agree that Allen has a bigger arm and is more mobile than Burrow.

Sure, I guess. Allen has a bigger arm and is more mobile than Mahomes, do you think he's better than Patrick? He's certainly has a bigger arm and is more mobile than Brady ever thouhgt about being. Is he better than Brady? Montana?

As a Bills fan would you switch QB's with the Bengals if that meant you also got switched how the seasons played out (SB appearance, AFC Championship appearance) you would turn that down?

Yeah what else can you do? If player plays a single game and throws 5 TD's should we assume he's going to do that the entire season? Why would the guy who has a better arm and runs better have a harder time in the snow than the weaker armed lesser runner QB? Burrow is better because he processes faster and makes the right decision more often. Allen turns the ball over too much.

Sure, I guess. Allen has a bigger arm and is more mobile than Mahomes, do you think he's better than Patrick? He's certainly has a bigger arm and is more mobile than Brady ever thouhgt about being. Is he better than Brady? Montana?

As a Bills fan would you switch QB's with the Bengals if that meant you also got switched how the seasons played out (SB appearance, AFC Championship appearance) you would turn that down?
I think Mahomes is the only QB that can be argued as better than Josh Allen. Mahomes is uncanny in his ability to throw passes at different angles, and throws with amazing accuracy.

Physically Allen is better them Mahomes, but Mahomes has been a better, more accurate qb so far.

I don’t even the Burrow is better than Herbet or Lamar TBH.

I think Mahomes is the only QB that can be argued as better than Josh Allen. Mahomes is uncanny in his ability to throw passes at different angles, and throws with amazing accuracy.

Physically Allen is better them Mahomes, but Mahomes has been a better, more accurate qb so far.

I don’t even the Burrow is better than Herbet or Lamar TBH.
There’s no argument. Mahomes is better than Allen

Dude you need to stop smoking whatever it is you’re smoking.

Burrow not better than Herbert? Seriously? Herbert hasn’t won a single PO game. Burrow threw 10 more TDs than Herbert on one less game and lead his team to the AFCCG and almost won, which would have put him in the SB 2 years straight.

There’s no argument. Mahomes is better than Allen

Dude you need to stop smoking whatever it is you’re smoking.

Burrow not better than Herbert? Seriously? Herbert hasn’t won a single PO game. Burrow threw 10 more TDs than Herbert on one less game and lead his team to the AFCCG and almost won, which would have put him in the SB 2 years straight.
When you talk about physical tools and being able to make all the throws then Allen and Mahomes are in a class all their own. Of course Mahomes has had the better career thus far. It’s going to be interesting to see how their respective careers will match up when it’s all said and done. Both QB’s are poised to build dynasties

Herbet has more physical skills than Burrow. I’m concentrating on the eye test, and you want to have a conversation about stats.

When you talk about physical tools and being able to make all the throws then Allen and Mahomes are in a class all their own. Of course Mahomes has had the better career thus far. It’s going to be interesting to see how their respective careers will match up when it’s all said and done. Both QB’s are poised to build dynasties

Herbet has more physical skills than Burrow. I’m concentrating on the eye test, and you want to have a conversation about stats.

You are crazy. Allen is not on the same level as Mahomes. Mahomes is a 2 time MVP, been to the SB 3 times, won 2 with 2 SB MVPS. Mahomes has as many SB appearances as Allen has PO wins. He’s top 10 in playoffs passing yds and TDs. within 2 years he will likely be chasing just Brady. He’s been to 5 straight AFCCGs. Mahomes is a first ballot HOFer if he retires tmw. Allen isn’t a HOFer first ballot or otherwise at this point. He has a lot of catching up to do.

Dynasty? In what world are the Bills anywhere near a Dynasty? Maybe we wait for them to make a SB appearance or better yet win one before we start talking dynasty.

You are crazy. Allen is not on the same level as Mahomes. Mahomes is a 2 time MVP, been to the SB 3 times, won 2 with 2 SB MVPS. Mahomes has as many SB appearances as Allen has PO wins. He’s top 10 in playoffs passing yds and TDs. within 2 years he will likely be chasing just Brady. He’s been to 5 straight AFCCGs. Mahomes is a first ballot HOFer if he retires tmw. Allen isn’t a HOFer first ballot or otherwise at this point. He has a lot of catching up to do.

Dynasty? In what world are the Bills anywhere near a Dynasty? Maybe we wait for them to make a SB appearance or better yet win one before we start talking dynasty.
It’s still relatively early in both of their prospective careers. The season before last the chiefs were out of their minds lucky to come back and take the game to overtime when there was 13 seconds left. You act like Josh hasn’t been close. The bills win that game like they should have then Allen most likely has a Super Bowl under his belt.

So last year we should have won it and this year we were unlucky again with the snow and the elbow injury. I have confidence in my QB, because he’s big, runs like a horse, and has a cannon for an arm.

It’s still relatively early in both of their prospective careers. The season before last the chiefs were out of their minds lucky to come back and take the game to overtime when there was 13 seconds left. You act like Josh hasn’t been close. The bills win that game like they should have then Allen most likely has a Super Bowl under his belt.
So last year we should have won it and this year we were unlucky again with the snow and the elbow injury. I have confidence in my QB, because he’s big, runs like a horse, and has a cannon for an arm.

How many wouldas, couldas, and shouldas are you planning on putting in this little fantasy delusion?

How many wouldas, couldas, and shouldas are you planning on putting in this little fantasy delusion?
So you don’t think the chiefs got lucky in that game? We also beat them last 2 times we played them during the season. We’re not afraid of them. If we play them 10 times, we probably win 4 or 5 times. It’s a tight matchup

Daniel Jones who plays for the Giants? The guy who has more games played than TD's thrown, Daniel Jones? You cant be serious.
I agree that Goff has more playoff experience and wins, but with another team. Right now Jones has more playoff experience with the Giants than Goff with the Lions. No one knows if Goff will or can lead them there. Or Rodgers with the Jets.

So you don’t think the chiefs got lucky in that game? We also beat them last 2 times we played them during the season. We’re not afraid of them. If we play them 10 times, we probably win 4 or 5 times. It’s a tight matchup
Cheifs tend to get lucky in most of their games. Mahomes, Reid and Kelce make it work. This years champion had perhaps the worst defense I can remember of a SB winner.

I agree that Goff has more playoff experience and wins, but with another team. Right now Jones has more playoff experience with the Giants than Goff with the Lions. No one knows if Goff will or can lead them there. Or Rodgers with the Jets.
Daniel Jones threw fewer TDs than he played games. Has every year of his career besides his rookie year. He’s not better than Goff, any year and certainly not this year. Goff was a top 10 qb statistically this year. He threw twice as many TDs as Daniels.

Youre argument for Daniels being better is that he lost a PO game this year and Goff didn’t make the POs?

Is this how fanbases of teams that have never won a championship deal cope? Making up fantasies where they should have won and other teams are just lucky?

Is this how fanbases of teams that have never won a championship deal cope? Making up fantasies where they should have won and other teams are just lucky?
Do you believe the chiefs got lucky when they beat Buffalo when the chiefs were down with 13 seconds left in the game? C’mon man. There’s a reason why buffalo came into last season as Super Bowl favorites.

Last edited:
Do you believe the chiefs got luck when they beat Buffalo when the chiefs were down with 13 seconds in the game? C’mon man. There’s a reason why buffalo came into last season as Super Bowl favorites.
Luck is part of it. Mahomes being a fucking wizard is the bigger portion. You realize it would just as easy to make the argument that KC could have won 4-5 SBs in a row as it is to make the argument you just made right?

Luck is part of it. Mahomes being a fucking wizard is the bigger portion. You realize it would just as easy to make the argument that KC could have won 4-5 SBs in a row as it is to make the argument you just made right?
Not really. The game KC won against Buffalo was highly improbable. Allen was just as good if not better than Mahomes that game, so I don’t think you can say Mahomes being a wizard is more important to the formula of winning. Luck was the big factor in that victory

Not really. The game KC won against Buffalo was highly improbable. Allen was just as good if not better than Mahomes that game, so I don’t think you can say Mahomes being a wizard is more important to the formula of winning. Luck was the big factor in that victory
Ok. You’re delusional. But I get it if I were a fan of the Bills I might be as well.

Ok. You’re delusional. But I get it if I were a fan of the Bills I might be as well.
Not delusional, just calling like it is. The narrative is the chiefs are some unstoppable force just doesn’t jibe with the facts.

Forum List

Back