Jew-hating traitors tear down American flag and replace it with Palestinian flag

M
Most of them are not old enough to have lived though the context of historical events.
Maybe not, but one would think that if they learned history (K-12), that by the time they reach college they would have enough sense to understand things better than what they do.

I guess woke education leaves out all the important history of this nation and the history of the world. Pathetic.

Care to address the post .......
You've already side-stepped the issue and that's the reason I have no patience with you. You've alienated your little friends in the sandbox so you decided to try your luck over here with the adults. Alas, you're a failure here too. :sigh2:

Most of them are not old enough to have lived though the context of historical events.
How would you explain Jews, albeit secular ones, in their 60s joining in? My explanation has always been their their liberalism and mistaken notion that all conflicts can be blamed on an “oppressor” supersedes the most basic of common sense.

How would you explain Jews, albeit secular ones, in their 60s joining in? My explanation has always been their their liberalism and mistaken notion that all conflicts can be blamed on an “oppressor” supersedes the most basic of common sense.

They believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden?

They believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden?
They believe the world would be peaceful if we defeat oppressors - and they identify ”oppressors” as those who are more accomplished and capable than average. That’s also what’s behind the rise in antisemitism among leftists, who DESPISE the idea that a small group of people can be persecuted and expelled and murdered for millenia - and still rise to high levels of success.

You've already side-stepped the issue and that's the reason I have no patience with you. You've alienated your little friends in the sandbox so you decided to try your luck over here with the adults. Alas, you're a failure here too. :sigh2:
Alas you're a failure... Now go pound sand boy.

It’s illegal to do that to The Flag and they look dangerous to stop unless I’m armed. That’s another reason lib loons don’t want us armed. We could hurt the Hammyasses.
Remember when lefties allegedly hated “ traitors” to the United States?

They believe the world would be peaceful if we defeat oppressors - and they identify ”oppressors” as those who are more accomplished and capable than average. That’s also what’s behind the rise in antisemitism among leftists, who DESPISE the idea that a small group of people can be persecuted and expelled and murdered for millenia - and still rise to high levels of success.

Is this the lesson we have to keep learning, over and over again?

Who in hell's bells do you think you are? You are nobody. You have no knowledge, no insight, no experience, and no wisdom. As far as the subject goes you are worthless. :confused:

Alas you're a failure... Now go pound sand boy.
The reason you're all alone is because you've made such a nuisance of yourself in the sandbox with your tantrums:206:, but you are telling me that I should join you? Forget it. :eusa_hand:

The reason you're all alone is because you've made such a nuisance of yourself in the sandbox with your tantrums:206:, but you are telling me that I should join you? Forget it. :eusa_hand:
mr. snost-----you are putting all your emotional cards on the table

The fact is that the Jewish people are a remarkable people both in overcoming what they have had to overcome and in their accomplishments for themselves and the world.

There is one area though that the Jewish people probably have to accept just like everybody else does. There's going to be some goats in among the sheep, i.e. idiots and/or bad actors.

I cannot imagine being Jewish and thinking that the Israelis are the bad guys in this. But. . .

Forum List

Back