Jewish Obama

It is so ironic that right wingers try to define Obama's religious affiliation. First he was a Muslim. Then he's not close to Jewish religion.

Hey RWers, here's bad news for you: No matter which way you cut the loaf, Obama got majority of the Jew votes. Jews will remain democrats forever. Jews have no affinity towards cons. Conservatives will always do their ass kissing routines for Jews and Israelis. But Jews will never fall for the mental illness of con ideology. Intelligent Jews will not align themselves with gun mongering, health-care hating, racist, homophobes. Thus Jews will remain with the democrats. Have always been and will always be.
Yep, they have a history of not realizing their peril until it's too late. You may have a point there.

Just remember, no minority group will ever align themselves with the conservatives. And yes, Jews are a numeric minority when it comes to religion. There are many other religious minorities. And they know the aggressive posture of the right wing Christian extremists who try to force their religion on to others.

When Christians stop shoving their school prayers, in god we trust, god on the money and christian values on to others then many be some religious minorities will begin voting with the Christians. Dems respect religious diversity. Cons hate anyone who does not follow the con lifestyle, ex. no abortion and prayer in schools.

LOL, it suits well for dems. Dems get all the minorities. Cons get the religious fanatics from down south.

Poor Blacks have been voting Democratic Party for years and they're still poor and lack promising opportunities in the Democrat, drug invested slums. Sooner or later they'll stop being slaves to their Democratic Party masters.

btw. why are you infesting this thread tool?

This thread is a public thread and anyone is allowed to post in the thread. It's none of your business to say I am "infesting" this thread. You can put me on ignore if you don't like to read my posts.

As far as blacks are concerned, they know what's in their best interest. It's ironic you feel that blacks are being enslaved by democrats and that voting for dems causes blacks' poor condition. LOL. Nice try, but no thanks, that's not the truth.

Sorry to remind you that minorities will always vote with dems. And that includes blacks and Jews. Thanks.

I only mentioned it because you offer nothing of reasoned value. Granted, I do have to suffer the tools. The Democratic Party sponsored inner city slums are real. The fact that Democrats deny, blame the police and don't take responsibility doesn't change the obvious reality.

The inner cities need jobs, far better education and opportunity, something the Democratic Party has denied them for far too many years. The race baiting card and divisiveness has worked out well for Democratic in elections but that card is showing all the signs of wearing out, what then?

Obama's delusions are growing. He really thinks he's all that. This is what you get when you elect someone who's had zero real accomplishments but has been told all his life he's the next great thing.

It is so ironic that right wingers try to define Obama's religious affiliation. First he was a Muslim. Then he's not close to Jewish religion.

Hey RWers, here's bad news for you: No matter which way you cut the loaf, Obama got majority of the Jew votes. Jews will remain democrats forever. Jews have no affinity towards cons. Conservatives will always do their ass kissing routines for Jews and Israelis. But Jews will never fall for the mental illness of con ideology. Intelligent Jews will not align themselves with gun mongering, health-care hating, racist, homophobes. Thus Jews will remain with the democrats. Have always been and will always be.
Yep, they have a history of not realizing their peril until it's too late. You may have a point there.

Just remember, no minority group will ever align themselves with the conservatives. And yes, Jews are a numeric minority when it comes to religion. There are many other religious minorities. And they know the aggressive posture of the right wing Christian extremists who try to force their religion on to others.

When Christians stop shoving their school prayers, in god we trust, god on the money and christian values on to others then many be some religious minorities will begin voting with the Christians. Dems respect religious diversity. Cons hate anyone who does not follow the con lifestyle, ex. no abortion and prayer in schools.

LOL, it suits well for dems. Dems get all the minorities. Cons get the religious fanatics from down south.

Poor Blacks have been voting Democratic Party for years and they're still poor and lack promising opportunities in the Democrat, drug invested slums. Sooner or later they'll stop being slaves to their Democratic Party masters.

This thread is a public thread and anyone is allowed to post in the thread. It's none of your business to say I am "infesting" this thread. You can put me on ignore if you don't like to read my posts.

As far as blacks are concerned, they know what's in their best interest. It's ironic you feel that blacks are being enslaved by democrats and that voting for dems causes blacks' poor condition. LOL. Nice try, but no thanks, that's not the truth.

Sorry to remind you that minorities will always vote with dems. And that includes blacks and Jews. Thanks.

I only mentioned it because you offer nothing of reasoned value. Granted, I do have to suffer the tools. The Democratic Party sponsored inner city slums are real. The fact that Democrats deny, blame the police and don't take responsibility doesn't change the obvious reality.

The inner cities need jobs, far better education and opportunity, something the Democratic Party has denied them for far too many years. The race baiting card and divisiveness has worked out well for Democratic in elections but that card is showing all the signs of wearing out, what then?

Once again I don't understand where you get your information from. If democrats are "race baiting" then obviously you need to learn from the dems and attract the black votes by what you call "race baiting" whatever that term means to you. Why don't you ask your party to try the "race baiting" for a change? You must think minorities are stupid to vote for a party that you deem as the prime cause of their poverty. If your party has a platform to bring blacks out of poverty then why haven't the blacks been voting for the party that you think they should vote for? Why is it troublesome for you to let the minorities decide who they want to vote for?

Here's the bad news for you (and for the upmpteenth time, don't call this "baiting" or "hating"): ALL minorities will always overwhelmingly vote for the dems. Period. This not hating. This is not racism. This is not baiting. This is a fact. This does not make me a bad guy nor makes you a bad guy or a good guy for pointing this fact out. This is a fact, end of discussion, end of story, period, full stop, dot. Democrats always have and always will keep ALL minorities.

Minorities include: Gays, Jews, blacks, latinos, Asians, Muslims, native Indians, people of other religions.

Notice I didn't say dems will get 100% of the minorities. I am just saying that minorities "overwhelmingly" support the dems. Always have, always will, whether you like it or not.

If you think this is "race baiting" then that's your opinion, it won't change the voting patterns and nor is it going to fool anyone on the minorities side no matter how many times you use that as a pejorative against dems. End of story.

Obama's delusions are growing. He really thinks he's all that. This is what you get when you elect someone who's had zero real accomplishments but has been told all his life he's the next great thing.

Obama is not delusional nor has he been told nor does he believe that he is the greatest thing since the big bang event that created the universe.

The only hate that I see comes from the right. Americans are not stupid. They elected Obama twice. If he was incompetent or hateful people would not have voted for Obama.

People love Obama and people hate Obama. It doesn't matter, this does not diminish Obama's accomplishments at all. I am looking forward to another humiliating defeat of the cons at the hands of Hillary in 2016.

Lol Jewish Obama and black bill Clinton. How can anyone take these idiots seriously.

Once again I don't understand where you get your information from. If democrats are "race baiting" then obviously you need to learn from the dems and attract the black votes by what you call "race baiting" whatever that term means to you. Why don't you ask your party to try the "race baiting" for a change? You must think minorities are stupid to vote for a party that you deem as the prime cause of their poverty. If your party has a platform to bring blacks out of poverty then why haven't the blacks been voting for the party that you think they should vote for? Why is it troublesome for you to let the minorities decide who they want to vote for?

Here's the bad news for you (and for the upmpteenth time, don't call this "baiting" or "hating"): ALL minorities will always overwhelmingly vote for the dems. Period. This not hating. This is not racism. This is not baiting. This is a fact. This does not make me a bad guy nor makes you a bad guy or a good guy for pointing this fact out. This is a fact, end of discussion, end of story, period, full stop, dot. Democrats always have and always will keep ALL minorities.

Minorities include: Gays, Jews, blacks, latinos, Asians, Muslims, native Indians, people of other religions.

Notice I didn't say dems will get 100% of the minorities. I am just saying that minorities "overwhelmingly" support the dems. Always have, always will, whether you like it or not.

If you think this is "race baiting" then that's your opinion, it won't change the voting patterns and nor is it going to fool anyone on the minorities side no matter how many times you use that as a pejorative against dems. End of story.
Democrats are condescending to the different races. And they want to keep them down. And the ones that get educated and pull themselves up become conservatives.

Democrats are condescending to the different races. And they want to keep them down. And the ones that get educated and pull themselves up become conservatives.

OK then explain why do minorities vote for dems? If dems are condescending to minorities and keep them down, then why do minorities vote for dems?

Now that was a good post and explained your perspectives well, kinda long but now I understand where you're coming from.
You don't seem to understand what race baiting, divisive politics or what's actually motivating blacks to vote for Democrat candidates.

This cartoon exposes a lie that the Democratic Party promotes. Racism is sprinkled around regardless of political parties yet Democrats would like to think and promote that racism is almost exclusively a Republican Party embarrassment.My understanding is that Republicans would like to get Blacks back to work and off the welfare rolls, basically, self sufficient with good education and hopeful futures. This is found to be impossible considering that the Democratic Party controls the inner city governance, education and business opportunities.

14 - 1.jpg

Lets say you were in the situation where you had a poor education, there we no jobs to be had other than illegal ones, your family is suffering but it's beyond your control, your housing is cheap and dilapidated, the future opportunities were obviously bleak and all that was coming in was a middle-class taxpayer hand-out. I'm thinkin you would vote for the oppressive political party regardless to protect the only source of survival available. Bottom line, as long as the Democratic Party controls the inner city slums, gets the Black vote, conditions will remain the same as they have for far too many years.

We could cover your other issues some other time, this post is long enough...

Last edited:
Does anybody take Obama seriously anymore?

NO.

But, that has consequences. We have to endure the wait for Putin to take another bite out of his ass...I predict an effect on Estonia or one of those other poor states who trusted us--to collapse NATO. Putin really wants to collapse NATO during the 20 months that his butt-boy Obama has left.

And of course the Ayatollahs want their bite.

Do any of you Socialist Chicken-shit Loons have children?

What is their world going to be like when Arab Shi'ite Muslims have nuclear weapons...when Arab Sunni Muslims have nuclear weapons...when Persian Muslims have nuclear weapons?

Obama's principal legacy is going to be nuclear proliferation among MUSLIMS!

I believe he must be a Christian (and a Jew, like he claimed today) after all. Because he's is doing his part to bring about Armageddon in pretty much precisely the place they called it 2800 years ago in the Old Testament.

There is always a consequence to being a Pussy. Ask Neville Chamberlain. (And for you people educated in public schools in rotting Northern cities, Neville Chamberlain was....well, never mind.)

History always repeats itself. I expect it to get ugly again....and Barak Obama couldn't have done more to bring it about if he had been a practicing Muslim hankering for his reward of 72 virgins in Paradise.

20 months to go. God help us.

Does anybody take Obama seriously anymore?

NO.

But, that has consequences. We have to endure the wait for Putin to take another bite out of his ass...I predict an effect on Estonia or one of those other poor states who trusted us--to collapse NATO. Putin really wants to collapse NATO during the 20 months that his butt-boy Obama has left.

And of course the Ayatollahs want their bite.

Do any of you Socialist Chicken-shit Loons have children?

What is their world going to be like when Arab Shi'ite Muslims have nuclear weapons...when Arab Sunni Muslims have nuclear weapons...when Persian Muslims have nuclear weapons?

Obama's principal legacy is going to be nuclear proliferation among MUSLIMS!

I believe he must be a Christian (and a Jew, like he claimed today) after all. Because he's is doing his part to bring about Armageddon in pretty much precisely the place they called it 2800 years ago in the Old Testament.

There is always a consequence to being a Pussy. Ask Neville Chamberlain. (And for you people educated in public schools in rotting Northern cities, Neville Chamberlain was....well, never mind.)

History always repeats itself. I expect it to get ugly again....and Barak Obama couldn't have done more to bring it about if he had been a practicing Muslim hankering for his reward of 72 virgins in Paradise.

20 months to go. God help us.

You might want to read this link over... it's depressing but informative also ...:laugh: .. and thanks

35 Shocking Statistics That Prove That Things Have Gotten Worse In America MrConservative.com Mr. Conservative is the top website for news political cartoons breaking news republican election news conservative facts and commentary on political elections

Forum List

Back