Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Long before Zionists.

Link?
"NOW, as the Zionist claims a historical right to the land, so also does the Arab, not content with the mere right of possession.

"The bulk of the Arab Moslems came into Syria with the Caliph Omar in the seventh century A.D. The Christians are still older, and are mainly descended from the converts of Constantine and Helena in the fourth century.

"A few of them may be descendants of the Crusaders; and in the villages around Jaffa there are a few Egyptians whose ancestors came into the country with Mohammed Ali's army as recently as ninety years ago. These latter are disliked intensely by the true Arabs."

https://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/unbound/bookauth/zionism/mackay.htm

I see you love poorly written fiction

I'm sure you've already read 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Mein Kampf'
Here's my guide on this issue
Where's yours?
chomsky.jpg

Chomsky clarifies position on the cultural boycott of Israel

Chumpsky!!

Long before Zionists.

Link?
"NOW, as the Zionist claims a historical right to the land, so also does the Arab, not content with the mere right of possession.

"The bulk of the Arab Moslems came into Syria with the Caliph Omar in the seventh century A.D. The Christians are still older, and are mainly descended from the converts of Constantine and Helena in the fourth century.

"A few of them may be descendants of the Crusaders; and in the villages around Jaffa there are a few Egyptians whose ancestors came into the country with Mohammed Ali's army as recently as ninety years ago. These latter are disliked intensely by the true Arabs."

"The bulk of the Arab Moslems came into Syria with the Caliph Omar in the seventh century

He wasn't Palestinian.

The Palestinians have nothing to lose so stop bitching about getting your ass reamed and submit yourself to it ... :ssex:
I live in Boston, MA. Hardly a warzone, Islamist. Find my post bitching about any retaliation. I am an American. I am a Jew. I am pro Israel. You are an Islamist.
Not true. You are a TV couch-potato sitting in your underwear with the remote in one hand and a schmeckel in the other ….. bitching, bitching, bitching.

The Palestinians have nothing to lose so stop bitching about getting your ass reamed and submit yourself to it ... :ssex:
I live in Boston, MA. Hardly a warzone, Islamist. Find my post bitching about any retaliation. I am an American. I am a Jew. I am pro Israel. You are an Islamist.
Not true. You are a TV couch-potato sitting in your underwear with the remote in one hand and a schmeckel in the other ….. bitching, bitching, bitching.
Come find out. Let’s see if you’re right.

Long before Zionists.

Link?

Jews have a right to their ancient lands

Let me make something very clear. I don’t care where you live, who you are, and I'm not interested in your butt-hurting and your absurd outbursts of anguish. Your problem has little or nothing to do with Israel. Your problem is a lack of personal character.

I sincerely hope you find relief from your pain so get in your “last word” now and then focus on solving your real worries. I just had a pace-maker operation and I'm in a lot of pain myself. So, catch you later.

Let me make something very clear. I don’t care where you live, who you are, and I'm not interested in your butt-hurting and your absurd outbursts of anguish. Your problem has little or nothing to do with Israel. Your problem is a lack of personal character.

I sincerely hope you find relief from your pain so get in your “last word” now and then focus on solving your real worries. I just had a pace-maker operation and I'm in a lot of pain myself. So, catch you later.
Pace maker lol
I hope you suffer in agonizing pain !!

You deserve it

Azog is a family man and successful guy

You cared enough to post two paragraphs. Silly Islamist. So easily triggered.

Good. Israeli, is for Israelis, and should be.
From 1920:

"Any attempt at the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine, unless under the bayonets of one of the powers of the League of Nations, would undoubtedly end in a 'pogrom,' to escape from which in Europe is the Jew's main idea in coming to Syria.

"This hostility to the Jews is a bond of union between the Arab Moslems and the Christians, and nowhere in the East do these two denominations live in greater harmony, despite the traditional enmity between the Crescent and the Cross.

"(The Moslem-Christian Association was formed in 1918, with headquarters in Jaffa, to fight the policy of the Zionist Commission.)"

Is "Israeli" a Nationality?

It was called Judea and now it’s back in my peoples hands. So yes in 1947 Israel was formed. There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
Israel was formed in 1947 because the UN violated its own Charter by not calling for a national election in PALESTINE. Instead it awarded Jews (including thousands of illegal immigrants) 55% of the land of PALESTINE.

There were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in PALESTINE at that time; can you figure out which side would have won at the polls?

Long before Zionists.

Link?

Jews have a right to their ancient lands

Arabs have been there since Moses and Abraham.. Long before Islam.

It was called Judea and now it’s back in my peoples hands. So yes in 1947 Israel was formed. There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
Israel was formed in 1947 because the UN violated its own Charter by not calling for a national election in PALESTINE. Instead it awarded Jews (including thousands of illegal immigrants) 55% of the land of PALESTINE.

There were twice as many non-Jews as Jews living in PALESTINE at that time; can you figure out which side would have won at the polls?
Jews were kicked out of neighboring countries as Islam started getting more radical. Millions ventured into an undeveloped wasteland and built a country on the ground of their ancient homeland. Now the Islamists want it because why? Because it's Jews. If it were Muslims running Israel no one would say shit. Lebanon treats Palestinians terribly and no one cares as it's Muslim on Muslim actions.

By your thinking we should give America back to Native Americans and South America should go back to Inca, Maya and Aztec tribes. Istanbul should be returned to the Christians and so on....you live in a fantasy world.

Jews were kicked out of neighboring countries as Islam started getting more radical. Millions ventured into an undeveloped wasteland and built a country on the ground of their ancient homeland. Now the Islamists want it because why? Because it's Jews. If it were Muslims running Israel no one would say shit. Lebanon treats Palestinians terribly and no one cares as it's Muslim on Muslim actions.

By your thinking we should give America back to Native Americans and South America should go back to Inca, Maya and Aztec tribes. Istanbul should be returned to the Christians and so on....you live in a fantasy world.

Jews began leaving the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.

Jews began leaving the Arab world in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973.
Look it up....leaving means kicked out aka no Jews allowed. Their strip of land is the size of NJ and you Islamists won't even let them have that. Sad.

Forum List

Back