Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

The Jewish god is too powerful in Israel
1018316866.jpg

Genesis of Genesis: Where did the biblical story of Creation come from?
Judging from the picture I'd say that Noah missed one. Or maybeeeeeeeee Darwin was right??????

Again there is no such thing as Palestine. There was no such thing as a Palestinian until 1967. If you want the country
Then how do you explain the reference to Palestine in documents like the Balfour Declaration?
450px-Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg

How many times do you see the words "in Palestine" in this document?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia

"The opening words of the declaration represented the first public expression of support for Zionism by a major political power.

"The term 'national home' had no precedent in international law, and was intentionally vague as to whether a Jewish state was contemplated.

"The intended boundaries of Palestine were not specified, and the British government later confirmed that the words 'in Palestine' meant that the Jewish national home was not intended to cover all of Palestine."

Palestine existed for centuries before European "Jews" began their Zionist project of colonization.

Again there is no such thing as Palestine. There was no such thing as a Palestinian until 1967. If you want the country
Then how do you explain the reference to Palestine in documents like the Balfour Declaration?

"The opening words of the declaration represented the first public expression of support for Zionism by a major political power.

"The term 'national home' had no precedent in international law, and was intentionally vague as to whether a Jewish state was contemplated.

"The intended boundaries of Palestine were not specified, and the British government later confirmed that the words 'in Palestine' meant that the Jewish national home was not intended to cover all of Palestine."

Palestine existed for centuries before European "Jews" began their Zionist project of colonization.

Even Shakespeare and Chaucer reference Palestine.

Chumpsky!!
World's smartest Jew.
ddf963a33a4d9d4109ab8927f6e8293e.jpg

Chomsky clarifies position on the cultural boycott of Israel

"‘I am opposed to any appearance in Israel that is used for nationalistic or other propaganda purposes to cover up its occupation and denial of Palestinian human rights. I’ve been involved in activities to hold Israel accountable for its international law violations since before the BDS movement took shape. While I have some tactical differences with the BDS movement, I strongly support the actions and continue to participate in them.’
"Asked about arguments that invoke Israel’s purported democracy, he said:

"‘The oft repeated idea that Israel is a 'vibrant democracy' is an absurd one. Unless the qualification is purely symbolic, there can be no 'democratic Jewish (Christian, Muslim, white) state'. In the case of Israel, the 'Jewishness' is very far from symbolic. There is no need to repeat here what I’ve written in the past, documenting extensively Israel’s discriminatory practices.'"

hey !! You guys need to cool it on the Jew bashing
What's the difference between religion and ethnicity or nationality?

"Zionism arose in the late 19th century in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe.[11][iv][v]

"Romantic nationalism in Central and Eastern Europe had helped to set off the Haskalah, or 'Jewish Enlightenment', creating a split in the Jewish community between those who saw Judaism as their religion and those who saw it as their ethnicity or nation.[11][12]
3331e2825dad692e8e6adb60ef6113488d8a211d-1541572231-5be28687-620x348.jpg

hey !! You guys need to cool it on the Jew bashing
What's the difference between religion and ethnicity or nationality?

"Zionism arose in the late 19th century in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe.[11][iv][v]

"Romantic nationalism in Central and Eastern Europe had helped to set off the Haskalah, or 'Jewish Enlightenment', creating a split in the Jewish community between those who saw Judaism as their religion and those who saw it as their ethnicity or nation.[11][12]
3331e2825dad692e8e6adb60ef6113488d8a211d-1541572231-5be28687-620x348.jpg
Israel already freed Palestine from the hordes of rabid arabs.

First, you give your own land back to the Indians ....
"Who's on first". Are you Abbot or Costello? No justice can be upheld anywhere until the Yankees leave North America to the indigenous population and until then any atrocity may be committed anywhere in the world - is that it? Unfortunately, the Indians have been subdued. But the Palestinians are not willing to "give up" their land and you are paying the price for trying to steal it so stop whining about it and take the pain.

"Who's on first". Are you Abbot or Costello? No justice can be upheld anywhere until the Yankees leave North America to the indigenous population and until then any atrocity may be committed anywhere in the world - is that it? Unfortunately, the Indians have been subdued. But the Palestinians are not willing to "give up" their land and you are paying the price for trying to steal it so stop whining about it and take the pain.
The Pals lost, they should admit it and move on. Like the Indians did. Otherwise, the war continues, and their land gets smaller. And their arab brethren don't seem to give a fuck. Making the Pals just another bunch of sore losers. A people should really know when they're beaten.

And it's more about someone (like you) telling others to give their land back when you won't give yours back. You're a hypocrite.

We the Jewish people and your comment is stupid, which isn’t a surpris
Are you "Jewish people" a race, religion, marketing brand, or death cult? Tell me exactly what it is Jews of today have in common with the Semites who abandoned Palestine hundreds of years ago.
500px-Jewish_immigration_to_Mandatory_Palestine_%281920-1945%29.jpg

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia
And now we took it back. Sucks to be you, Islamist. You’re also a moron. I never look at your pics or links I have told you this 200x but you keep posting them. Makes you a moron.

Palestine was never a country. It was a territory. Where in the letter does he state the word “Palestinian”? No where. It would be like calling Native Americans here and Canada as “North Americans”. Find the word “Palestinian”. I ll patiently wait. Furthermore I explained what the Jews did. They took the land via war. Like Americans did as well. GB isn’t crying for America to be returned or Canada. Why are you so stupid? You never address that point. Never. You lose again, Islamist.

Find the word “Palestinian” before 1967. I ll patiently wait. Real Palestinians...are Jews!

Find the word “Palestinian” before 1967. I ll patiently wait. Real Palestinians...are Jews!

Out house boy was Palestinian in 1952. Palestinians went to my Church while some attended Catholic Mass in the 1950s. They guys who ran the post office and commissary were Palestinian.. This is one of those shabby lies by the Jewish immigrants to Palestine. They have demonized their enemies since the Old Testament.

Forum List

Back