Jewish Vote for Trump nearly half, nationwide

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Maybe Dems should reconsider their attitude that they can shit all over Jews, enable antisemitism on liberal college campuses, kowtow to the Jew-hating Muslims, and embolden HAMAS terrorists - and still get the Jewish vote.

Last week I posted a poll showing 50% of likely Jewish voters are planning to vote for Trump - in deep blue New York. Another poll shows that 46% of Jews NATIONWIDE are going for Trump - an amazing showing considering that Rs never got more than 28% of the Jewish vote since….well…..forever.

Maybe Dems should reconsider their attitude that they can shit all over Jews, enable antisemitism on liberal college campuses, kowtow to the Jew-hating Muslims, and embolden HAMAS terrorists - and still get the Jewish vote.

Last week I posted a poll showing 50% of likely Jewish voters are planning to vote for Trump - in deep blue New York. Another poll shows that 46% of Jews NATIONWIDE are going for Trump - an amazing showing considering that Rs never got more than 28% of the Jewish vote since….well…..forever.

Why Jewish people would vote for the blue team is beyond me. It was the blue team which brought them Oct 7th. In fact, many who died on Oct 7th supported Palestinians. Hamas didn't give a shit.

The Jewish vote doesn't matter as much as Jewish political contributions.
They both matter.

Take PA. It’s a must-win state for the Dems, and they just spit in the face of Jews by 1) avoiding choosing the Governor because he’s Jewish and the Muslims would throw a hissy-fit, and 2) allowing antisemitism to spiral out of control, particularly on the liberal college campuses.

Agree that The Trump has always curtsied to the key Jewish Donors who determine how "ordinary" Jews vote .
Hardly surprising given his Jewish background .

And yet Deniers then still cannot see that he is just a Faction Front Man for Deep State .
Rather , they continue to believe he is sent from above to save the world from the Deep State .

No wonder DS is in charge

Jews voting for the party that likes to fuck kids is like chickens voting for Col Sanders.

This is 100% about election theft now. The demographics have completely flipped against the party that likes to cut wieners off of 6-year olds (and apparently guzzle horse jizz). :laughing0301:

We should vote with paper ballots, at gunpoint. You stuff a ballot box and you get shot in the face. That's a risk I'm willing to take.

GUlldQOXEAAmRVD.jpg

That's 1/2 of the 5% or so of the population of NYC that they comprise.

And far less other places.

it's not a game changing demographic.

I can't see how any Jew could vote for Trump?

I can't see how any Jew could vote for Trump?

Jews vote for what is best for Jews. This time around that would be Trump.

How can you NOT care…..when that means a win for Trump?

IF 46% of Jews in swing states like PA vote for Trump, you lose.

The Jewish population is that large comparatively and even if he does get half of their vote it certainly isn't enough to offset the suburban white women he's lost.

I doubt that very much, and NY will go blue if it did.

The Jewish population is that large comparatively and even if he does get half of their vote it certainly isn't enough to offset the suburban white women he's lost.
Sad that so many women will take the whole country down so that they can continue to engage in careless sex.

Suburban white women won't be enough to get Harris elected. The economy and the border trumps the abortion issue.

Forum List

Back