🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews Are Newcomers To Israel

The area now known as Israel has been:

Pagan -- before the time of Abraham

Hebrew -- from about 1000 BC to about 50 AD

Pagan -- from about 50 AD to about 350 AD

Christian- from about 350 AD to about 800 AD

Islam -- from about 800 AD till about 1948. (not including the brief periods when the crusaders control some of the land).

Q: So who does history suggest really has the RIGHT to call it their land?

A: Same as always...whomsoever has the MIGHT to make it their RIGHT.

I agree, and that would be the Jews right about now.

Islam -- from about 800 AD till about 1948. (not including the brief periods when the crusaders control some of the land).

"Islam" is not Arabs. The area was under Turkish Ottoman Empire rule for the last 600 years. Are Palestinian Turks now too? LOL. Funny funny funny.

I also suggest you correct the rest of that BS history you recited before I do it for you.

"Islam" is not Arabs. The area was under Turkish Ottoman Empire rule for the last 600 years. Are Palestinian Turks now too? LOL. Funny funny funny.

I also suggest you correct the rest of that BS history you recited before I do it for you.

The issue at hand is what religion dominated the area ergo Islam is designation.

And if you find errors in my thumbnail history of that area, be sure let me know.

I, for example, noted that the Hebrew era existed when the first temple was erected, but of course the Hebrews were certainly there before that time. I just could not figure out when to designate that land as being PREDOMINANTLY CONTROLLED by people of the Hebrew faith, lad, so I went with a date that is pretty well established.

Correct on, mate if you can.

Honestly I won't mind if you can make the case that my circa dating is wrong.

In fact, I'd appreciate it if you could.

Last edited:

The issue at hand is what religion dominated the area ergo Islam is designation.

And if you find errors in my thumbnail history of that area, be sure let me know.

I, for example, noted that the Hebrew era existed when the first temple was erected, but of course the Hebrews were certainly there before that time. I just could not figure out when to designate that land as being PREDOMINANTLY CONTROLLED by people of the Hebrew faith, lad, so I went with a date that is pretty well established.

Correct on, mate if you can.

Honestly I won't mind if you can make the case that my circa dating is wrong.

In fact, I'd appreciate it if you could.
Are you forgetting that Jews lived in Hebron since before the Crusades, and that they have maintained a presence in Israel throughout the millennia? You still didn't show us how is it that Arabs who are recent invaders to the land, ended up becoming owners by default, just because they are Muslim like the Turks. Even during the 600 years of the Ottoman Empire there weren't too many Arabs there.

I don't need to make a case against you, you just did so on your own. I suggest you adhere to your own theory. Israel has the might and is here to stay, whatever the spin on the history is now irrelevant. Nothing short of nuclear holocaust will make Israel go away or do anything to jeopardize its survival. The sooner it's enemies understand this, the better it is for the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back