Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

Why thank you. I doubt you would attend anything like that since you want all these Shia pushed into an enclave away from you Sunnis.
Silly-Sally, you do realize that you are talking about some bizarre fantasy story that you just made up?

btw Has your current Prozac prescription ran out?? .. :eek:

Why, Sunni Man, you know that was posted by someone who did attend the Friday Sermon on Good Friday, invited by Muslim colleagues of hers from the hospital in which she worked. Besides, you can lol all you want, but we have read enough stories and even seen videos of those Muslim clergymen inciting their fellow Muslims to KILL THE INFIDELS.
Again, take off your hooker clothes......put on some modest attire......and go to the mosque yourself and see what they have to say. .. :eusa_angel:

hooker clothes?

good to see you're the pig of a misogynist you've always been.

hooker clothes?

good to see you're the pig of a misogynist you've always been.

illian the juden troll has decided to step out from under the bridge and make an appearance. .. :lol: :lol:

Yes, that Sunni Man would have made a great concentration camp guard. he would have enjoyed yelling out "Juden, Juden, mach schnell.

How conveniently Sunni Mwn forgets that he has been a primo troll many, many times with his nonsensical "And," "No doubt," and "Do tell." No other comments to an article, but those words like he was telling the readers the most brilliant things in the world.

When I see pictures of the Ukraine like this;

ukraine_24_0.jpg

I am reminded of the first battle of Bull Run (Manasas) in the American Civil War where the spectators were having a picnic.

bullrun3.jpg

Yes, that Sunni Man would have made a great concentration camp guard. he would have enjoyed yelling out "Juden, Juden, mach schnell.
Naw.......forget being a prison guard.

I would rather be the camp commandant. .. :cool:

Nah, reading your post indicates your maturity level would have prevented you from being a guard let alone a commandant. You would have never made it to the prison or anyplace or position of authority or responsibility. Straight to the eastern front for you. Cannon fodder. They probably wouldn't have even given you a weapon.

Naw.......forget being a prison guard.

I would rather be the camp commandant. .. :cool:

I have never given a red brick, but that post deserves one.

You're going to give a red brick to someone with no rep??

Good luck with that.

Let's face it. Both Fred and Sunni Man, those devout Muslim converts, would have been excellent concentration camp guards. They both could have yelled together "Msach schnell, Juden" while wearing their shiny jackboots and cracking their whips at the Jews. Let us not forget that Hitler saw that the world said nothing when the Muslim Turks murdered over a million Armenians along with Assyrians and Greeks so he figured he could get away with murdering huge amount of people also.

Hey, it looked like fun and games on TV ... :cool:

hogan-trio-sized.jpg

Actually it wasn't fun at all. While visiting some relatives, I happened to be at the premiere of the movie which was held at a theater near what was known as Pine Camp at the time (now Camp Drum). There were men there who actually were in that Stalag, and what they related certainly didn't seem like fun. It's s shame that Sunni Man and his Muslim cohorts couldn't have expeprienced what these men did. The TV shows might have been for laughs, but the men in the Stalag weren't laughing while being held there. Maybe Sunni Man and his Muslim cohorts would laugh at the Americans who were beaten and tortured in Vietnam POW camps. There used to be a German board, and one of the posters happened to be in the German Army. Otto said he was treated so nicely here in a POW camp; too bad that the Germans couldn't have treated POWs as nicely

hogan-trio-sized.jpg

Actually it wasn't fun at all. While visiting some relatives, I happened to be at the premiere of the movie which was held at a theater near what was known as Pine Camp at the time (now Camp Drum). There were men there who actually were in that Stalag, and what they related certainly didn't seem like fun. It's s shame that Sunni Man and his Muslim cohorts couldn't have expeprienced what these men did. The TV shows might have been for laughs, but the men in the Stalag weren't laughing while being held there. Maybe Sunni Man and his Muslim cohorts would laugh at the Americans who were beaten and tortured in Vietnam POW camps. There used to be a German board, and one of the posters happened to be in the German Army. Otto said he was treated so nicely here in a POW camp; too bad that the Germans couldn't have treated POWs as nicely
Lighten up Silly-Sally.......it was a TV show......not reality.

You really need to have your doctor increase your daily Prozac dose. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

hogan-trio-sized.jpg

Lighten up Silly-Sally.......it was a TV show......not reality.

You really need to have your doctor increase your daily Prozac dose. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I think you should see your doctor about upping your anti-anxiety pills so that you can finally leave these various forums for a while and get out in the world.

I realize it was a comedy show, but what the men actually experienced in the Stalag was the real thing. I don't think if any of them were alive they would like to see you throw your "Juden" around all the time.

Forum List

Back