Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

..............................................^^^ no doubt Silly-Sally has started :booze:early today. .. :lol: :lol:

No doubt Sunni Man has gotten on his porta-potty as that he readies himself for conducting his Jihad on the Internet. So tell us, Sunni Man, aren't you happy that the authorities picked up those Muslim guys before they were able to accomplish their plans to do something terrible to the people riding the New York subways? Or were you disappointed that they couldn't accomplish that atrocity?

When Sunni Man doesn't like what someone posts, it is his habit to accuse that person of drinking booze. Makes me wonder if Sunni Man is a recovering alcoholic. Don't skip your AA meeting today, Sunni Man, right after you attend the Friday Sermon at your Mosque.
Poor deluded Silly-Sally likes to accuse people of all sorts of things......I guess it make her pathetic life seem relevant. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

..............................................^^^ no doubt Silly-Sally has started :booze:early today. .. :lol: :lol:

No doubt Sunni Man has gotten on his porta-potty as that he readies himself for conducting his Jihad on the Internet. So tell us, Sunni Man, aren't you happy that the authorities picked up those Muslim guys before they were able to accomplish their plans to do something terrible to the people riding the New York subways? Or were you disappointed that they couldn't accomplish that atrocity?

When Sunni Man doesn't like what someone posts, it is his habit to accuse that person of drinking booze. Makes me wonder if Sunni Man is a recovering alcoholic. Don't skip your AA meeting today, Sunni Man, right after you attend the Friday Sermon at your Mosque.[/QUOTE
]Poor deluded Silly-Sally likes to accuse people of all sorts of things......I guess it make her pathetic life seem relevant. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

But you have made no secret of your feelings of the Shia, whom you wish would all be put away in one enclave. That is certain fascist thinking. No doubt as a proud Sunni convert, you hate the Shia as much as you hate the Jews. Meanwhile, you all will notice that Sunni Man didn't say anything about being happy that the Intelligence Authorities picked up his adopted brethren before they could do something terrible to the American citizens of New York. I see Mr. Cuckoo is back with his silly "cuckoo" in his posts. Way to go, Mr. Cuckoo.

................................................^^^ Silly-Sally is in her daily rambling mode. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Cuckoo is going to attend the Friday Sermon at his mosque and report back to us as to what had been said. Aren't you, Mr. Cuckoo? Surely you take some time out from your Internet Jihad to attend on Fridays?

Mr. Sunni Man is going to attend the Friday Sermon at his mosque and report back to us as to what had been said.
Sorry Silly-Sally......but what's said in the mosque.....stays in the mosque. .. :eusa_angel:

I guess this means that there is a radical Imam at Sunni Man's mosque and that is why Sunni Man is hesitant to tell us about the Sermon. I would think that the sermon would cover subject like you find in a church or synogague sermon -- how to be loving to your parents and other family members, how to contribute to your society, etc.

Hopefully Sunni Man doesn't go to the type of mosque that Major Hasan went to.

Mr. Sunni Man is going to attend the Friday Sermon at his mosque and report back to us as to what had been said.
Sorry Silly-Sally......but what's said in the mosque.....stays in the mosque. .. :eusa_angel:

I guess this means that there is a radical Imam at Sunni Man's mosque and that is why Sunni Man is hesitant to tell us about the Sermon. I would think that the sermon would cover subject like you find in a church or synogague sermon -- how to be loving to your parents and other family members, how to contribute to your society, etc.
If you are really curious Silly-Sally.

Next friday put on some modest clothes and a head scarf.

And attend the service at your local mosque. .. :cool:

If you are really curious Silly-Sally.

Next friday put on some modest clothes and a head scarf.

And attend the service at your local mosque. .. :cool:

I think most of us have heard from someone who was invited by Muslim friends to this sermon that occurred on Good Friday, and what she heard was that "Christianity is the enemy of Islam." I would think you would enjoy telling us about the wonderful sermons you hear at your mosque without having Infidels visit.

I think most of us have heard from someone who was invited by Muslim friends to this sermon that occurred on Good Friday, and what she heard was that "Christianity is the enemy of Islam."
Silly-Sally, now you are just making up lies. .. :lol: :lol:

Why, Sunni Man, you know that was posted by someone who did attend the Friday Sermon on Good Friday, invited by Muslim colleagues of hers from the hospital in which she worked. Besides, you can lol all you want, but we have read enough stories and even seen videos of those Muslim clergymen inciting their fellow Muslims to KILL THE INFIDELS.

Why, Sunni Man, you know that was posted by someone who did attend the Friday Sermon on Good Friday, invited by Muslim colleagues of hers from the hospital in which she worked. Besides, you can lol all you want, but we have read enough stories and even seen videos of those Muslim clergymen inciting their fellow Muslims to KILL THE INFIDELS.
Again, take off your hooker clothes......put on some modest attire......and go to the mosque yourself and see what they have to say. .. :eusa_angel:

Why, Sunni Man, you know that was posted by someone who did attend the Friday Sermon on Good Friday, invited by Muslim colleagues of hers from the hospital in which she worked. Besides, you can lol all you want, but we have read enough stories and even seen videos of those Muslim clergymen inciting their fellow Muslims to KILL THE INFIDELS.[

/quote]Again, take off your hooker clothes......put on some modest attire......and go to the mosque yourself and see what they have to say. .. :eusa_angel:

Maybe you should take off your clothes which make you appear like some Afghani or Pakistani tribesman to the citizens of Boston. Out here I have a feeling that the Imams must be Pakistani or from India because they dress like they have come right out of Pakistan or Afghanistan. In fact I asked one fellow about 40ish at a Middle East market who had a real bushy beard if he came from Afghanistan or Pakistan, and he said from a Western state in India. I asked him how long he was here, and he said 9 years. Aren't some Muslim from Bangladesh, though, in New York wearing Arabic clothing because it makes them feel closer to Mohammed?

Aren't some Muslim from Bangladesh, though, in New York wearing Arabic clothing because it makes them feel closer to Mohammed?
What a stupid question. .. :cuckoo:

How would I know how Bangladsh muslim men in New York dress??

And why do you care???

Silly-Sally you are dumber than a box of rocks. ... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe you should take off your clothes which make you appear like some Afghani or Pakistani tribesman to the citizens of Boston.
Silly-Sally you couldn't be more wrong.

What makes you think I want to dress up a costume that people wear from other countries??

I wear regular American clothes.....blue jeans/slacks, button down shirt, leather dress shoes, and a sport coat. .. :cool:

Last edited:
Maybe you should take off your clothes which make you appear like some Afghani or Pakistani tribesman to the citizens of Boston.
Silly-Sally you couldn't be more wrong.

What makes you think I want to dress up a costume that people wear from other countries??

I wear regular American clothes.....blue jeans/slacks, button down shirt, leather dress shoes, and a sport coat. .. :cool:

Since we don't know you here and never have seen see you in person, we have no idea how you dress. I think that those who were serving with Major Hasan were surprised to see a video of him in Arab dress. Wasn't he born here?

Forum List

Back