Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

There's some question about the legitimacy of this claim.

https://twitter.com/lindseyhilsum/status/456808236088193025

Lindsey Hilsum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This would certainly be suspiciously convenient for those opposed to the pro-Russian forces in Ukraine.

I think it has been the current Ukrainian regime that has sprung from a group that has been anti-Semitic in the past. Maybe it is a scam. I know how people on these boards like to toss the Nazi bomb around in an effort to discredit those they disagree with. Maybe that is all this is?

Here's a workable link, but the story seems vague on who issued these leaflets and why.

Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

Some news stories weren't sure whether the tanks that rolled thru the Crimea last month, were Russians.

The degree of willful stupidity supported by some news outlets, is incredible.

Is it your belief that, if the "right people" issued those leaflets demanding the Jews register their presence, then that makes it OK?

:cuckoo:

Man, what are you trying to argue dude?

Are you saying you KNOW who is responsible?

(btw: I don't like it no matter who is doing it - so come up with another straw man to argue with ....)

This thread is about the jews not muslims.

The jews have historically been a destructive force in any country they have been allowed to inhabit.

And for that reason jews have been driven out of numerous countries over the last 2,000 years.

Fact......... :cool:

There's some question about the legitimacy of this claim.

https://twitter.com/lindseyhilsum/status/456808236088193025

Lindsey Hilsum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This would certainly be suspiciously convenient for those opposed to the pro-Russian forces in Ukraine.

I think it has been the current Ukrainian regime that has sprung from a group that has been anti-Semitic in the past. Maybe it is a scam. I know how people on these boards like to toss the Nazi bomb around in an effort to discredit those they disagree with. Maybe that is all this is?

Exactly.

The jews have historically been a destructive force in any country they have been allowed to inhabit.

And for that reason jews have been driven out of numerous countries over the last 2,000 years.

LOL, and my point went right over your head.....Not surprising since you are Muslim.

LOL, and my point went right over your head.....Not surprising since you are Muslim.

Please don't feed the troll. Besides, it's just to easy to make fun of posts like his. Where's the sport?

Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

History has a habit of repeating itself. This is going from bad to worse.

Blood moon anyone?

From your link:

The leaflets bore the name of Denis Pushilin, who identified himself as chairman of "Donetsk's temporary government," and were distributed near the Donetsk synagogue and other areas, according to the reports.

Pushilin acknowledged that fliers were distributed under his organization's name in Donetsk but denied any connection to them, Ynet reported in Hebrew.

A hoax.

The eastern europeans know how destructive the jews are to society and its' people.

So it's for good reason they want to keep them in check. .. :cool:

Let's see...

Russia has invaded and taken over Crimea. Now Russia is moving against eastern Ukraine.

And its TH3 JOOS who are the problem?

:cuckoo:

Almost all of the Bolsheviks and the leaders of the communist party in Russia were jews.

The Russian people suffered for 70 years under the yoke of jew Karl Marx's ideology.

So did many surrounding countries; Poland, Hungary, the Baltic states, and others.

Thus keeping close tabs on the jews is healthy for any country that allows them to stay. .. :cool:

And you wonder why people hate Muslims.

But didn't you know? The Bolsheviks were using the blood of ethnic Russian children in their bread!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek:

And the kooks here buy Russia Information Operations campaign hook, line and sinker....

Russia is spreading lies about Ukraine to gain your approval to invade them, now if they can now sell Ukraine is eating black babies....they can get the liberal kooks on their side.

Actually I think the thread is about the spreading anti-Judaism. Specifically, but now apparently not limited to, the protesters who took over a city in eastern Ukraine.

In the dark and middle ages the Jews were often accuse of being in league with the devil and were persecuted as witches, or sorcerers after the plague hit. Lending credence to the claim that many Muslims still have a 16th century mentality. Looks like it's on display here on the USMB. Congrats!

Now it's about muslims too.

Muslims were responsible for 911, and constant suicide bombers against americans.

Perhaps, putting them in internment camps would be a good idea. That way we can protect America against muslims.

Forum List

Back