Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

Make no mistake about it.

The zionist jews on behalf of Israel are somehow involved in this recent Ukrainian conflict. ... :cool:

And your newly adopted brethren are so busy murdering innocent people in the name of their religion. I think the world has to worry more about what your brethren are up to as they try to make a new Caliphate in this world of today, a world which doesn't need Muslims running things.

Thank you for your input.....it will be duly noted....and placed in the appropriate circular file. .. :cool:

Afraid to hear the truth? Is that it?

Sorry,....... but I haven't heard any "truth" yet from you. :cool:

Evidently Mr. Musulman doesn't bother to read the news when it comes to what his newly aopted brethren are doing. He wants to think that everything is a bed oi roses all over the Muslim world and the Jews are the ones who are busy running around in different locations murdering people in the name of their religion.

And?? ... :cool:

And I suggest you force yourself to get out and breathe in some fresh air. The weather in your city is not inclement, and a walk might do you good. Stop at a newstand and pick up one of your city's major newspapers to read about what is going on all over the world.

.............................................^^ more unsolicited Silly-Sally advice. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Sunni Man AKA Mr. Cuckoo must be under the impression that he is posting such "brilliant" stuff. Get some fresh air, Sunni Man. It would do you a world of good even if you do it for only 15 minutes..

Sunni man will appreciate this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5n_YUBQIYQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5n_YUBQIYQ[/ame]

................................................^^ Silly-Sally must be a real joy to be around at home. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Since I actually believe you live alone, I will reserve any negative comments about you which might be said by anyone having the misfortune of living with you.

I heard this on the news this morning. The EU backed Ukranians are neo Nazis so it's not surprising.

Katz I agree the Ukrainians opposition to the Russians are the real NAZIs in this fight, but in this case it was leaflets "supposedly" left by the Russians. It's propaganda by the Ukrainians to discredit the Russians!

I do feel sorry for Mr Silly-Sally (if there is one) ..... :eek:

As long as he has no complaints, there is nothing for you to feel sorry about.. However, I do feel sorry for Mr. Cuckoo because it appears that poor Mr. Cuckoo doesn't leave his apartment.

You people realize that this is a giant load of bullshit right? Didn't read the entire thread but if you buy this crap then I have some great Kuwaiti incubators, and centrifuges for sale. Not even U.S. lackeys could produce something so obviously fake.

Forum List

Back