Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

.................................................^^ more Silly-Sally just being Silly-Sally. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Remember, Mr. Sunni Man, see your therapist this week. By the way, have you even got out of your apartment today?
I have told you before Silly-Sally.

I am not going to meet you and hook up.

So quit asking........... :eusa_hand:

No woman wants a mentally ill man like you, Mr. Cuckoo. See your therapist this week.

Actually i believe Mr. Cuckoo follos certain people around to different forums. Many times if you post something, there is the troll right behind you posting his nonsense.

Remember, Mr. Sunni Man, see your therapist this week. By the way, have you even got out of your apartment today?

So quit asking........... :COOL_hand:

No woman wants a mentally ill man like you, Mr. Cuckoo. See your therapist this week.

Actually i believe Mr. Cuckoo follos certain people around to different forums. Many times if you post something, there is the troll right behind you posting his nonsense.
Poor lonely demented Silly-Sally.

I turned down her advances and now she wants to lash out at me in anger. .. :cool:

So quit asking........... :COOL_hand:

Poor lonely demented Silly-Sally.

I turned down her advances and now she wants to lash out at me in anger. .. :cool:

Surely there have to be many psychiatrists in the Boston area who would be able to help a mentally unbalanced person like Sunni Man who runs around to different forums posting his nonsense because there is nothing else in his life. Thank you for showing us, by running to these different forums how lonely you are and needy for attention that you apparently don't get in your real life.

Surely there have to be many psychiatrists in the Boston area who would be able to help a mentally unbalanced person like Sunni Man who runs around to different forums posting his nonsense because there is nothing else in his life. Thank you for showing us, by running to these different forums how lonely you are and needy for attention that you apparently don't get in your real life.
I regret the day I mentioned where I lived on a thread and Silly-Sally happened to read it.

I live in fear that one day I'll answer a knock at my door.

And standing there will be an old wrinkled crone in a silk negligee and hold a wine bottle.

Telling me she is Silly-Sally from USMB and wants my body......... :eek: :eek:

I regret the day I mentioned where I lived on a thread and Silly-Sally happened to read it.

I live in fear that one day I'll answer a knock at my door.

And standing there will be an old wrinkled crone in a silk negligee and hold a wine bottle.

Telling me she is Silly-Sally from USMB and wants my body......... :eek: :eek:

Nobody knows your real name, do they, Sunni Man??? And no woman, no matter her age, is looking for a sociopath like you to hook up with regardless of how desperate she might be for a man. By the way, folks, Sunni the Troll was just on another forum saying his usual "And" to an article about Syria. Meanwhile, he probably has no problem with his newly adopted Sunni brothers murdering all those innocent people in Syria. It is more important for him to troll these forums like the sociopath that he is.

Silly-Sally loves to pretend that she doesn't have the hots for me.

I guess it's a turn on for her........ :eusa_angel:

Now that you happened to mention a silk negligee, Mr. Cuckoo, were you trying to tell us that not only are you a sociopath but a transvestite also? Perhaps it is you who sits in a silk negligee while trolling these different forums. I really wouldn't be surprised.

I have to go and meet with some friends right now, Mr. Cuckoo, so maybe you should start trolling someone else for a while. Evidently it is the only thing in your life at the moment unless your therapist starts getting lucky.

Seems to me that the best thing for Jews to do in Ukraine and worldwide where they're being persecuted is to arm themselves.
Ditto Christians.

Time for the "Jewish Resistance" to return.

Fight back, they have a chance.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYZ2oYDSKHA [/ame]

Did the Jews fight back in the Holocaust

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fT5MBHWZpY [/ame]

I have to go and meet with some friends right now, Mr. Cuckoo, so maybe you should start trolling someone else for a while. [/quote

]By "friends" Silly-Sally means "Johns" .....gotta keep the money coming in. .. :lol: :lol:

I bet that when Sunni Troll, the sociopath, goes for his therapy sessions, he throws a woman's trenchcoat over his silky negligee; and since he is a short little fellow, he teeters over to the therapist in his 4" heels. Don't let him try to fool you that he actually leaves his apartment except for a therapy session. I am sure many of you have noticed that he is trolling these forums all day long because he has nothing else to do with his time.

..................................................^^ Silly-Sally is totally infatuated with the Sunni Man. ... :lol: :lol:

I really think that Sunni Man should be on some dating site where he can find a transvestite just like he is who will enjoy hooking up with a fellow transvestite who is also a sociopath. This way they can borrow each other's silk negligees. Now keep on showing us what a lonely sociopath you really are, Sunni Man. No friends at all so you resort to trolling forums. Maybe Sunni Man is so comatose that he doesn't realize that others can see how busy he is trolling forums. Now let's wait for the next chapter to see how Sunni Man doesn't mind showing us what a lonely sociopath he is.

Russian spies and special forces are staging all this bullshit to stir up trouble in Ukraine in order to give themselves permission to invade as so-called peacekeepers.

They staged the "shootout" at the checkpoint and they staged this "Jews round-up."

I really think that Sunni Man should be on some dating site where he can find a transvestite just like he is who will enjoy hooking up with a fellow transvestite who is also a sociopath. This way they can borrow each other's silk negligees. Now keep on showing us what a lonely sociopath you really are, Sunni Man. No friends at all so you resort to trolling forums. Maybe Sunni Man is so comatose that he doesn't realize that others can see how busy he is trolling forums. Now let's wait for the next chapter to see how Sunni Man doesn't mind showing us what a lonely sociopath he is.
.....................................^^ Silly-Sally loves to fantasize about the Sunni Man. .. :eusa_angel:

Russian spies and special forces are staging all this bullshit to stir up trouble in Ukraine in order to give themselves permission to invade as so-called peacekeepers.

They staged the "shootout" at the checkpoint and they staged this "Jews round-up."

Russia doesn't need to invade. Referendums are going to be held in at least two regions up and coming.

The people will decide. Just like they did in Crimea.

.....................................^^ Silly-Sally loves to fantasize about the Sunni Man. .. :eusa_angel:

I think Sunni Man, Mr. Sociopath Troll, is really not interested in what is happening in the Ukraine or any place else in Europe. He is so lonely in his real life that he trolls around these forums posting a lot of nonsense. So tell us Mr. Sociopath Troll, have you anything to say about what is going on in any of the European countries or is your main purpose just to troll the forums. Get some help!!!

Stupid fuck....Russia has already invaded Ukraine, they stole Crimea. You're too stupid to know Putin now admits his special forces and intelligence agents "invaded" Crimea and overthrew the GOV and military there. :eusa_whistle:

Now those same scumbags are in eastern Ukraine. Russia is either too stupid or so bold to not understand even some media outlets are posting pictures of Russian troops seen in Crimea now shown in eastern Ukraine...:cuckoo:

FYI....shitbag, the CIA knows.

Russia doesn't need to invade. Referendums are going to be held in at least two regions up and coming.

The people will decide. Just like they did in Crimea.

Forum List

Back