JFK Another Angle

then its useless, there is a point where blur and pixelation makes a clip useless, that clip is useless.

it has opaque nondescript blobs, you wasted your money.

Okay. That's your thing, not mine. The film clearly shows Greer's left arm pushing back toward jfk, which also happens in Muchmore. That's an expected consistency of evidence that is rendered throughout this case.

it "clearly" shows nothing but blobs, for shit sake you cant even fill it, its so bad. Get the original. Its not nix either whos is it?

It is the original and contradicts Zapruder in the most important way. Groden or someone zoomed on the limo, providing the irrefutable proof of Zapruder alteration.

What other other ones? You think the sun moves around to each person with a camera gets the sale glare?

it would have had to been someone else standing beside zap to compare glare, not someone on the opposite side of the car.

It's the same person with his head straight up. It has to be there but isn't because it wasn't added.

and the zap film would need to corroborate at least an elbow which is absent.

His elbow is seen in some clips at 313. It was edited out by adding those reflections that made it look exactly like his arm pushed back, but technically did not. That's why nix and muchmore solve this case, so clearly.

It's the same person with his head straight up. It has to be there but isn't because it wasn't added.

and the zap film would need to corroborate at least an elbow which is absent.

His elbow is seen in some clips at 313. It was edited out by adding those reflections that made it look exactly like his arm pushed back, but technically did not. That's why nix and muchmore solve this case, so clearly.

ROBERT PREY
told me to tell you...

THAT'S BALONEY!!

What other other ones? You think the sun moves around to each person with a camera gets the sale glare?

it would have had to been someone else standing beside zap to compare glare, not someone on the opposite side of the car.

and the zap film would need to corroborate at least an elbow which is absent. like I said I do not see his left hand leaving the wheel

once again the angle in the blob clip that you are using is not the same angle as the nix clip. It is from someone else standing further down the road from mix

His elbow forms by the door and the reflection extends in sync with the headshot.

gickrcom_585eccd9-3a53-43d4-111b-d779c25b3ed5.gif

and the zap film would need to corroborate at least an elbow which is absent. like I said I do not see his left hand leaving the wheel

once again the angle in the blob clip that you are using is not the same angle as the nix clip. It is from someone else standing further down the road from mix

His elbow forms by the door and the reflection extends in sync with the headshot.

you gotta be shittin me, that is a fucking mock up, I want the original to that blob clip. its not nix. whos is it?

What you are seeing that you think is his elbow is the sprocket jump that is blurring the image at the same time the passengers head is tipping down and slightly toward the center of the car as he is ducking

the angle changes and no more sun glint.

Last edited:

you gotta be shittin me, that is a fucking mock up, I want the original to that blob clip. its not nix. whos is it?

What you are seeing that you think is his elbow is the sprocket jump that is blurring the image at the same time the passengers head is tipping down and slightly toward the center of the car as he is ducking

His left arm is fist up and elbow down in 318 and his elbow forms by the door in 313. I don't care what you want or think. The nix film solved this case three years ago. If you want better evidence, then start searching.

It is the original and contradicts Zapruder in the most important way. Groden or someone zoomed on the limo, providing the irrefutable proof of Zapruder alteration.

I do not think that word, "irrefutable", means what you think it means.

His left arm is fist up and elbow down in 318 and his elbow forms by the door in 313. I don't care what you want or think. The nix film solved this case three years ago. If you want better evidence, then start searching.

its not nix, you cant see that its an entirely different angle? and no black blobs prove nothing. a blck blob can easily be drawn in. Hell now days its easier to simply make it look real L>OL

its not nix, you cant see that its an entirely different angle? and no black blobs prove nothing. a blck blob can easily be drawn in. Hell now days its easier to simply make it look real L>OL

You aren't making any sense.:eusa_shifty: The gun was witnessed by Betzner. There was a gun in Greer's hand and Hickey pulled out a rifle in the follow-up.

You aren't making any sense.:eusa_shifty: The gun was witnessed by Betzner. There was a gun in Greer's hand and Hickey pulled out a rifle in the follow-up.

that may very well be true, however you are not going to prove it in any of the clips provided.

and btw if you realize that affidavit is shit. I wont go so far as to say greer could not have done it, since shooting living things is not purely scientific, however the ballistics still makes the sewer and the knoll behind the sign the location for the head and body to move the way it did.

Last edited:
I cant draw that conclusion, the ballistics does not support it.

except its not ME saying it,I didnt come up with that conclusion,PHOTOGRAPHY experts came up with the conclusion that the zapruder film was altered.you need to read the book THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX. again,your doing the same thing lone nut theorists do,ignore what the dallas doctors do therefore im wasting my time with you on this.you going to do what the trolls do who ignore facts that oswald was innocent and ignore the dallas doctors like they do,then agaim,stick to 9/11,a discussion your much better at.

read that book then get back to me,till then,this discussion between us is over.

I can see that it was altered but not as much as the one that 7 is using.

Its not hard to alter a film, pain in the ass in those days yes, hard not.

Hardly, I presented a different set of facts, and my set of facts the ballistics just happen to match.

You want to run with 7 on this fine, however then you implicate Jackie as an accessory to the murder of her own husband along with connally, his wife, the front seat passenger and anyone else who would have had seen or felt it. Gun powder is a chemical expansion of gases and even silenced you still get the smell and easily detectable air blast.

The smell of Greer's shot was in the air. According to Gary Mack the wind was blowing back east at 15 mph. That explains the Senators honest account. Not to mention the secret service shooting back. I wonder what agent could have been shooting back in the direction of jfk?:badgrin:

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was two or three cars behind Jfk's, with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

as I already said, if there was a shooter in the sewer you bet you would smell gp on the street.

that may very well be true, however you are not going to prove it in any of the clips provided.

and btw if you realize that affidavit is shit. I wont go so far as to say greer could not have done it, since shooting living things is not purely scientific, however the ballistics still makes the sewer and the knoll behind the sign the location for the head and body to move the way it did.

You are speaking for yourself, certainly not this case. That's your opinion. The films are not consistent in one crucial factor. Was Greer's left arm moving back or not? It was not, in Zapruder, but did so clearly enough in both other films. Another fact you must ignore, is Greer's hands being off the wheel in Zapruder before the shot.

You are speaking for yourself, certainly not this case. That's your opinion. The films are not consistent in one crucial factor. Was Greer's left arm moving back or not? It was not, in Zapruder, but did so clearly enough in both other films. Another fact you must ignore, is Greer's hands being off the wheel in Zapruder before the shot.

yeh and his arm looked like an arm in zap and not visible in nix and who ever made the other clip it there is simply a blob of meaningless indistinguishable black pixels that you are calling an arm.

in zap you can see that what you are calling his elbow is his shoulder and it rotates with him as he turns.

if he fired a revolver with enough power to do what we saw happen to kennedys head the guy beside him would be deaf in his left ear. Far too many things make no sense and would not reasonably fit together with greer as the shooter.

if that settles it for you so be it. It does not for me.

Last edited:

yeh and his arm looked like an arm in zap and not visible in nix and who ever made the other clip it was simply a blob of meaningless indistinguishable black pixels.

in zap you can see that what you are calling his elbow is his shoulder.

if he fired a revolver with enough power to do what we saw happen to kennedys head the guy beside him would be deaf in his left ear. Far too many things make no sense and would not reasonably fit together with greer as the shooter.

It's called obfuscation. That's all you're doing. His left arm is visibly moving in nix and muchmore, but is not, in Zapruder during the shooting sequence. You can only play dumb when faced with facts that are not debatable such as everything I've posted about jfk and 911. Greer's shot fits together with all the headshot evidence, real or fake, especially in regards to the wound path, over the right eye out the right rear.

yeh and his arm looked like an arm in zap and not visible in nix and who ever made the other clip it there is simply a blob of meaningless indistinguishable black pixels that you are calling an arm.

in zap you can see that what you are calling his elbow is his shoulder and it rotates with him as he turns.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Greerconnally.gif

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Greerconnally.gif

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

WTG!

you just proved that greer did not do it LOL

Greerconnally.gif

WTG!

Connally saw Greer shoot jfk. That's exactly what it proves in no uncertain way. He saw the shot, meaning the headshot.:D

Greerconnally.gif

WTG!

Connally saw Greer shoot jfk. That's exactly what it proves in no uncertain way. He saw the shot, meaning the headshot.:D
no, it proves greer did not in no uncertain way. lol

Forum List

Back